Author Topic: Eric Sermon new album is pretty tight! Check it out..  (Read 156 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
Re:Eric Sermon new album is pretty tight! Check it out..
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2002, 07:44:57 AM »
the advance has been up on mirc for a few but i was waiting for a retail version...music was a pretty good album so i was looking forward to this.

i just listened to it and well...i like it but he really needs to lay off the "music" samples?? hes lost his touch, sadly. :(
« Last Edit: November 10, 2002, 08:37:14 AM by smartass »
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Jome

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2002, 07:20:38 PM »
the advance has been up on mirc for a few but i am waiting for a retail version...music was a pretty good album so i was looking forward to this.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2002, 12:45:28 AM »
Erick Sermon needs to stop sampling? LOL  That's his gimmick, he can sample better than anybody.  I think it's a dope album (of course) I've been listening to it for a few days now. Peace~

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2002, 02:51:43 PM »
Erick Sermon needs to stop sampling? LOL  That's his gimmick, he can sample better than anybody.  I think it's a dope album (of course) I've been listening to it for a few days now. Peace~

i was talking about how he keeps using the same music sample..its not really that hard to understand...you can hear it throughtout the entire album.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

quizzac

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2002, 03:53:36 PM »
the first track reminiscent of a dre beat