Author Topic: Little Kid Asks Obama - Why Do People Hate You?  (Read 629 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Little Kid Asks Obama - Why Do People Hate You?
« on: October 17, 2009, 10:24:03 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Db9xF94QzoU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Db9xF94QzoU&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Little Kid Asks Obama - Why Do People Hate You?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 05:02:17 AM »
Come on man, I know you are not that gullible, this was a pre set question, this was another little staged stunt using kids as the republicans had done when they were holding power.

"Oh didn't Obama handle that question well, and oh isn't that little boy just adorable"

It's no wonder that America is now so ripe for the picking if obvious stunts like this can so easily trick people
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 05:10:14 AM by virtuoso »

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 07:02:03 AM »
Probably set-up. either way, good to see.

Cali Climate

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 10:20:09 AM »
Either way that was cute as hell.

Blasphemy

« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 11:03:40 AM »
Either way that was cute as hell. Bullshit

thisoneguy360

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 11:09:46 AM »
Obama has such a great gift, the ability to connect with nearly anyone, he's such a charismatic guy. I wish I could trust him but it's really impossible for me to trust politicians these days.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 12:21:10 PM »
Come on man, I know you are not that gullible, this was a pre set question, this was another little staged stunt using kids as the republicans had done when they were holding power.

"Oh didn't Obama handle that question well, and oh isn't that little boy just adorable"

It's no wonder that America is now so ripe for the picking if obvious stunts like this can so easily trick people

I never gave my opinion, just posted the video. I think that it was a set up so Obama can talk to Republicans without sounding harsh, instead being more of give some sort of reasoning.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 12:45:17 PM »

First of all I have seen videos of Obama when the prompt screen has failed, he looked lost so in knowing what happens when the moment is unrehearsed, you compare that to the casual turning around and oh look here is some little kid who is going to ask me a question and oh what a question. i think his team used it as a way of reinforcing the appeal he has with the younger people and parents while also denting the republicans because it shows he cares and listens to the kids. I read on republican sites that they saw it as a stage managed event but unfortunately these idiots can't see and reason the same thing when the republicans are in power. Since it's quite apparent what a staged managed event it was, and regardless of whether you liked it, I find it deeply disturbing that politics would seek to brazenly do this. mixing reality with brazen fiction.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »
Obama has such a great gift, the ability to connect with nearly anyone, he's such a charismatic guy. I wish I could trust him but it's really impossible for me to trust politicians these days.
hes just a snake like the rest of them
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 01:58:34 PM »

Plus those security would probably tazer the little kid if this wasn't staged managed, i mean he could be black al queda.
How can anyone romanticise or connect to something which is so obviously fake?
It's deeply patronising to because in their actions it is their opinion recognition of the fact that some people are that stupid they will see this as a literal event.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 07:54:51 PM »

both quoted for truth. bottom line he still hasnt done shit. not saying he wont but i just wish people would stop treating him like the Messiah. he can talk and make people believe,but so could the dude that sold me my Honda.....

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2009, 11:14:40 AM »
How can you trust him when he has lied about everything he has campaigned about?

The Overfiend

« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2009, 06:09:34 PM »
America is now so ripe for the picking

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2009, 11:56:54 AM »
fa sho
Bullets aint got no names