Author Topic: what to do when your homie is supersiding with the wrong bitch>?  (Read 819 times)

Moe

Re: what to do when your homie is supersiding with the wrong bitch>?
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 06:21:06 AM »
I'd say stop kicking it with white trash hillbillies. better conversation, less scandal.
of course

i say youre just a jealous cunthole.
probably

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2009, 08:12:58 AM »
You're in a no win situation.  I was in a situation similar to this.  I told my friend before they started dating don't get involved with this girl.  So I basically stopped chilling with this friend and tried to distance myself him and the girl all together.  I didn't care what was going on because I knew shit would hit the fan and somehow I would get dragged into something I had nothing to do with in the first place.  Needless to say I distanced myself and when shit hit the fan my friend still dragged me into it.  Thats why with my own personal relationships I don't tell any of my friends about them because the more people know the more trouble.  They ask and I just tell them everything is good even if it isn't

wise words

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2009, 08:28:28 AM »
for the record i dont have shit to prove to internet nerds (blasphempy) but how am i talking shit behind my homies back when the thread is about his bitch. main reason i made this thread was because gspot has fucking shit threads.

also - fucking her isnt an option the bitch dont even look good to me. and for the record i didnt NEED anyones opinion, i just thought it was be fun to post it up and read some other peoples responses as to what they would do.

In conclusion i will just do what i always do - Cut off all communications with everyone except a few females and my lil homie that makes my beats. Then just grind OT. I needed a vacation anyways.

Rick James

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 08:32:34 PM »
Because well, i am mostly a very polite person.

LOL!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 09:01:12 PM »
main reason i made this thread was because gspot has fucking shit threads.

+1

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
Time for a change...bring it!

Herbal_Life

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2009, 08:07:35 AM »
I'd say stop kicking it with white trash hillbillies. better conversation, less scandal.
I LOVE WHITE GIRLS

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2009, 08:21:20 AM »
What do u do when u know ur homeboy have no good friends who lie to him about his bitch and stay tryin to run game on her? Do u excuse that as if havin a loyal female ain't shit and take their side because they're your boys or do u check them too?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Herbal_Life

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2009, 08:27:33 AM »
What do u do when u know ur homeboy have no good friends who lie to him about his bitch and stay tryin to run game on her? Do u excuse that as if havin a loyal female ain't shit and take their side because they're your boys or do u check them too?
SIDE YOUR HOMMIES
BITCHES BE BITCHES

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2009, 09:28:35 AM »

LOL!

honestly i am a very polite respectful person, but come on now, everyone is a egocentric asshole on the internet. This is nothing new.

Blasphemy

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 09:38:57 AM »
for the record i dont have shit to prove to internet nerds (blasphempy) but how am i talking shit behind my homies back when the thread is about his bitch. main reason i made this thread was because gspot has fucking shit threads.

also - fucking her isnt an option the bitch dont even look good to me. and for the record i didnt NEED anyones opinion, i just thought it was be fun to post it up and read some other peoples responses as to what they would do.

In conclusion i will just do what i always do - Cut off all communications with everyone except a few females and my lil homie that makes my beats. Then just grind OT. I needed a vacation anyways.

1. Spell the name right bitch.
2. You are taking his situation and telling people he probably doesn't want to know (people on the internet).
3. Yes, I agree G-Spot has shit threads, unless some moron gets exposed, its slow.
4. lol You're going 2 Call Me a Internet nerd? LOL I'm not the 1 wondering what a couple of niggaz on a forum would say. Seriously, if that is actually in your thought when this shit comes up, you need 2 check your self.

5. You are not polite, you're acting like a bitch, because you're not talking to your homie straight up and your talking about the situation behind his back with people who have no damn business 2 be involved. You posted here seeing what we say, and the moment I post something you don't like, you resort to insults.
6. You're damn well not humble thats 4 sure.

Don't think you can criticize a motherfucker 4 calling the situation on what it is. Because that makes you appear nothing more then a ignorant fuck, who needs 2 grow the fuck up.

anyways, back on the situation, Did the shit ever progress? Or did you just cut your losses?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 09:46:48 AM »
1. He doesnt have the internet
2. I told him i didnt like her when he first got with her and that she had a kid and he could do much better
3. He just recently got in a fight w her and the next day ditched me to go to her dads house so i posted this for personal amusement, not because i care what you nerds say or want your opinion OR am really even concerned with the matter at all, i could care less
4. I post what i want
5. Havent talked to him since friday

Cali Climate

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 09:50:33 AM »
I hope you consider yourself a nerd as well adam, it's accurate and keeps you humble.

ikke

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2009, 09:53:28 AM »

LOL!

honestly i am a very polite respectful person, but come on now, everyone is a egocentric asshole on the internet. This is nothing new.
We just are egocentric assholes, on the internet we just don't hide it.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2009, 09:54:32 AM »
why yes mr bonanno i do, but i am not the world of warcraft dungeons and dragons star trek star wars convention pimple face 40 yr old virgin who lives in a damp basement type of nerd.