Author Topic: Its a mad world.  (Read 445 times)

Blasphemy

Its a mad world.
« on: October 16, 2009, 11:33:42 AM »
Seeing 8 year olds pushing there little brothers and sisters, cause the Parents are 2 busy basin, People shooting each other over stupid shit, The countless hypocritical people you meet. The feeling of hope never coming back, not knowing sometimes if you can keep a roof over your head, or even have enough food. The fact you honestly can't think Hell is worse, and some random fucker ready 2 ghost you would just pull the trigger. The countless times you had flashbacks of some friend getting raped, or all the bullshit you had 2 face coming back at once. Seeing your family or love ones died, people you knew from day one, Just fucking dead, there body motionless still fucking warm. Wondering how you'll go on, the constant contemplations of Suicide, or just offing a motherfucker so you'll get rid of one pain in your life. The fact you keep going on no matter what fucking hell life throws at you, with each day the world gets colder, you get older, and a little less human, and a little more dead. Have you ever reached a moment were the pain, the internal torment, the soulless feeling, and the constant reminder you'll be stuck in this hell, No matter how hard you try cause you didn't fit in with there image, results in you being condemned into a life of perpetual ignorance, self-decimation, Chaotic Anarchy, and the degradation of your soul, and will.

Have you ever thought about the point were you couldn't take anymore, and you just died completely inside. Nothing more then false smiles and false words. Combine with your destroyed soul, you can't do it anymore. Cause honestly I have for a long time. So, My question, have you ever reached this point? Has the way of the world resulted in this? Or do you believe that day won't come? How much of this mad world can you take, before it destroys you.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2009, 11:38:55 AM by Blasphemy »

Cali Climate

Re: Its a mad world.
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2009, 12:04:21 PM »
I felt the same way when they discontinued orange flavored mochas at Starbucks.

IbblesAndBits

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2009, 12:05:19 PM »
it's really really fucked up out there, and i know there's gonna be even more misery and sadness in my life down the road but no matter how pissed i get or if i hit rock bottom and have to start from scratch, i know for a fact that i'm strong enough to handle anything. no matter how fuckin sick/disgusting/just plain horrible the shit is.

i've been where you are and while it's natural for everyone to go to that place sometimes, you have to move on to another feeling as fast as you can lol.

how much can i take? i can take anything but who the hell knows what it'll do to me in the end.

fuck suicide! i ain't goin out like that i'll make sure of it.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 12:41:05 PM »
i was pretty upset when they canceled moesha..i felt like my life was over...the characters were like an extension of my family..i felt like i knew them..i cried when they cried..i laughed when they laughed..i couldnt understand why they did it and how anyone could be so inconsiderate...but luccily..with the help of friends and family i was able to get through it. never lose hope man and never ever lose your sense of humor.

The Overfiend

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 06:06:20 PM »
The World is harsh. Thats why living is such an art.

“The condition of man . . . is a condition of WAR of everyone against everyone.”
   -Thomas Hobbes

MidWestCoaster

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2009, 08:07:55 AM »
i was pretty upset when they canceled moesha..i felt like my life was over...the characters were like an extension of my family..i felt like i knew them..i cried when they cried..i laughed when they laughed..i couldnt understand why they did it and how anyone could be so inconsiderate...but luccily..with the help of friends and family i was able to get through it. never lose hope man and never ever lose your sense of humor.

I cant tell if youre beiong sarcastic or not??

Either way, you should be ok =/

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2009, 08:23:02 AM »
Yeah. everytime the mcrib from mcdonalds goes out of season i just want to cut off my penis and say lifes not worth living no more jp

look at it like your in jail and your doing a stint, theres always tomorrow have a plan stick to it, and u can make it out of anything.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2009, 09:40:20 PM »
Aaaah life! Ying and Yang, heaven and hell, the most amazing things in life...The worst things in life...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2009, 10:10:34 PM »

oh im much better today but like i said..it was a hard time for cuzz...i almost jumped off a cliff

Blasphemy

« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2009, 10:53:30 PM »
Train of Thought "More serious discussion/Debate" lol most of these comments belong in the G-Spot. oh well I laughed at some of them (Mcrib 1 was the fave lol)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2009, 08:25:56 PM »

oh im much better today but like i said..it was a hard time for cuzz...i almost jumped off a cliff

They still play reruns on TeenNick.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2009, 09:28:01 PM »

They still play reruns on TeenNick.

thank you lol

Elano

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2009, 12:29:14 AM »

you are the n1 nerd in compton

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2009, 12:37:12 AM »

and youre the #1 bitch on earth

Elano

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2009, 12:38:13 AM »

and youre the #1 bitch on earth
no,your mother  :banana_dsf: