Author Topic: qustion about k9 from deathrow  (Read 1943 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: qustion about k9 from deathrow
« Reply #45 on: October 18, 2009, 11:06:34 AM »
tanner explain more like what do u mean he pulled his hoe card?

Alright, say you were a blood like Tha Realest was claiming to be and you were in another blood's house who was incarcerated at the time with a few other bloods as well. You're friends with crips as well, and a crip happens to be there and C-Walks on your boss' carpet and you don't tell him to stop or do a goddamn thing about it because you're a bitch. So, someone else takes you and him because he's your friend and throws your disrespectful ass out the house and kicks the crip's ass. That's a good situation of what happened to Tha Realest. K9 can tell you all about how Realest was a bitch, so can everyone else on Death Row who wasn't in his posse.

look at this bunny ass white boy tryna to talk about some g shit this shit 2 funny  " You're friends with crips as well, and a crip happens to be there and C-Walks on your boss' carpet and you don't tell him to stop or do a goddamn thing about it because you're a bitch." yyouz a corny ass whiteboy homie

Damn Hyland, you never cease to shut up. Seriously man, stuff a sock in it.

AGeesta

« Reply #46 on: October 18, 2009, 01:01:52 PM »
why would anyone ask k9's lieng ass anything?

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #47 on: October 18, 2009, 01:19:49 PM »
why would anyone ask k9's lieng ass anything?

K9 isn't the only one who said this.

blazeindave213

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 18, 2009, 05:31:35 PM »
ok on the 3rd part on that interview he goes off on game and fuck game this and that so i go 2 his myspace and the first song ft game ???? http://www.myspace.com/k9music
hoe, if I tell yo flea to pull a tree you get a chain and hook his lil ass up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #49 on: October 18, 2009, 05:32:29 PM »
ok on the 3rd part on that interview he goes off on game and fuck game this and that so i go 2 his myspace and the first song ft game ???? http://www.myspace.com/k9music

Yeah, it's from 2005/2006 where he put himself on the track.

V2DHeart

« Reply #50 on: October 18, 2009, 06:36:17 PM »
Other people who could confirm certain stories about Tha Realest are former inmates such as SKG, Danny Boy, Mac Shawn to name a few. From my understanding people either loved him or hated him, and unfortunately, there were a lot who hated him, his arrogance, unjustifiable power trips thinking he was the top dude up on Tha Row got a lot of peoples backs up. K9 isn't the only artist or employee this guy had problems with on the label
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #51 on: October 18, 2009, 06:38:32 PM »
Thank you, sir. Not to mention, he's a fake in every sense of the word. The producers could tell you about Realest too. Everyone on Death Row roomed together during those years.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 18, 2009, 06:48:04 PM »
mike
do you believe what k9 says happened at the source awards?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #53 on: October 18, 2009, 06:50:05 PM »
mike
do you believe what k9 says happened at the source awards?

Honestly, I don't know what to think because on that incident - everyone has so many fucking accounts. Lol. I do believe someone mashed on someone though.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 18, 2009, 06:51:33 PM »
yeah ive gotten different stories from people that were there and its different than what he says

i guess that happens tho...when a fight occurs
(damn i had some realest questions but i cant remember right now, but when i do where should i post em to ask you?) lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #55 on: October 18, 2009, 06:52:16 PM »
yeah ive gotten different stories from people that were there and its different than what he says

i guess that happens tho...when a fight occurs
(damn i had some realest questions but i cant remember right now, but when i do where should i post em to ask you?) lol

Just use this thread or you can PM them.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 18, 2009, 06:56:05 PM »
or since you gave the go ahead on usin this thread
on the "somebody's gonna die tonight" song he made wit yuk

1.are there different versions of him rappin and talkin
2.who is he talkin bout at the end of the version of where hes talkin (which i think is the album version)
3.has yuk ever talked about how hes cool wit realest who sounds like pac more so than master p but yet he hated master p for the longest? lol
4.did the outlawz ever talk about realest tryna act like pac?
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 06:57:53 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2009, 06:58:56 PM »
or since you gave the go ahead on usin this thread
on the "somebody's gonna die tonight" song he made wit yuk

1.are there different versions of him rappin and talkin
2.who is he talkin bout at the end of the version of where hes talkin (which i think is the album version)
3.has yuk ever talked about how hes cool wit realest who sounds like pac more so than master p but yet he hated master p for the longest? lol

1.) Yeah, I believe so but I maybe wrong.
2.) I don't believe he's ever spoken on Realest's 2Pac biting. Someone should ask him about that - good point Enyce.

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #58 on: October 18, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »
until some one post up some solid facts or an interview with any artist ian gna belive this shit for a minite cause it that was the case sumone whould have spoken up on him ages ago

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #59 on: October 18, 2009, 07:56:47 PM »
until some one post up some solid facts or an interview with any artist ian gna belive this shit for a minite cause it that was the case sumone whould have spoken up on him ages ago

Keep in mind, most people were staying quiet because they were labelmates and you're nothing more than a Realest fan - hence the username Makaveli. I love you guys because none of you want to admit Jevon Jones has a fake personality that he calls Tha Realest.