Author Topic: Are we fighting the right war?... Important read  (Read 112 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Are we fighting the right war?... Important read
« on: February 02, 2002, 06:43:01 PM »
America is fighting this war on terriorism, and that allows countries like India and Isreal to take advantage of their enemies using terriorism as an excuse to explote them, and bomb them for no reason. The way we handle Afganistan was not the best way to handle the situation. That made me think, are we fighting the right war. And if not, which war should we be fighting.

Read my responds

Dogg_Pound_Gangsta

Re: Are we fighting the right war?
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2002, 10:27:28 PM »
the bullshit gov tells us that their doin tha right thing butthey aint doin shit.  get ur fucken ass out there and find bin ladden.  stop bombin all these fucken refugee camp go get his ass!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Are we fighting the right war?
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2002, 07:08:47 PM »
I really don't know about this war on terriorism. First off, we are telling others how to live, without fixing ourselve internally. I myself was raised on the streets, and have seen a lot of shit. Along with that, I know shit I'm not suppose to, and it's finally being confermed.

First in foremost, before America does anything else, WE MUST FIX UP THE INTERCITIES. The CIA admitted to selling crack in the intercities to raise it's money so that they can try to kill Fedal Castro, and spy on Russians. The United States owns the intercities a clean up job.

The CIA perfected a system that now the Mexican Mafia, and other high profile, organized gangs use. First and foremost, they have people import the drugs, or make the drugs. The mob does this, and they basically handle their shit. In the war on drugs, they should basically have the FBI crack down on this, but they don't.

Now on the streets, the mob, or whoever supplies drugs to the street gangs. Now who are they getting to sell the drugs, gang members of course. Fighting over territory is stupit, shit, that's my corner were I make my money, and I'm gonna defend it. That's the mentallity, and this kids are usually tennagers who are broke, and want quick money. They are easily disposibal to the mob, so they are left for dead, and if they can survive, then the mob continues making busness with them. If they die, well fuck them, there are more hungery kids on the streets, get them to sell. A way to battle this, this is the governments job. We jail them, well we shouldn't. These kids are hungery, and want something to do, GET MORE JOBS IN THEIR AREA. Plus, after school activities, sports, raise up the education standards, and instead of telling these kids that they are good for working, and making shit seem impossible, we should push them. Also, welfare is OK, 'cause you can't complete school if your working. I had many of friends drop out because money was tight and they needed money, so they worked and sold drugs. Shit, welfare is OK, 'cause the kids are what's important. Don't fuck up a kids future because a parent is a deadbeat. If anything, give the kid welfare, and a social worker to teach them how to work a bank account, and help them with life skills a deadbeat parent would not do. Not only for the kids, but for society.

Next is to chop off who uses drugs. America, lets face it, when crack was going into the intercities, people in the intercity didn't use it all, they sold it to guess who, white people. In California alone, a state that has many, many minorities, and less white people than most states percentage wise, 70% OF DRUG USE WAS BY WHITE PEOPLE. Not poor ones, but rich white people. The police don't check them, and they don't even assume they are using drugs. This is were detox and good parenting comes in. White America needs to understand that it is not just intercity black kids that do drugs, most white kids do, and they need to check their kids. By not admitting it, it 'causes problems, because then the demand for drugs rises, and these drug cartels will find away to get it to them. And they will continue to get the poor youth to do there dirty work. We must check out the rich kids, because they are buying the drugs. It goes into simple supply and demand, and parents must teach their kids about it. Drug dealers don't sell to the poor, all drug additions that happen in the intercities are accidental, because usually the person can't pay, and has to be killed. That's the last thing that drug dealers want, 'cause they could get caught, and put away for a long time. So people in the upper class society must check themselves to get drugs out their community, because that's were it is. Thanks for listening.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Are we fighting the right war?... Important re
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2002, 06:08:15 AM »
yo put it this way man,. imma  nigga livin on the streets here in the uk, and i wasnt fown with what we and the states were doin from the start......it wasnt a war on terrorism..it was revenge......the objective was mean to be find bin laden but they bomned everything and everyone pretty much and no bin laden..........

oh and what makes it even clearer is the way the prisoners of war are gettin treated in cuba....thats some fucked up sick shit man....they had pictures of it in the papers today and i was like shits silly man.

peace