Author Topic: My car battery died  (Read 659 times)

Herbal_Life

Re: My car battery died
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2009, 02:11:47 PM »
OK, well yeah you'll wanna go down to an autozone and see if they can scan it for problems. I'd stay away from any dealer for the time being, they'll charge you out the ass for every little thing.
the dealer is awful! they sold me a warrenty that was only good at their shop... and then less then a year later they went out of business!! I have been trying to get my 3,000 dollars back, or get it knocked from my car balance! They Let me take home the car, and was driving it for a week, when they called me back to say they were not finance me... unless I bought a warrenty for first time buyers.. or it was required that first time buyers have it... it sounded like a good idea at first.. but then it just got me into a big hole!!
FUCK DEALER (NOT DRUG DEALERS)

yeah the only thing i miss about them is the free oil changes..
I USED TO WORK IN CAR WASH (SLAVE LABOR)
BUT NOW I GO THERE SAME PLACE DOES CAR WASH OIL CHANGE FOR ME FOR 20.00 OUT THE DOOR

yeah i dont like spending money on oil changes.. but appeartly the car needs it.. lol
I GET LOTTA HOOK UPS FROM PEOPLE

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2009, 02:14:44 PM »
OK, well yeah you'll wanna go down to an autozone and see if they can scan it for problems. I'd stay away from any dealer for the time being, they'll charge you out the ass for every little thing.
the dealer is awful! they sold me a warrenty that was only good at their shop... and then less then a year later they went out of business!! I have been trying to get my 3,000 dollars back, or get it knocked from my car balance! They Let me take home the car, and was driving it for a week, when they called me back to say they were not finance me... unless I bought a warrenty for first time buyers.. or it was required that first time buyers have it... it sounded like a good idea at first.. but then it just got me into a big hole!!

BUT NOW I GO THERE SAME PLACE DOES CAR WASH OIL CHANGE FOR ME FOR 20.00 OUT THE DOOR

yeah i dont like spending money on oil changes.. but appeartly the car needs it.. lol
i need to get a new side view mirror :) it is going to cost more to fix that, then the radiator lol
what other hooks up do you get..
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Muhfukka

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2009, 02:28:59 PM »

its not really a hook up if you have to suck their dick

Escrooge

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2009, 02:34:50 PM »
did you get your paper in on time?
yes the professor called me back, and I just sent it as a cut and paste.
Hopefully tomorrow I can take her a hard copy, but i am not sure when I will be able to get a battery for my car...
I might have to tap into the bank of dad.. which I really hate.. because it always comes with guilt or a weekend of having to hang out with him or something....
He will probably teach me how to change a battery.. and stuff like that.. so that is always the plus side to my car troubles..

I have my guages next time I can check your oil for ya..give you a lube job ;)
Everybody is wondering what Barack is going to do for us for the next 8 years, what are you going to do for yourself the next 8 years?

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2009, 02:52:59 PM »
did you get your paper in on time?
yes the professor called me back, and I just sent it as a cut and paste.
Hopefully tomorrow I can take her a hard copy, but i am not sure when I will be able to get a battery for my car...
I might have to tap into the bank of dad.. which I really hate.. because it always comes with guilt or a weekend of having to hang out with him or something....
He will probably teach me how to change a battery.. and stuff like that.. so that is always the plus side to my car troubles..

I have my guages next time I can check your oil for ya..give you a lube job ;)
lol...
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Herbal_Life

« Reply #65 on: October 17, 2009, 08:58:26 PM »

its not really a hook up if you have to suck their dick
its not?

Herbal_Life

« Reply #66 on: October 17, 2009, 09:00:09 PM »

i need to get a new side view mirror :) it is going to cost more to fix that, then the radiator lol
how much yo mirror assembly set?

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #67 on: October 18, 2009, 12:49:54 AM »

how much yo mirror assembly set?
well i just did some online shoping and it is less then the quote that I got from someone i talked to on the phone... lol
seee..  i would have gotten rip off yet again if you wouldnt have aasked me that question... lol... i decided to a
check the price out for myself... grrr.. see people take advantage of women when it comes to the auto industry