Author Topic: If Heaven is real...  (Read 997 times)

Sikotic™

Re: If Heaven is real...
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2009, 08:26:14 PM »
Do toddlers go to heaven if they happen to die even though they have no concept of God or what it is to accept Jesus as their savior?

Do tribes that have never had human contact and have never even heard of Jesus go to heaven when they die?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2009, 08:28:38 PM »

Do tribes that have never had human contact and have never even heard of Jesus go to heaven when they die?
no thats why missionaries go there to "save them"

G-Funk

« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2009, 08:29:14 PM »
god would have still sent his sun to die for you....

OH SHIT!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2009, 08:59:02 PM »
?
Nobody lives there lives right anymore, because it's just impossible.

Its probably just Mr. Rogers sitting there by himself. That guy was clean.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2009, 08:59:30 PM »
It would be empty.

According to the church's strict rules nobody is allowed.
anyone who accept jesus will be allowed into the kingdom of heaven...

I'll accept him when I see him in the flesh.

ikke

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 02:05:48 AM »
It would be empty.

I'll accept him when I see him in the flesh.
How would you know he isn't just a 2000 year old Jim Jones?

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2009, 03:50:40 AM »
god would have still sent his sun to die for you....

OH SHIT!
yeah i know... i was in a rush and didnt feel like correcting it...
Son would the right word
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2009, 03:51:48 AM »
It would be empty.

jesus probally wasn't even allowed into the kingdom of heaven'
We are allowed into heaven because Jesus died for all our sins... every sin is forgiven expect for blasphamy...
check yourself...
if you were the only person on the face of the earth, god would have still sent his sun to die for you....
end of story.....

It would be empty.

We are allowed into heaven because Jesus died for all our sins... every sin is forgiven expect for blasphamy...
check yourself...
if you were the only person on the face of the earth, god would have still sent his sun to die for you....
end of story.....

It would be empty.

check yourself...
end of story.....

It would be empty.

blasphamy

:'( :pirate: :baseballbat: :grumpy: :rant: lol
lol
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2009, 09:51:01 PM »
ikke how is your spoiled 16 yr old ass gonna talk about something u obviously know nothing about.

lol, u dont believe in religion because u probably think its cool, makes you different. obviously its because of reason and logic, cuz ur dumbass doesnt even know anything about this particular religion (Christianity)

i mean how does your dumbass gonna argue about Christianity when u dont even know the basics, my god.

It would be empty.

ur such an idiot, u think so closed minded yet u say your a liberal. gtfo u dumbfuck

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Jaydc

« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2009, 10:35:30 PM »
So what your saying pink is it doesnt matter what we do were forgiven?So raping and murdering is ok fucking awesome.

Sparegeez

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 10:56:07 PM »
That's honestly what I thought, as a 5 year old. Growing up you realize, no one's perfect.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 11:51:55 PM »
So what your saying pink is it doesnt matter what we do were forgiven?So raping and murdering is ok fucking awesome.
Raping and murdering people has serve consequences… in some states it could cost you your life to kill…
Yes, a murder and rapist will be forgiven, however to be forgiven we have to whole heartily desire to be forgiven and accept Jesus. If you repent, and go back to killing and murdering people you go back into the act of blasphemy… and if you accidently die well committing sin.. Then.. Sucks for you…
Most people who accept Jesus…. Don’t normally go back to their rough life style.. however if they do backslide… God is there to pick up the pieces and forgive….
I mean.. yeah you can think killing and raping is awesome... but you have to ask yourself what will happen to me if I break these laws?
Also no one wants to be baba's victim... in a prison shower....

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2009, 12:28:36 AM »
Raping and murdering people has serve consequences… in some states it could cost you your life to kill…
Yes, a murder and rapist will be forgiven, however to be forgiven we have to whole heartily desire to be forgiven and accept Jesus. If you repent, and go back to killing and murdering people you go back into the act of blasphemy… and if you accidently die well committing sin.. Then.. Sucks for you…
Most people who accept Jesus…. Don’t normally go back to their rough life style.. however if they do backslide… God is there to pick up the pieces and forgive….
I mean.. yeah you can think killing and raping is awesome... but you have to ask yourself what will happen to me if I break these laws?

so raping and murdering is cool as long as you accept Jesus as your savior. What about the crazies who think Jesus wants them to rape and murder?

And please answer Sik's question about the babies and other people who have never even heard of Jesus.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 01:13:01 AM »

so raping and murdering is cool as long as you accept Jesus as your savior. What about the crazies who think Jesus wants them to rape and murder?

And please answer Sik's question about the babies and other people who have never even heard of Jesus.

People who sin in God's name are committing blasphemy... God gave us the ten commandments..... we are not to lust or commit murder... Those people who justify their action by saying God made them do it, are committing the unforgivable sin.... God said that no one will be forgiving if they commit blasphemy... and there are alot of people who died doing unlawful, and unholy things....
we are all God children's, we all have the right to be forgiven by his will, and by the blood of the lamb. The truth is there are alot of sick people in this world who do not accept the teaching of christ... but there are also alot of people in this world who know the teaching and follow them knowing that they are sinners... I am a sinner.. I commit sin everyday.. but it is my faith in God that saves me from damnation..
there are honestly alot of people who frankly.. dont care.. and they choose not to believe in god.. and reject him.. again blasphemy...
Since we are sinners, it is important that we build a relationship with God.. and seek him to help us make spiritual choices.. and not choices of ourselves or this world...
God knew we were all fucked up, that is why he sent his son down to die for us....
Sin is not ok, but if you do sin you have every right to be forgiven by you maker...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 01:25:39 AM by Miss Pink »

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2009, 01:19:41 AM »
Do toddlers go to heaven if they happen to die even though they have no concept of God or what it is to accept Jesus as their savior?

I think they god to heaven... however who really knows? I am not sure about the biblical aspect on that question....
however I also believe it could be based on their parents belief, because they can always pray to God to take their child...

for the tribes that had never had human contact.... the only thing i can say.. is that we cannot doubt that God will reject simple faith..
simple faith is just a concept of knowing there is a God/spirit/creator... however i am not sure about the tribes that believe in more then one God... or worship bad spirits... God loves all this people... so we shouldn't judge them either.... :)