Author Topic: Its a mad world.  (Read 443 times)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
Re: Its a mad world.
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2009, 08:21:00 AM »
i was pretty upset when they canceled moesha..i felt like my life was over...the characters were like an extension of my family..i felt like i knew them..i cried when they cried..i laughed when they laughed..i couldnt understand why they did it and how anyone could be so inconsiderate...but luccily..with the help of friends and family i was able to get through it. never lose hope man and never ever lose your sense of humor.

I cant tell if youre beiong sarcastic or not??

Either way, you should be ok =/

oh im much better today but like i said..it was a hard time for cuzz...i almost jumped off a cliff

They still play reruns on TeenNick.

thank you lol

You're welcome.

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Its a mad world.
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2009, 04:56:48 PM »
Do what I did and adopt an "I Don't Give A Fuck" mentality. Depression is a self-inflicted wound. Sure, there's a lot of terrible crap that goes on every day, but you got to learn to tune it out and focus on the good things. And there are good things. As far as I'm concerned, being depressed about stuff is a waste of time unless it leads to some sort of resolution. Why waste the precious time you have here on the negative stuff? At the end of it all, whether you live your life depressed or happy is meaningless to anyone except yourself. And what's more enjoyable to you, being happy or making yourself feel like crap?