Author Topic: Young Buck Wants Back In G-Unit! (Calls Shade45) [Audio  (Read 1023 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Young Buck Wants Back In G-Unit! (Calls Shade45) [Audio
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2009, 08:25:38 PM »
That is what I digged about Buck when he was with G-Unit. Their sound is mainly more east coast but even over Dre beats, Buck sounded good. He did not have that traditional sound from the south, same with Stat Quo.

exactly.

a main reason why i like Chamillionaire, he's similar to that style.

most Southern rap sounds alike; but Buck, Stat & Cham have more of a lyrical rapper side to them.

MistaNova

« Reply #31 on: October 17, 2009, 10:22:30 PM »
Any chance of a "G-Unit wave" again? Spider Loc, 40 Glocc and Mazaradi Fox's albums are long overdue.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2009, 12:05:04 AM »
I find it funny people don't like Rotten Apple.  Here Banks went for a very traditional New York sound and it failed yet people claim they want that raw shit.  I enjoyed the album; don't think it's bad nor do I think it's a classic.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

MediumL

« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2009, 01:56:35 AM »
I still bump Beg For Mercy a lot. I loved the chemistry on that album. Kinda sucks that Yayos back out lol Buck back with the Unit would be a good move for them (as they need that southern representative) and a good move for him (he needs to drop an album).
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2009, 05:37:56 AM »
Any chance of a "G-Unit wave" again? Spider Loc, 40 Glocc and Mazaradi Fox's albums are long overdue.

As i mentioned before, i'm not a hater  :P I bump the Unit's music, but i strongly doubt there will ever be another G-Unit wave. . . Unless they take back Young buck or The G... ok i won't say it y'all gon kill me loll.

a Mazaradi album would be nice tho!

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2009, 05:40:28 AM »
That is what I digged about Buck when he was with G-Unit. Their sound is mainly more east coast but even over Dre beats, Buck sounded good. He did not have that traditional sound from the south, same with Stat Quo.

exactly.

a main reason why i like Chamillionaire, he's similar to that style.

most Southern rap sounds alike; but Buck, Stat & Cham have more of a lyrical rapper side to them.

I was thinking the same thing, i was listening to Rockstar w/ wayne and i said the same thing to myself.
Props +1 haha 8)

I think we should also add Gucci Mane to that list of Cham, Buck and Stat, since he's in the top MCs list and all. NOT.  ;D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2009, 06:57:31 AM »
His career is in a chock hold.

Yeah, i hope he can get out of his G-Unit contract and start workin' on a new album soon.
hopefully. he's not a bad artist. he just needs a box of kleenex
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2009, 01:23:00 PM »
damn shame dudes have to beg these days,always been a buck fan

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2009, 02:41:51 PM »
I still bump Beg For Mercy a lot. I loved the chemistry on that album. Kinda sucks that Yayos back out lol Buck back with the Unit would be a good move for them (as they need that southern representative) and a good move for him (he needs to drop an album).

No doubt Beg For Mercy has some bangers on it, "G'd Up" goes so hard it aint funny

And Action, Rotten Apple had some dope joints, but like half the album was pretty wack, the other half was straight though, some real bangers on there if you have it a chance. Agree with you on the New York vibe

thisoneguy360

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2009, 02:44:25 PM »
I was happy that Buck was out of G Unit cause I like hearing him think for himself, but it sounds like he's gonna be fucked by 50 for the rest of his career so I guess joining is the best thing he can do.

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2009, 02:52:17 PM »
I want him to get out of the deal, but hey it probably means he'd have to kiss 50's ass to do it. They remind me of The Sopranos.

50 Cent = Tony
Yayo = Paulie Walnuts
Banks = Silvio
Buck = Christopher Moltisanti