Author Topic: what to do when your homie is supersiding with the wrong bitch>?  (Read 813 times)

Herbal_Life

Re: what to do when your homie is supersiding with the wrong bitch>?
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2009, 02:21:13 PM »
Because well, i am mostly a very polite person.

LOL!

honestly i am a very polite respectful person, but come on now, everyone is a egocentric asshole on the internet. This is nothing new.
i gotta track im working on...
its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

basically hoes be being hoes

Sparegeez

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2009, 02:23:50 PM »

LOL!

honestly i am a very polite respectful person, but come on now, everyone is a egocentric asshole on the internet. This is nothing new.
its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

people to tend to rap about shit they wish they had

Herbal_Life

« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2009, 02:39:34 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

OK THANKS RAPPER G

Herbal_Life

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2009, 02:40:28 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

I RAP ABOUT ANY LEGITIMATE CRAP

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2009, 02:42:09 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

then rap about your life experience and sad life that made you turn to x for happiness(sorry sir but that's not gonna work). It must have been tought living in a house knowing every night your mom is transmitting another STD to a poor soul

Herbal_Life

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2009, 02:47:30 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

then rap about your life experience and sad life that made you turn to x for happiness(sorry sir but that's not gonna work). It must have been tought living in a house knowing every night your mom is transmitting another STD to a poor soul
SO HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN A BITCH... OR YOU JUST RECALLED BEING CHEATED ON IN 7TH GRADE

Sparegeez

« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2009, 02:49:05 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

SO HAVE YOU ALWAYS BEEN A BITCH... OR YOU JUST RECALLED BEING CHEATED ON IN 7TH GRADE

I recall your mom cheating on me every year, not just 7th grade. That slut done sucked up every basketball team in the east bay

Herbal_Life

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2009, 02:53:57 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

I recall your mom cheating on me every year, not just 7th grade. That slut done sucked up every basketball team in the east bay
DID YOU KNOW THE MOST CONFUSING DAY FOR YOU IS???
 FATHER'S DAY

Sparegeez

« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2009, 02:55:28 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

FATHER'S DAY

I'm just glad you son didn't have to go through that confusion. It must be way easier not knowing where your future is

Herbal_Life

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2009, 02:56:31 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

FATHER'S DAY

I'm just glad you son didn't have to go through that confusion. It must be way easier not knowing where your future is
HEY IF I OFFENDED YOU FOR NOT HAVING A DAD ITS ALL GOOD...I DON HAVE A DAD EITHER

Sparegeez

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2009, 03:00:00 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

FATHER'S DAY

HEY IF I OFFENDED YOU FOR NOT HAVING A DAD ITS ALL GOOD...I DON HAVE A DAD EITHER

it's obvious you didn't have anybody to set you straight, look at your life dogg LOL... thank god I had a good mother unlike you. Parents are everything man..

Herbal_Life

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2009, 03:02:08 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

FATHER'S DAY

it's obvious you didn't have anybody to set you straight, look at your life dogg LOL... thank god I had a good mother unlike you. Parents are everything man..
MY PARENTS HAVE BEEN PRETTY GOOD...
I GRADUATED WITH 3.5 GPA... MY MOM HELPED ME LOT WITH MY MATH HMWK...
BUT YOU'RE RIGHT SPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL ITS IMPORTANT...
IM GLAD YOUR MOM TOOK CARE OF SHIT BRO...
------------------
ID LOVE TO INCREASE THE NEGATIVITY BUT IM OFF NOW... I GOTTA GO HOME... PEACE NIGGA

Sparegeez

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009, 03:03:46 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

FATHER'S DAY

BUT YOU'RE RIGHT SPECIALLY WHEN YOU'RE IN MIDDLE SCHOOL AND HIGH SCHOOL ITS IMPORTANT...
------------------
ID LOVE TO INCREASE THE NEGATIVITY BUT IM OFF NOW... I GOTTA GO HOME... PEACE NIGGA

I'm glad your mom took care of her "shit"/ you.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009, 03:04:54 PM »

LOL!

its called...
Even my bitch is a Bitch

FATHER'S DAY

------------------

I'm glad your mom took care of her "shit"/ you.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2009, 06:11:57 PM »
What do u do when u know ur homeboy have no good friends who lie to him about his bitch and stay tryin to run game on her? Do u excuse that as if havin a loyal female ain't shit and take their side because they're your boys or do u check them too?
SIDE YOUR HOMMIES
BITCHES BE BITCHES

So side with the liar no matter what and blow off the loyal person because it's a female. That's max gay! lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme