Author Topic: If Heaven is real...  (Read 1019 times)

Sparegeez

Re: If Heaven is real...
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »
It seems like nowadays athiests are acting like christians.. trying to force their opinion on others

Fraxxx

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2009, 11:40:17 AM »
Yeah, Santa. Now compare God to Tila Tequila. ;D

^^LMAO I just find it funny how believers confuse believing with knowing and act like there were the SLIGHTEST hint for god. And then wich god? "Jesus is my savior!" - "No, it's Allah!" - "You savages! Obviously it's the great Cornholio!" Pathetic...
Ha. Somebody needs to read. Jesus is the son of God. Allah = God. God has many names you know. :nawty:

And you take your belief as fact too you son-of-a.

Pink said "you have to accept Jesus as your savior". Therefore, I guess, a muslim won't go to heaven, according to her. I was referring to that.

And I won't start another try explaining you the difference between belief and science. We have had this before, Simpleton. Re-read the thread where several people laid it all down if you wanna but since it won't get to you anyway... 8)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2009, 11:49:39 AM »
It seems like nowadays athiests are acting like christians.. trying to force their opinion on others
whatta shocker you have a brain?

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2009, 01:03:28 PM »

^^LMAO I just find it funny how believers confuse believing with knowing and act like there were the SLIGHTEST hint for god. And then wich god? "Jesus is my savior!" - "No, it's Allah!" - "You savages! Obviously it's the great Cornholio!" Pathetic...
Ha. Somebody needs to read. Jesus is the son of God. Allah = God. God has many names you know. :nawty:

Pink said "you have to accept Jesus as your savior". Therefore, I guess, a muslim won't go to heaven, according to her. I was referring to that.

And I won't start another try explaining you the difference between belief and science. We have had this before, Simpleton. Re-read the thread where several people laid it all down if you wanna but since it won't get to you anyway... 8)

Muslim accept Jesus as a prophet.. they do not reject him....
also they are also worshiping the same God... I don't think they will go to hell personally... then again it is up to God...

as far as children go...
Mark 10:13 "Let the children come to me; do not prevent them, for the kingdom of of God belongs to such as these. Aman I say to you, whoever does not accept the kingdom of God like a child, will not enter."
So the kingdom of heaven according the Jesus belongs to children... and we are to be more a child
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2009, 01:07:32 PM »
:sun:

i agree... i am not trying to push my beliefs on anyone...
however i do have the obiligation by the command of God to share the God word...
if people choose to accept or reject it.. that is up to them ....
there is a difference between religious and being of good faith...
"Burritos are not awesome, God is awesome, but not burritos." Pastor Greg-Calvary Chapel

AGeesta

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2009, 01:25:02 PM »
hey Pink, Dubcc is the wrong place to spread the word of god... so dont try

and if your gonna live by the book dont forget not to judge people

this guy i work with he thinks he knows it all and was preaching to me and i was getting pist cus obviously he didnt know shit
and he told me "you know what you are" and i said "im right because your judging me and the first rule god says is not to judge people"

then he switched the subject to how he is staying away from sex and temptation

what a faggot...

Paul

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2009, 01:29:28 PM »

however i do have the obiligation by the command of God to share the God word...

Im not religious or i dont believe in God, but im a nice guy. Do you think ill go to heaven?
funkyfreshintheflesh

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2009, 01:31:00 PM »

Im not religious or i dont believe in God, but im a nice guy. Do you think ill go to heaven?
i dont know.. honestly... only god can decide...

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2009, 01:32:53 PM »
hey Pink, Dubcc is the wrong place to spread the word of god... so dont try

and if your gonna live by the book dont forget not to judge people

this guy i work with he thinks he knows it all and was preaching to me and i was getting pist cus obviously he didnt know shit
and he told me "you know what you are" and i said "im right because your judging me and the first rule god says is not to judge people"

then he switched the subject to how he is staying away from sex and temptation

what a faggot...
No one was judging anyone in this thread.. everyone was actually being someone civil to each other....
there were a couple of bad comments.. but over all.. this thread didnt end up a total disaster...

Paul

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2009, 01:33:57 PM »

If God is as forgiving as it says in the bible he should forgive me for not believing
funkyfreshintheflesh

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2009, 01:40:19 PM »

If God is as forgiving as it says in the bible he should forgive me for not believing
ooh yeah you will be forgiven... there is no doubt about that.. i thought you meant like...
if you died tomorrow, without having the chance to see what God will do for you by forgivenes...
i mean you know that God will forgive, and you seek his forgiveness.. then your sin is no long held against you...
Like i said though.. there are alot of really messed up people out there that really dont care... and they do evil things...
those are the people we have to watch out for...

ikke

« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2009, 01:41:15 PM »

Not that forgiving but you're cool you can get into heaven.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2009, 01:46:34 PM »

also they are also worshiping the same God... I don't think they will go to hell personally... then again it is up to God...

as far as children go...
Mark 10:13 "Let the children come to me; do not prevent them, for the kingdom of of God belongs to such as these. Aman I say to you, whoever does not accept the kingdom of God like a child, will not enter."
So the kingdom of heaven according the Jesus belongs to children... and we are to be more a child

Muslims see him as only a prophet. I'm pretty sure the bible says you have to accept him as the son of god and a savior to get in.

Miss Pink

• Lil Geezy
  • Pink is back!
« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »

as far as children go...

Muslims see him as only a prophet. I'm pretty sure the bible says you have to accept him as the son of god and a savior to get in.

true... but like i said.. it was my own person belief... because of other bibical stories.. about abraham.. 

ikke

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2009, 01:52:01 PM »
Every people shoving there retarded beliefs down another person's throat will go to hell.