Author Topic: My car battery died  (Read 629 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: My car battery died
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2009, 03:55:25 PM »
He looks pretty badass, i'd hang out with him.

shit yeah you would, i would.

da nigga got coke, weed, steroids, all that shit on lock.  he even knocked out some guys eye out with a 100mph fastball.  

pics or it didnt happen

idk if its included here..it should be.

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/42efd6e377/the-best-of-kenny-powers

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Blasphemy

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2009, 03:56:06 PM »
Go start a Blog or use twitter for mindless nonsense.
it is better then the countless NIK threads, and I hate Lights threads...

No he is right, despite how tedious those threads are becoming (especially the lights threads). Post in a blog or a twitter, Honestly there is no real story here.

Cali Climate

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2009, 04:01:25 PM »
My demo reel.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/wjvZOh4OzBs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/wjvZOh4OzBs</a>

Muhfukka

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2009, 04:03:15 PM »
 in the time it took you to make this thread you could have jumped your car

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2009, 04:37:34 PM »

oh it dead at the gas station....
then I came home, and when i went to try to turn it on it wouldnt start up again.
I am thinking it might be more the the battery though.. the other day it just completely shut off... but the dealership couldnt tell me why.... go figure..
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2009, 04:38:12 PM »
did you get your paper in on time?

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Muhfukka

« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2009, 04:38:39 PM »

then I came home, and when i went to try to turn it on it wouldnt start up again.
I am thinking it might be more the the battery though.. the other day it just completely shut off... but the dealership couldnt tell me why.... go figure..
hahaha you turned the engine off right after you got it jumped? no shit it died again
« Last Edit: October 14, 2009, 04:40:22 PM by Muhfukka »

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #22 on: October 14, 2009, 05:20:24 PM »

hahaha you turned the engine off right after you got it jumped? no shit it died again
haha well it got me home, but I have only been driving a year and half.. so I have been learning a few things here and there with the car ... I didnt know i wasnt suppose to turn it off.. and there have been a few other problems like not knowing when to change the oil or getting over chanrge for an air fliter.. so it is a learning process for me..
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #23 on: October 14, 2009, 05:24:42 PM »
did you get your paper in on time?
yes the professor called me back, and I just sent it as a cut and paste.
Hopefully tomorrow I can take her a hard copy, but i am not sure when I will be able to get a battery for my car...
I might have to tap into the bank of dad.. which I really hate.. because it always comes with guilt or a weekend of having to hang out with him or something....
He will probably teach me how to change a battery.. and stuff like that.. so that is always the plus side to my car troubles..

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: October 14, 2009, 05:27:21 PM »
how old r u?

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #25 on: October 14, 2009, 05:27:36 PM »

haha well it got me home, but I have only been driving a year and half.. so I have been learning a few things here and there with the car ... I didnt know i wasnt suppose to turn it off.. and there have been a few other problems like not knowing when to change the oil or getting over chanrge for an air fliter.. so it is a learning process for me..

yeah thats what your first car is for, just a big learning process.. i remember back in the day when i didnt have a clue bout cars lol.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #26 on: October 14, 2009, 05:33:44 PM »
how old r u?
i am 27....
I know.. late bloomer, but i was to afraid to drive before.. and now i drive everywhere..!

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #27 on: October 14, 2009, 05:34:41 PM »

yeah thats what your first car is for, just a big learning process.. i remember back in the day when i didnt have a clue bout cars lol.
yeah.. that is true.. i bought the car right out the box, but i am not really into it.. my dad picked it out.. because he likes PT losers/.. lol i wanted a mustang.. but he said not for learninG! lol

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #28 on: October 14, 2009, 05:40:33 PM »

yeah.. that is true.. i bought the car right out the box, but i am not really into it.. my dad picked it out.. because he likes PT losers/.. lol i wanted a mustang.. but he said not for learninG! lol

yeah makes sense, no1 wants to fuck up a brand new car when they've just passed.. ive seen it happen before, its not a good look..  :-\

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #29 on: October 14, 2009, 05:43:59 PM »

yeah makes sense, no1 wants to fuck up a brand new car when they've just passed.. ive seen it happen before, its not a good look..  :-\
yeah,.if i didnt owe so much on my car now i would trade it in for a mustang.. but i dont want to pay off the first laon.. and not have the car... lol.. i hate auto loans