Author Topic: Open Letter To Limbaugh: What’d You Say About Slavery?  (Read 860 times)

Priest

• 'G'
Open Letter To Limbaugh: What’d You Say About Slavery?
« on: October 15, 2009, 10:20:15 PM »

http://newsone.com/nation/open-letter-to-limbaugh-whatd-you-say-about-slavery/

By Casey Gane-McCalla October 14

Dear Rush Limbaugh,

One year ago, I made a post called Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes, after you decided to say that Colin Powell’s endorsement of Barack Obama was all about race. I thoroughly researched your background and history as a Top 40 shock jock and right wing mouthpiece to find some of your other comments about race.

I guess your racism has finally came back to haunt you. Too bad, you won’t be an NFL owner. Why would you want to buy a team full of Black men who look like the Bloods and the Crips anyways?

I realize you probably thought that your comments would never come back to hurt you. Given that Blacks are only 12% on the population, “who cares?”

I’ve read on your site that you’re distancing yourselves from the racist comment about slavery that I attributed to you in my Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes. Here’s what you said:

Dawn said to me during the break here, “You didn’t deny what they’re saying you said about slavery!” I’m not going to dignify it by denying it. Deny it? (The old trick of not dignifying an allegation because you know its true. Just deny it if you didn’t say it)

And, you know, you say a lot of things in the course of 15 hours a week, over the course of 21 years. We’ve gone back, we have looked at everything we have. There is not even an inkling that any words in this quote are accurate. It’s outrageous, but it’s totally predictable.

Maybe if you went back further to your career as shock jock, Jeff Christie, 30 years ago, you might have better luck finding the quote.

If you are certain you never made those comments, I suggest you sue Jack Huberman and his publisher, Nation Books for libel, as you are quoted in his book, 101 People Who Are Really Screwing America, saying:

I mean, let’s face it, we didn’t have slavery in this country for over 100 years because it was a bad thing. Quite the opposite: slavery built the South. I’m not saying we should bring it back; I’m just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark.

Given libel laws, if you did not say this, you should file a lawsuit and clear your name, as it was printed in a book as well as a popular website. If you successfully sue for libel, I will promptly remove the quote from my Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes and replace it with one of your many other racist comments.

I don’t buy your humor excuse for your racist comments. A racist joke is still racist. Consistently, Black people are the butts of your jokes. The points of your jokes are not that racism is funny or wrong. The points of your jokes are that Black people are inferior to white people.

If you were an actor playing a fat racist, right wing bigot, like Cobert or Sasha Baron Cohen playing Stephen Colbert or Borat, you’d be one of my favorite comedians. But you aren’t, and the millions of people who listen to you and follow your racist Republican views believe you’re the real deal, and take on your racist views as their own.

Anyways, here’s my Top 10 Racist Limbaugh Quotes, complete with their sources. If you have any problem with any of the quotes, I suggest you contact the sources.

If the slavery quote attributed to you is false, I humbly apologize, Hopefully you will apologize for the other nine racist quotes that are fully verified, which you have not denied, as well as the many other racist comments you have made in your career.

For the sake of the millions of people who blindly follow you, I hope you didn’t make that comment about slavery. Still it falls in line with your tradition of racist rhetoric, so I am hardly surprised that you would’ve said it.

Sincerely

Casey Gane-McCalla

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Open Letter To Limbaugh: What’d You Say About Slavery?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 03:53:55 AM »
First of all they never proved the two statements...the ray comment and the one about slavery. That shit came from some book and nobody can find anything else about it. Everybody hate this muthafucca cuz he's republican. The bone comment he did say. And the Jesse Jaccson comment was funny as fucc. The NAACP I could give a fucc about so fucc them. I ain't no republican, i'm blacc and i done said many racist things in my life about white people. it dont mean i hate white people. i dont think that rush muthafucca is racist. why the fucc would a racist white dude wanna buy a NFL team?. it dont make any sense to me. a true racist would invest in the KKK. They tried to say Bush was racist too. That muthafucca was all over Africa trying to improve living conditions. What did Kanye say "Bush don't care about blacc people" and muthafuccas listen to Kanye. I like his music but fucc this nigga. i'm not saying i like rush limbaugh but people are just making shit up. the same thing happened when they tried to say obama was a muslim and wasn't born here.

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 08:00:55 AM »
Rush is like that annoying poster on Dubcc who posts stupid shit to get attention, no matter how negative it is. Only difference is Rush actually makes a killing doing it.

Why people give him a voice is beyond me.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2009, 10:30:53 AM »
Rush is like that annoying poster on Dubcc who posts stupid shit to get attention, no matter how negative it is. Only difference is Rush actually makes a killing doing it.

When you create an image for yourself, especially a larger then life image like Rush has created, you have to deal with the consequences.  Fuck him, and Im glad his stupid ass isnt an NFL owner.  People have to be held accountable for the shit they do and say sometimes, and he just got slapped by the NFL owners on this one.  His ego has gotten so big that he thinks he can make any comment he wants, insult any group he wants, and his money will still allow him to do whatever he wants.  This time it didnt.  And it isnt about his politics, 70% of the NFL owners are Republican. Its about him being a fuckin racist.  He can say all he wants that he ISNT a racist. But when the comments you continue to make lead society to believe you are a racist, then you are a racist.  In reality, a person is what society thinks they are.  He made it that way because he wanted to be the largest radio personality out there and knew that being controversial and a jackass would make him more famous.  So he gets what he deserves. Fuck that fat piece of shit lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cali Climate

« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2009, 12:05:07 PM »
I really do wish death upon him.

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2009, 12:43:00 PM »
I really do wish death upon him.

Obese drug addict...itll happen sooner then later
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2009, 04:11:24 PM »

When you create an image for yourself, especially a larger then life image like Rush has created, you have to deal with the consequences.  Fuck him, and Im glad his stupid ass isnt an NFL owner.  People have to be held accountable for the shit they do and say sometimes, and he just got slapped by the NFL owners on this one.  His ego has gotten so big that he thinks he can make any comment he wants, insult any group he wants, and his money will still allow him to do whatever he wants.  This time it didnt.  And it isnt about his politics, 70% of the NFL owners are Republican. Its about him being a fuckin racist.  He can say all he wants that he ISNT a racist. But when the comments you continue to make lead society to believe you are a racist, then you are a racist.  In reality, a person is what society thinks they are.  He made it that way because he wanted to be the largest radio personality out there and knew that being controversial and a jackass would make him more famous.  So he gets what he deserves. Fuck that fat piece of shit lol
Believe me, I agree 100%. I know a lot of conservatives who don't like him because he gives them a bad name. I guess we can add NFL owners to that list.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2009, 04:18:10 PM »

people talk shit every fuccin day...what you never said shit about white people?? you never been angry at white people?. i dont agree with half the shit the muthafucca say but the shit he done said isn't shit compared to some of the shit we've said about white people. and most of us ain't racist..i aint got shit against white people. so what if the muthafucca gets angry at the NAACP..jesse jaccson..al sharpton..FUCC 'EM. people want to shut rush limbaugh up..and rush limbaugh is part of the same crowd who wanted to shut us up...fucc that..why not get everybody behind the 1st amendment. let everybody say what the fucc they wanna say. rush limbaugh can say what he wanna say and i can talk about fuccin' lights ho ass mother in the ass.

and rush should be able to buy whatever the fucc he wants. just the same as you should be able to buy whatever the fucc you want. and ask yourself this...would a racist buy an NFL team???. the shit don't even make sense son.

« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2009, 05:46:18 PM »

people talk shit every fuccin day...what you never said shit about white people?? you never been angry at white people?. i dont agree with half the shit the muthafucca say but the shit he done said isn't shit compared to some of the shit we've said about white people. and most of us ain't racist..i aint got shit against white people. so what if the muthafucca gets angry at the NAACP..jesse jaccson..al sharpton..FUCC 'EM. people want to shut rush limbaugh up..and rush limbaugh is part of the same crowd who wanted to shut us up...fucc that..why not get everybody behind the 1st amendment. let everybody say what the fucc they wanna say. rush limbaugh can say what he wanna say and i can talk about fuccin' lights ho ass mother in the ass.

and rush should be able to buy whatever the fucc he wants. just the same as you should be able to buy whatever the fucc you want. and ask yourself this...would a racist buy an NFL team???. the shit don't even make sense son.

Racist people own a whole lot of shit tho man.  You know theres KKK money in products we fuckin buy right now.  Guaranteed those companies employ Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc people even though there is "racist" money in the company.  Even racists want to be rich.  And yeah, Ive probably said fucked up shit about damn near every race at some point. But if I targetted one group more then others...and broadcasted the shit for millions to hear, Id have to accept that a whole lotta people are gonna think Im a fuckin racist.  Im all for the first ammendment. I dont think that he SHOULDNT be allowed to say what he wants to say. But he said the shit he's said...then gets denied ownership of an NFL franchise, and now wants to act like the victim lol.  He just used this shit to create a platform for his bullshit show.  Put it like this, If i kept making a bunch of offensive comments about people who makeup 60% of a certain sport..I wouldnt expect to become an owner in that league.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 04:42:13 AM »

Racist people own a whole lot of shit tho man.  You know theres KKK money in products we fuckin buy right now.  Guaranteed those companies employ Black, Hispanic, Asian, etc people even though there is "racist" money in the company.  Even racists want to be rich.  And yeah, Ive probably said fucked up shit about damn near every race at some point. But if I targetted one group more then others...and broadcasted the shit for millions to hear, Id have to accept that a whole lotta people are gonna think Im a fuckin racist.  Im all for the first ammendment. I dont think that he SHOULDNT be allowed to say what he wants to say. But he said the shit he's said...then gets denied ownership of an NFL franchise, and now wants to act like the victim lol.  He just used this shit to create a platform for his bullshit show.  Put it like this, If i kept making a bunch of offensive comments about people who makeup 60% of a certain sport..I wouldnt expect to become an owner in that league.

yeah but honestly do you really find the shit he said offensive??. the bone comment was funny. so was the NAACP. and they never proved the james earl ray one or the one about slavery...so let's keep that shit out. like i done said i don't think a racist would invest in the nfl. it just dont seem logical. he may hate certain blacc people but that dont make him racist.

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 11:21:15 PM »

yeah but honestly do you really find the shit he said offensive??. the bone comment was funny. so was the NAACP. and they never proved the james earl ray one or the one about slavery...so let's keep that shit out. like i done said i don't think a racist would invest in the nfl. it just dont seem logical. he may hate certain blacc people but that dont make him racist.

The comment he made about the nfl looking like a game between Bloods and Crips with no weapons...that shit aint goan fly when u wanna own an NFL franchise. Also, getting fired from ESPN cus of the Mcnabb comments wont fly either.   I dunno man, i get where your comin from.  Think of it like this.  If you had a company, and wanted to selll just a portion of it to someone but had several people interested.  But one of the people that wants to buy has created enough enemies that if you let him buy...you might have a real problem getting people to want to work for your company instead of another. Would u want him to be a buyer...or simply pick another buyer?