Author Topic: [AUDIO] Snoop Dogg - Protocol (Prod By Nottz) Explicit/No DJ  (Read 3717 times)

the vine

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: [AUDIO] Snoop Dogg - Protocol (Malice in Wonderland??) Explicit/No DJ
« Reply #45 on: October 15, 2009, 02:59:06 PM »
So he really is going at lil wayne in the first verse?  sure sounds like it to me, thats dope!!

yupp he goin at wayne

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2009, 04:45:39 PM »
It sounds like a leftover to me, maybe because the beat doesn't sound mastered, whereas World of a Gangsta was a lot more polished.  But it's a good song for an album cut, if that's what it is.  It would be nice to hear Snoop not try to be conservative this time around with his topical matter and speak on some real issues instead of being diplomatic about this and that.  This song kind of gives me the impression Snoop might be "letting his hair down" as they say, this time around.

As for production, my guess is Josef Leimberg.  :-*
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

PLANT

« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2009, 05:28:43 PM »
The track was produced by NOTTZ

Invincible

« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2009, 05:36:42 PM »

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2009, 05:47:36 PM »
This is heat rocks. crooked I hooked him up wit some tight verses :)

Lunatic

Re: [AUDIO] Snoop Dogg - Protocol (Prod By Nottz) Explicit/No DJ
« Reply #50 on: October 15, 2009, 07:38:13 PM »
very hot..Nottz did his thing..verse definitely at lil wayne..

this shit is so dope..snoop does this every now and then, haha..ppl doubt and he comes out with a new dope ass record that makes u go  :o
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

G-Funk

« Reply #51 on: October 15, 2009, 11:02:57 PM »
I like Nottz' productions; they're dope.
Sounds like a decent track till I heard that 2nd melody. ;D

Nice shit.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2009, 12:26:51 AM »
Damn NOTTZ is and was a beast, influenced by Khalil for sure but great beat...im feeling Crookeds pen on this one  ;D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Play Dirty

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2009, 01:09:16 AM »
Now THIS IS how Bigg Snoop Boss Dogg should sound. Gangsta Rap has a level that is not being reached. The Bosses must talk like Bosses. Protocol is that shit everyone needs to observe when in territory. Appropriate in every way. We need that guidance cause we also wanna be super mega multi millionaires one day. So, no more broke or barely rich rappers writing for Snoop please!! They'll always leave out certain things.

That's just me. And when he talks about Daz and Kurupt, tell me these rappers ain't like they used to be in the 90's...the rolling deep, the rags and the whole gangster look. I know grown men claiming DPG in South Africa off of that whole era. lol. It's a cult that they totally ignore and most hoods in South Africa are LA hoods so we always gravitated towards that West, that G Thang video coulda been shot in my hood. Just replying to some of the negatives.

They're right, some of you guys ain't real fans...and that's why the West artists careers end before we even get to see them outside America. Snoop beat up UK police just to get to South Africa, and I saw him first my niggaz at a Stadium!! That's what the fans want, and I'm realising it sometimes depends on their support from the locals. Lack of the West on the scene has nothing to do with the quality of the music. Dre is also guilty of crushing the West but they crushed him too I guess. We all supported 2pac when he dissed Dre. I knew he gave up on Westcoast when 50 Cent's Massacre came out. Horrible. So, it's obviously not about that Eastcoast lyric. Lemme stop. Bring back the West!

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2009, 02:48:34 AM »
got 2 check it out. likin the reviews

westside159

« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2009, 04:41:16 AM »
Man if you aint feelin this , you just hating ..  Dope Song

Invincible

« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2009, 04:47:05 AM »
Now THIS IS how Bigg Snoop Boss Dogg should sound. Gangsta Rap has a level that is not being reached. The Bosses must talk like Bosses. Protocol is that shit everyone needs to observe when in territory. Appropriate in every way. We need that guidance cause we also wanna be super mega multi millionaires one day. So, no more broke or barely rich rappers writing for Snoop please!! They'll always leave out certain things.

That's just me. And when he talks about Daz and Kurupt, tell me these rappers ain't like they used to be in the 90's...the rolling deep, the rags and the whole gangster look. I know grown men claiming DPG in South Africa off of that whole era. lol. It's a cult that they totally ignore and most hoods in South Africa are LA hoods so we always gravitated towards that West, that G Thang video coulda been shot in my hood. Just replying to some of the negatives.

They're right, some of you guys ain't real fans...and that's why the West artists careers end before we even get to see them outside America. Snoop beat up UK police just to get to South Africa, and I saw him first my niggaz at a Stadium!! That's what the fans want, and I'm realising it sometimes depends on their support from the locals. Lack of the West on the scene has nothing to do with the quality of the music. Dre is also guilty of crushing the West but they crushed him too I guess. We all supported 2pac when he dissed Dre. I knew he gave up on Westcoast when 50 Cent's Massacre came out. Horrible. So, it's obviously not about that Eastcoast lyric. Lemme stop. Bring back the West!

Would i be fair in saying free post?

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2009, 04:49:20 AM »
yeah Nottz got heat

LiLDuVall tHe CaLi-Vanian

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2009, 07:12:26 AM »
the best song i heard from snoop in a while...too bad its not on the album

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2009, 09:52:56 AM »

yeah but he did that sexual seduction shit himself? lol
im much growner now...

LMAO!
He dissed TPain.

And yeah, this is the... 2nd leak this week, and it leeks like at the same time everyday. LMAO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.