Author Topic: qustion about k9 from deathrow  (Read 1958 times)

DTG Entertainment

Re: qustion about k9 from deathrow
« Reply #75 on: October 19, 2009, 04:14:21 PM »
Makaveli. = tha realest

na dude cant no one ask questions its a msg borad isnt it

RunThisTown is on point though. Realest has my #, but he won't address the real. Lol.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #76 on: October 19, 2009, 04:21:51 PM »

3.has yuk ever talked about how hes cool wit realest who sounds like pac more so than master p but yet he hated master p for the longest? lol

Because Tha Realest wasn't trying to rape the guy's image and catalogue like Master P and No Limit tried to do. Tha Realest was trying to sound like Pac, but Master P was biting Pac songs and had a Pac imitator rocking a No Limit Chain in one of his videos. Not to mention C-Murder taking an unreleased Pac classic and turning it into an album song without giving credit where credit was due. Then there's signing the guy Krazy that sounded like Pac as well.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #77 on: October 19, 2009, 04:42:57 PM »
I don't know if any of this is fact or not  ???
This all came from another site that posted a page of "Deathrow Facts & Rumors"

K9, Kurt Kobane, & Tha Realest all lived in the same condo.
K9 was apparently sent to jail once for fucking a 13 year old girl.
K9 got dropped from the label by pressure of Tha Realest who was mad at K9 for dissing The Outlawz in Gangsta'd Out. Although dissing the Lawz. K9 has begged Hussein Fatal to come back to Cali & help resurrect The West.

On a side note, there used to be a 4 song K9 Demo tape floating around the net.
Anyone have this ? (I have no idea what the track names are)

K9 ft. Outlawz, Lost Souls ------
K9 ft. Dresta ------
K9 ------
K9 ft. Mokenstaff ------

Thanks

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #78 on: October 19, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »

K9 got dropped from the label by pressure of Tha Realest who was mad at K9 for dissing The Outlawz in Gangsta'd Out. Although dissing the Lawz. K9 has begged Hussein Fatal to come back to Cali & help resurrect The West.

Those two are false. Hussein Fatal is a east coast artist. Lol. It doesn't make sense. It's Baja Ma Dee lying to himself again.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #79 on: October 19, 2009, 05:07:22 PM »

Those two are false. Hussein Fatal is a east coast artist. Lol. It doesn't make sense. It's Baja Ma Dee lying to himself again.

I'm aware Fatal is an eastcoast artist. (He's from Jersey) I think whoever came up with this list was trying to state that it was ironic K9 dissed the Outlawz on Gangsta'd Out, yet he still tried to get Fatal an Eastcoast Artist to help ressurect the West Coast.

BTW... Who in the hell is Baja Ma Dee  ???

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #80 on: October 19, 2009, 05:29:38 PM »

I'm aware Fatal is an eastcoast artist. (He's from Jersey) I think whoever came up with this list was trying to state that it was ironic K9 dissed the Outlawz on Gangsta'd Out, yet he still tried to get Fatal an Eastcoast Artist to help ressurect the West Coast.

Some Death Row fan, and the rape rumor comes from Am7. Also, if I speak to K9 soon, I will ask if he will pass on the demo.

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #81 on: October 19, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »

Some Death Row fan, and the rape rumor comes from Am7. Also, if I speak to K9 soon, I will ask if he will pass on the demo.

Tanner G
Props for the info...

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #82 on: October 19, 2009, 06:42:30 PM »
But I think he was just quoting K9, who did say that in this interview:

He mentions Fatal at around 2:18.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #83 on: October 19, 2009, 06:48:35 PM »
But I think he was just quoting K9, who did say that in this interview:

He mentions Fatal at around 2:18.

Yeah, but it wasn't begging. He was saying Fatal needs to come back to Tha Outlawz. Lol.

Mietek23

« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2009, 01:47:09 AM »

Prolly another internet gangsta - this shit's real pathetic..

V2DHeart

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2009, 04:01:22 AM »
I think the Demo was 5 tracks. Plenty of people got a real audio rip from it
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

makaveli..

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2009, 05:31:19 PM »
who discoverd k9 and singd him to deathrow?

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: October 22, 2009, 02:08:42 PM »
i dont know
doesnt make sense..lol

3.has yuk ever talked about how hes cool wit realest who sounds like pac more so than master p but yet he hated master p for the longest? lol

Because Tha Realest wasn't trying to rape the guy's image and catalogue like Master P and No Limit tried to do. Tha Realest was trying to sound like Pac, but Master P was biting Pac songs and had a Pac imitator rocking a No Limit Chain in one of his videos. Not to mention C-Murder taking an unreleased Pac classic and turning it into an album song without giving credit where credit was due. Then there's signing the guy Krazy that sounded like Pac as well.

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.