Author Topic: If Heaven is real...  (Read 1024 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: If Heaven is real...
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2009, 01:23:07 AM »
If its based on the parents beliefs then I should be able to get in as well, considering my mom is a Catholic, even though I'm not.

What about the people who lived before religion existed? Were those people fucked because there was no religion to have faith in?

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 01:35:12 AM »
If its based on the parents beliefs then I should be able to get in as well, considering my mom is a Catholic, even though I'm not.

What about the people who lived before religion existed? Were those people fucked because there was no religion to have faith in?

You are old enough to make you own choices.. if you choose to reject the teaching of your church.. and then commit great sin without remorse.. then.. well that is up to God to decide...
There are laws in the catholic church that are to be followed... you have the holy sacroments... which are baptism, which is for the forgivness of sins... washing your soul clean, which you can also do by desire... if you never have been baptise... also you have confession, which god puts it on your heart to confess... through guilt... you also have communion which is another way to accept christ, because you are accepting his body that was given up for our sins... it is not uncommon for people struggle with their faith before they commit their lives to God, there are alot of religious people who are quick to jugde and manipulate the word of god...
For myself I struggled with my faith for over 7 years before i got to this point, and i am still making mistakes.

As for the people who died before christ came to the earth... they were saved when christ died. Jesus went into hell and brought followers out of hell to rejoice in his kingdom.. again.. free will, and choosing the accept christ...
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 01:38:49 AM by Miss Pink »
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Jaydc

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2009, 01:40:52 AM »
I cant believe in this day and age people still believe in religon.Pathetic.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 01:46:09 AM »
I cant believe in this day and age people still believe in religon.Pathetic.
yeah religious people are annoying.....
It is one thing to believe in God, and christ.. it is another thing to be religious and comdeming everyone....
People who are religious set boundries are impossible to follow.. that is why we should just leave judgment to God, and read the bible... and filter what is pearched..
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

JAZ

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 01:57:36 AM »

TRUTH:

Fraxxx

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2009, 06:23:30 AM »
^^LMAO I just find it funny how believers confuse believing with knowing and act like there were the SLIGHTEST hint for god. And then wich god? "Jesus is my savior!" - "No, it's Allah!" - "You savages! Obviously it's the great Cornholio!" Pathetic...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ikke

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 06:32:36 AM »
wait "jewish zombie who was his own father."
As far as I know jesus the son of god and god are different fictional characters.

I like this one as well:

and ofcourse this quote:
atheism, so nothing exploded into nothing for no reason and something turned into something from nothing to create the dinosaurs, makes total sense

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 08:54:43 AM »
There are some thangs I may not know, but I am sure of this one thang, God is real.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2009, 08:55:01 AM »
And no what's so ridiculous is all the Atheists and Agnostics constantly bringin it up and shutting it down. If it's nuttin' to ya'll, than who gives a fuck. Word? Shout out to all my Black Folks and old Catholics.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2009, 09:01:52 AM »
And no what's so ridiculous is all the Atheists and Agnostics constantly bringin it up and shutting it down. If it's nuttin' to ya'll, than who gives a fuck. Word? Shout out to all my Black Folks and old Catholics.

Wouldn't you clown on a grown person who believes in witchcraft or voodoo? I think that's the way most atheists feel about religious types.

Me personally, I don't care what you believe in. I just like arguing about it  ;D

Paul

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2009, 09:06:37 AM »
I dont care what anyone believes in, as long as it makes them happy

But do not shove it down my throat lol
funkyfreshintheflesh

ikke

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2009, 09:07:45 AM »
Wouldn't you clown on a grown person who believes in witchcraft or voodoo? I think that's the way most atheists feel about religious types.
MOre Like grown people believing in santa

Me personally, I don't care what you believe in. I just like arguing about it  ;D
This I can agree with 8)

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2009, 09:10:42 AM »
Yeah, Santa. Now compare God to Tila Tequila. ;D

^^LMAO I just find it funny how believers confuse believing with knowing and act like there were the SLIGHTEST hint for god. And then wich god? "Jesus is my savior!" - "No, it's Allah!" - "You savages! Obviously it's the great Cornholio!" Pathetic...
Ha. Somebody needs to read. Jesus is the son of God. Allah = God. God has many names you know. :nawty:

And you take your belief as fact too you son-of-a.

ikke

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2009, 09:17:04 AM »
Yeah, Santa. Now compare God to Tila Tequila. ;D

Ha. Somebody needs to read. Jesus is the son of God. Allah = God. God has many names you know. :nawty:

And you take your belief as fact too you son-of-a.
God is all of us and non of us.
We are all god because we decide what happens on earth yes nobody has actual godlike powers.

Sikotic™

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2009, 10:48:40 AM »
Do toddlers go to heaven if they happen to die even though they have no concept of God or what it is to accept Jesus as their savior?

Do tribes that have never had human contact and have never even heard of Jesus go to heaven when they die?
I think they god to heaven... however who really knows? I am not sure about the biblical aspect on that question....
however I also believe it could be based on their parents belief, because they can always pray to God to take their child...

for the tribes that had never had human contact.... the only thing i can say.. is that we cannot doubt that God will reject simple faith..
simple faith is just a concept of knowing there is a God/spirit/creator... however i am not sure about the tribes that believe in more then one God... or worship bad spirits... God loves all this people... so we shouldn't judge them either.... :)

So basically you're speculating and making stuff up to fill in the gaps that God forgot to inform you about?

The Bible clearly says that you have to accept Jesus as your savior in order to go to heaven. Otherwise, no matter how good or wonderful or innocent you are, you die and go to hell. This includes miscarried children, young children who die at an early age and tribes who aren't aware of Christianity.

What a loving, awesome God.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE