Author Topic: What Makes A Girl Horny:)  (Read 517 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: What Makes A Girl Horny:)
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2013, 07:20:07 PM »
how come no females on here anymore.

this bitch sound like a freak. anyone got pics to see if she was worth it?

dubcc's only female posters now are Poleposition and BiggSaddot

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2013, 07:46:43 PM »
we've had our share of nice hoes in this bitch...HHH bein one of em (she sent me naked pics of herself back when i was 13 lmfao)

as for Whorider, if u dont know the history, she was an obese, mentally handicapped, wheel-chair bound hick who loved NWA & Eazy E passionately, to the point where she'd write the offices of tomica wright daily..she also claimed to have been raped by 39 black men (at once), and had a few black children (one who ended goin to prison for robbing a dollar store).

GOAT dubcc character, hands down....too bad sikotic's over-the-top trolling was responsible for her death (serious shit)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2013, 07:50:27 PM »
we've had our share of nice hoes in this bitch...HHH bein one of em (she sent me naked pics of herself back when i was 13 lmfao)

as for Whorider, if u dont know the history, she was an obese, mentally handicapped, wheel-chair bound hick who loved NWA & Eazy E passionately, to the point where she'd write the offices of tomica wright daily..she also claimed to have been raped by 39 black men (at once), and had a few black children (one who ended goin to prison for robbing a dollar store).

GOAT dubcc character, hands down....too bad sikotic's over-the-top trolling was responsible for her death (serious shit)

She also had a virtual eazy e quilt that you could sign online. The password was Pepsi.

Whoorider was a G.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2013, 08:00:21 PM »

lmfao

i remember some of that but to have it summarized so concisely is great
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2013, 09:28:52 PM »
damn she dead and sukdicks killed her?

1st OJ and now this. all these white washed uncle toms love killin white girls.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2013, 03:31:05 PM »
Wasn't #5 an old Percy Sledge Song?

"When A MANNNNNNNNN, EATS A WOOOOMM - MANNNNNNN, Can't Keeeeppp HIs Mind On Nothin''' Elseeeeee"

that was pretty fuckin funny lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2013, 06:42:58 PM »
damn she dead and sukdicks killed her?

1st OJ and now this. all these white washed uncle toms love killin white girls.

he may have had a hand in her death, yes

Remedy360

« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2013, 07:50:54 PM »

lmfao

i remember some of that but to have it summarized so concisely is great

I remember thinking shit was hilarious when it went down, but dude took it too far lol

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2013, 07:55:15 PM »
i wish on the off chance that she was still alive that she'd stop by here

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2013, 03:17:36 AM »
Wasn't #5 an old Percy Sledge Song?

"When A MANNNNNNNNN, EATS A WOOOOMM - MANNNNNNN, Can't Keeeeppp HIs Mind On Nothin''' Elseeeeee"

lmao

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2013, 11:57:02 AM »
that shit was hilarious. none of it was ever really that mean spirited the bitch was just nuts. she used to post on dubcc from the library hahaha

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.