Author Topic: 50 cent behind the music - Full Episode - vh1  (Read 457 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
50 cent behind the music - Full Episode - vh1
« on: October 15, 2009, 12:34:57 AM »
http://www.thisis50.com/profiles/blogs/50-cent-on-vh1s-behind-the

This is a really good watch for anyone who missed it. You get to find out a bit more about his childhood, unseen photos, shooting etc
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

eNgIeS

Re: 50 cent behind the music - Full Episode - vh1
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 05:43:34 AM »
talk about Game and Buck situation at all?

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2009, 06:15:00 AM »
Talks about the game situation, how he gave away songs for him etc, doesnt talk about buck. Also talks about his promise to quit rap if kayne outsold him and going back on his promise.

Its pretty unbiased, definatly worth a watch
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

Brown Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I type with my dick so forgive me for the typos
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2009, 10:04:05 AM »
I liked it

Blood$

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2009, 12:34:29 PM »

did we see the same episode? IMO it looks pretty obvious 50 payed off VH1 a little extra dough to try to make him look better (ex: The Game/Kanye situations)

MediumL

« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2009, 12:55:53 PM »
^^ Not really. I doubt he paid them anything at all. he just wouldn't of done it if he didn't like they way they'd portrayed him.  I thought it pretty much sums The Game situation up pretty well, and how The Game was disloyal pretty much. But yer it didn't really go into why he was disloyal.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

OchoCinco

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2009, 12:57:52 PM »
lol we all know the man behind the music. He needs to get back to the part of the music. He seems to have lost the music about 4 yrs ago.

Blood$

« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2009, 02:03:04 PM »
^^ Not really. I doubt he paid them anything at all. he just wouldn't of done it if he didn't like they way they'd portrayed him.  I thought it pretty much sums The Game situation up pretty well, and how The Game was disloyal pretty much. But yer it didn't really go into why he was disloyal.

to each his own about The Game shit, even though they only showed 50's side, but what about when they talked about how Kanye killed 50 and beat him to #1 in '07... didn't even show 50 speaking on the L other than the whole "we both did it for hip-hop, blah blah" excuse, and they didn't even ask him about the statement he had made about retiring before their albums dropped, and why is he still rapping :P

Lil' Wayne Behind The Music > this one IMO

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2009, 02:40:44 PM »
Apparently this had the biggest viewing of any behind the music, and people say 50 aint relevant lol. Anyone got a direct download for this so I can watch it HD with good sound?

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2009, 05:26:47 PM »
awesome episode... 50's the man... perfect example how a man who had nothing got to the top

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2009, 01:04:42 AM »
Lol at the situation when he was arguing with some one and puff walked into the room and 50 pulled a gun out "thats the last time puff called me to ghostwrite" lol

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2009, 12:18:14 AM »
props, that was a good watch. That made me wanna give curtis a chance but that record didn't sound any better after all.. :D
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

rhythmalism

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2009, 04:27:31 PM »
gonna watch this now 8)

sprite

« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2009, 05:01:11 PM »

did we see the same episode? IMO it looks pretty obvious 50 payed off VH1 a little extra dough to try to make him look better (ex: The Game/Kanye situations)

he did come out 'better' at the end of most the stories haha

The Game segment was short and it didn't explain much and kinda made it seem like Game disappeared after G-Unit

it was cool though, I don't dislike 50.... he made some good shit in the past

BIG.DADDY

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • back da fuck up before you get smacked the fuck up
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2009, 05:10:43 PM »
c'mon man, how childish is that bull about, "if i got problems with somebody then you should have problems with them"? Are we all grown up here or what? I mean, the music business is a "BUSINESS" right?