Author Topic: 50 says he will NOT work with the game  (Read 1560 times)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: 50 says he will NOT work with the game
« Reply #30 on: October 18, 2009, 05:58:46 AM »
people need to move on by the way, 50 cent & The Game have done so already....

:D i know, i know lol.

papa-smurf

« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2009, 10:31:09 AM »
50 a loyal dude and game is disloyal.If i was dre i a put 50 over the game because 50 is more of a solid dude then game.when dre got punched at the awards.50 cent and them g-unit niggas is the only niggas that ran over there and had dre back,snoop didnt do nothing and game didnt do nothing and warren g didnt do nothing.so if i was dre i wouldnt fuck with them niggas and thats just being a real nigga.

papa-smurf

« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 10:37:37 AM »
dre a be stupid to put game over 50.50 is the only one that got dre back 100%,50 got dre back more then snoop,more then game and more then anybody else.snoop and game talk it.but 50 really got dre back and 50 is really loyal to dre.Im a westcoast nigga to the fullest but real recognize real,niggas only hate 50 because he successfull.But dre shouldnt fuck with game.because 50 wouldnt fuck with none of dre enimies.and 50 a ride 4 dre.dre need to be a solid nigga and stay down with those thats down 4 him.

The_Offence

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 06:12:07 PM »
why would 50 work with game anyways so a week later he can say g unit can suck my dick ..put your self in 50's shoes would you take that chance with someone that has proven that he can't make his mind up

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 06:17:06 PM »
snoop on dretox>>>>>>50 & game
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2009, 07:45:34 PM »
Niggas keep sayin how he bipolar and how he will diss you , then wont diss you, then diss you again, but how come hes never dissed nas, or jadakiss an d block,fat joe, ugk,  luda ,wu tang,etc.   he only go after niggas he dont like or that go after him.  fif went after him first and the whole g-unit continued to, so he responded how he felt like he should have to stay in this business.  you know how fif and his 48 laws of power operate and how he talk about crushin his enemy to the point where they cant come back. game saw how fif did ja-rule and the nigga said fuck that! if game had not got at the nigga like he did he would be like ja-rule is now. real talk  those niggas (fif and game) need to get they shit together and just make music.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 08:18:49 PM by dopeascanbe »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2009, 09:42:30 PM »
Niggas keep sayin how he bipolar and how he will diss you , then wont diss you, then diss you again, but how come hes never dissed nas, or jadakiss an d block,fat joe, ugk,  luda ,wu tang,etc.   he only go after niggas he dont like or that go after him.  fif went after him first and the whole g-unit continued to, so he responded how he felt like he should have to stay in this business.  you know how fif and his 48 laws of power operate and how he talk about crushin his enemy to the point where they cant come back. game saw how fif did ja-rule and the nigga said fuck that! if game had not got at the nigga like he did he would be like ja-rule is now. real talk  those niggas (fif and game) need to get they shit together and just make music.
What you're saying doesn't really make much sense. In order for Game to do the back and forth with people, he'd have to diss them in the first place. You're naming cats he's never dissed. It's sort of like saying someone's not an alcholic because they've never been thrown out of bars they don't drink at.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009, 10:00:15 PM »
'

your logic is epic fail

dopeascanbe

• 'G'
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2009, 01:27:37 PM »
What you're saying doesn't really make much sense. In order for Game to do the back and forth with people, he'd have to diss them in the first place. You're naming cats he's never dissed. It's sort of like saying someone's not an alcholic because they've never been thrown out of bars they don't drink at.
   Ok, then maybe i should say it like this, Game and ja-rule, game and joe budden, game and yuk had beef and made up, and he has not gone back on those beefs like like someone wit bipolar tendecies would do.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2009, 01:32:38 PM »
i saw the video, but is the title accurate?

he never said he will "never" work with him again, he just said don't hold your breathe; most likely meaning it might not be for a while.

like i said, within the next 10 years they will reunite.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2009, 01:49:55 PM »

he never said he will "never" work with him again, he just said don't hold your breathe; most likely meaning it might not be for a while.

8)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2009, 04:03:18 AM »

I really cant see this happening and by then 50 will be in his 40's lol.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame