Author Topic: Young Buck Wants Back In G-Unit! (Calls Shade45) [Audio  (Read 1016 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: Young Buck Wants Back In G-Unit! (Calls Shade45) [Audio
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2009, 06:56:17 PM »
Straight outta cashwille >>>Buck the worldd...imo

I could still check some joints from that...black gloves = hype ...dope album no doubt, his second was a decent follow up, nothing major.

Infact i think SOC...is the best solo release from a gunit artist (banks, buck, yayo)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2009, 06:56:31 PM »
^i've been feeling everything he's dropped since he got dropped by The Unit.

Really ?  one that comes to mind that i loved was It's not Okay,...and I want it all was off the hook too !! :o .... and i just remembered My chevy. Have you heard these homie ? These are all amazing.

But when i say some of his stuff was absolutely random I am talking about stuff like We goin Shoppin and that new joint that was released two days ago called pushin dope . :-X

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2009, 06:58:52 PM »
It's been really hit or miss.  The Internet material that's tried to be the typical southern sound has been a complete failure but when he rides out to a dope beat (more in an east or west vibe) he's consistent.

well i don't know about all the internet leaks he's dropped.

but all the ones about the situation with 50 & G-Unit have been heat. 8)

True. which reminds me, i forgot to ad ''My interview'' to that list.

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2009, 07:00:26 PM »

I could still check some joints from that...black gloves = hype ...dope album no doubt, his second was a decent follow up, nothing major.

Infact i think SOC...is the best solo release from a gunit artist (banks, buck, yayo)

Arguably. but yes. But of course, this is without counting The Documentary right ?   ;D

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: October 17, 2009, 07:04:16 PM »

Arguably. but yes. But of course, this is without counting The Documentary right ?   ;D

Unless one of banks buck or yayo released the documentary this IS without counting the documentary!  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: October 17, 2009, 07:07:54 PM »

including The Documentary;

Get Rich or Die Tryin' > The Documentary > Beg For Mercy > The Hunger For More > Straight Outta Ca$hville > The Massacre > Get Rich or Die Tryin' Soundtrack (pure heat)> Buck The World > Rotten Apple > Thoughts of A Precicate Felon > Curtis > Blood Money > Terminate On Sight.

am i forgetting any?

Really ?  one that comes to mind that i loved was It's not Okay,...and I want it all was off the hook too !! :o .... and i just remembered My chevy. Have you heard these homie ? These are all amazing.

But when i say some of his stuff was absolutely random I am talking about stuff like We goin Shoppin and that new joint that was released two days ago called pushin dope . :-X

i only know the ones that have been posted on this board lol.

that's mostly the tracks made about 50 Cent & G-Unit; anything else i wouldn't know about.

& yeah, "My Interview" was mad good. 8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: October 17, 2009, 07:10:09 PM »

Unless one of banks buck or yayo released the documentary this IS without counting the documentary!  ;D

lmao my bad i've been working on a dissertation project for the past 13 hours i'm starting to get a little tired :P.
+1 for being funny lol .... just cause i feel like.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: October 17, 2009, 07:15:51 PM »

Get Rich or Die Tryin' =/> The Documentary > Straigh outta cashville >  Beg for Mercy > GRODT ost

The rest were insiginificant in terms of quality imo, all weak albums...yes massacre had its moments but overall...all poor. Infact the only 3 albums of 4 mic or higher quality are the first three...GRODT, DOC and SOC.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: October 17, 2009, 07:17:39 PM »

lmao my bad i've been working on a dissertation project for the past 13 hours i'm starting to get a little tired :P.

I had to do TWO dissertations...shit aint a joke!

Good luck!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2009, 07:18:04 PM »
^agreed in sense.

i feel Massacre was a good album & i thought Hunger For More was REAL dope; not a Banks fan? :P

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2009, 07:23:03 PM »

Arguably. but yes. But of course, this is without counting The Documentary right ?   ;D

Get Rich or Die Tryin' > The Documentary > Beg For Mercy > The Massacre >The Hunger For More > Straight Outta Ca$hville >  Get Rich or Die Tryin' Soundtrack (pure heat)> Buck The World > Curtis  > Thoughts of A Precicate Felon >  Blood Money > Terminate On Sight >Rotten Apple

am i forgetting any?

Really ?  one that comes to mind that i loved was It's not Okay,...and I want it all was off the hook too !! :o .... and i just remembered My chevy. Have you heard these homie ? These are all amazing.

i only know the ones that have been posted on this board lol.

that's mostly the tracks made about 50 Cent & G-Unit; anything else i wouldn't know about.

& yeah, "My Interview" was mad good. 8)

Cham Check your PM.

My list... although i put Documentary first but since my opinion might be slightly biased  ;D i had to think twice and since 50 built the G-unit wave all these cats were riding, i'll give it to him: Get Rich or Die Tryin' > The Documentary > Beg For Mercy > The Massacre >The Hunger For More > Straight Outta Ca$hville >  Get Rich or Die Tryin' Soundtrack (pure heat)> Buck The World > Curtis  > Thoughts of A Precicate Felon >  Blood Money > Terminate On Sight >Rotten Apple
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 07:24:48 PM by The.Ultimate.Pianist »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: October 17, 2009, 07:27:01 PM »
^agreed in sense.

i feel Massacre was a good album & i thought Hunger For More was REAL dope; not a Banks fan? :P

Not a banks fan myself :P i have a few joints I enjoy....Warrior Part 2, Hands Up, When the Chips are down ...

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 17, 2009, 07:28:17 PM »

I had to do TWO dissertations...shit aint a joke!

Good luck!

hahah thanks homie. Good luck to you too. Almost done  8)

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: October 17, 2009, 07:29:59 PM »
It's been really hit or miss.  The Internet material that's tried to be the typical southern sound has been a complete failure but when he rides out to a dope beat (more in an east or west vibe) he's consistent.

+1, Buck sounds real at home over West Coast bangers, and that "New York City" joint was dope. Maybe I just don't like that Southern style lol

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #29 on: October 17, 2009, 08:04:27 PM »
That is what I digged about Buck when he was with G-Unit. Their sound is mainly more east coast but even over Dre beats, Buck sounded good. He did not have that traditional sound from the south, same with Stat Quo.