Author Topic: My car battery died  (Read 655 times)

Cali Climate

Re: My car battery died
« Reply #45 on: October 16, 2009, 09:15:03 AM »
so u sure it's ur battery or is it ur alternator?

What kind of question is that to ask a woman?

ikke

« Reply #46 on: October 16, 2009, 09:29:24 AM »

What kind of question is that to ask a woman?
YOU'RE A SEXIST WOMAN PROBALLY KNOW MORE ABOUT CARS THEN MEN!
IT'S A STEREOTYPE AND WE ALL KNOW ALL STEREOTYPES ARE WRONG!

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2009, 09:59:11 AM »
miss pink = NIKs new alias so he never has to leave the dub?

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #48 on: October 16, 2009, 12:55:29 PM »

my car is only two years old.. it better not be the alternator!
NO CANNOT BE... BRAND NEW ALTERNATOR CANNOT GO BAD...
YOU MIGHT HAVE LEFT LIGHTS ON... ON THE INSIDE OR SOMETHING
OR LEFT THE DOOR SLIGHTLY OPEN

well the lights in my car automatically shut off once my car is parked for x amount of minutes... so it wasnt that...
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Cali Climate

« Reply #49 on: October 16, 2009, 01:03:18 PM »
It could be anything from a phantom drain to a loose spark plug wire. Your best bet is to just take it in and have someone else diagnose it. What kind of car is it btw?

Herbal_Life

« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2009, 01:21:58 PM »
It could be anything from a phantom drain to a loose spark plug wire. Your best bet is to just take it in and have someone else diagnose it. What kind of car is it btw?
YEAH LIKE AUTOZONE CAN TEST W MOBILE DEVICE AND THEY WILL TELL YOU HOW TO GET IT DONE

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2009, 01:37:49 PM »

my dad said it could be that too... :)
It is a PT loser... not my idea, my dad bought it for me... but i make the payment..
so it is more like he help me buy the car... and that is my excuse for driving a PT loser :)
He was my signer since I didnt have a license when I bought it
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Cali Climate

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2009, 01:49:02 PM »
OK, well yeah you'll wanna go down to an autozone and see if they can scan it for problems. I'd stay away from any dealer for the time being, they'll charge you out the ass for every little thing.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2009, 01:49:55 PM »
NICE RIDE

AGeesta

« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2009, 01:51:45 PM »

that nigga Bananas working with that wood grain???

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2009, 01:54:42 PM »
OK, well yeah you'll wanna go down to an autozone and see if they can scan it for problems. I'd stay away from any dealer for the time being, they'll charge you out the ass for every little thing.
the dealer is awful! they sold me a warrenty that was only good at their shop... and then less then a year later they went out of business!! I have been trying to get my 3,000 dollars back, or get it knocked from my car balance! They Let me take home the car, and was driving it for a week, when they called me back to say they were not finance me... unless I bought a warrenty for first time buyers.. or it was required that first time buyers have it... it sounded like a good idea at first.. but then it just got me into a big hole!!

Herbal_Life

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2009, 01:59:16 PM »
the dealer is awful! they sold me a warrenty that was only good at their shop... and then less then a year later they went out of business!! I have been trying to get my 3,000 dollars back, or get it knocked from my car balance! They Let me take home the car, and was driving it for a week, when they called me back to say they were not finance me... unless I bought a warrenty for first time buyers.. or it was required that first time buyers have it... it sounded like a good idea at first.. but then it just got me into a big hole!!
FUCK DEALER (NOT DRUG DEALERS)

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2009, 02:00:52 PM »

yeah the only thing i miss about them is the free oil changes..

Herbal_Life

« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2009, 02:08:43 PM »

I USED TO WORK IN CAR WASH (SLAVE LABOR)
BUT NOW I GO THERE SAME PLACE DOES CAR WASH OIL CHANGE FOR ME FOR 20.00 OUT THE DOOR

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2009, 02:09:47 PM »

I USED TO WORK IN CAR WASH (SLAVE LABOR)
BUT NOW I GO THERE SAME PLACE DOES CAR WASH OIL CHANGE FOR ME FOR 20.00 OUT THE DOOR

yeah i dont like spending money on oil changes.. but appeartly the car needs it.. lol