Author Topic: i hope BISD takes the "forever king/War Angel" direction  (Read 781 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

i hope BISD takes the "forever king/War Angel" direction
« on: October 18, 2009, 02:28:14 PM »
i loved that mixtape.  "get the message" was clearly one 50's greatest songs of all time.  bisd should b that flame tho, 50 rarely disappoints (even tho the singing BETTER come to an end BEFORE the album drops)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 08:58:35 PM by Kick 4rm 301 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: i hope BISD takes the "forever king" direction
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2009, 03:02:39 PM »
the Forever King direction, but just better songs & we got ourselfs a solid album. 8)

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2009, 03:44:41 PM »
the Forever King direction, but just better songs & we got ourselfs a solid album. 8)

Yup. he said he was going for the GRODT direction...but i just can imagine him getting that grimy, hungry voice and flow back.

Prove me wrong 50. ;D

Jaydc

« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2009, 03:48:44 PM »
This album is it for 50.If this album is garbage his rap career is over and the g unit brand is dead.But if this album is hot then his career is going to be ressuerected.People still love 50 their just waiting for him to put out a good album.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2009, 04:10:02 PM »
This album is it for 50.If this album is garbage his rap career is over and the g unit brand is dead.But if this album is hot then his career is going to be ressuerected.People still love 50 their just waiting for him to put out a good album.

yeah, as much as everybody shits on his music, when he says he's dropping something new, people just sit there and cross their fingers that it's good.

i got the faith for this one. 8)

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 04:30:36 PM »
i loved that mixtape.  "get the message" was clearly one 50's greatest songs of all time.  bisd should b that flame tho, 50 rarely disappoints (even tho the singing BETTER come to an end BEFORE the album drops)

do you mean get the money?

forever king was cool but i didnt really like the rnb singing part of it.......

R1ZE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Do 4 Love
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2009, 04:35:03 PM »
r&b singing was the whole thing... all forever king was was fif freestyling over old newjack swing tracks

sounded good but that's not what I want from a full album. one newjack swing track would be good though, they need to bring that back

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2009, 07:18:39 PM »

yeah, as much as everybody shits on his music, when he says he's dropping something new, people just sit there and cross their fingers that it's good.

100% with you on that. But, i'm not sure what to think of it yet. I have no clue what direction the album is taking. Get Up, I Get it In and Ok, You're Right were good, in my opinion, of course ;D Baby by me is alright...radio friendly. But this wasn't what i was expecting from him going back to his GRODT style. Plus they aren't doing much promotion and the album is dropping in a month.

I hope i'll be pleasantly surprised, because as it was mentioned earlier, if 50 doesn't do well with this album, it's over for him. And we can forget about another G-Unit album, a Banks album, and... a Yayo album ...lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2009, 07:19:39 PM »
was anyone feelin the I LINE N*GGAS song from the other tape?
that was aite IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2009, 07:40:32 PM »
that was aite IMO

i would have to bump the tape again, but i think that was my favorite joint off of it lol.

100% with you on that. But, i'm not sure what to think of it yet. I have no clue what direction the album is taking. Get Up, I Get it In and Ok, You're Right were good, in my opinion, of course ;D Baby by me is alright...radio friendly. But this wasn't what i was expecting from him going back to his GRODT style. Plus they aren't doing much promotion and the album is dropping in a month.

I hope i'll be pleasantly surprised, because as it was mentioned earlier, if 50 doesn't do well with this album, it's over for him. And we can forget about another G-Unit album, a Banks album, and... a Yayo album ...lol.

you know 50 has to release some singles, it's not my concern; it's the rest of the album.

but this is the first 50 Cent album that doesn't have a HUGE single.

GRODT - In Da Club
The Massacre - Candyshop
Curtis - I Get Money
BISD - ?

nothing is doing nearly as good as though three; how desperate will 50 get to have a successful single? that is my concern.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2009, 07:42:48 PM »
yeah and you look at his proposed singles

GET UP>>>>>>in da club and candy shop and i get money
I GET IT IN>>>>in da club and candy shop and i get money

and these wack neyo joints hes releasin now

get up was the best...he slept on that 1 (when its the fans or the labels usually)
he should have pushed that more

in da club and candy shop are wack IMO compared to other singles

that was aite IMO

i would have to bump the tape again, but i think that was my favorite joint off of it lol.

you know 50 has to release some singles, it's not my concern; it's the rest of the album.

GRODT - In Da Club
The Massacre - Candyshop
Curtis - I Get Money
BISD - ?

nothing is doing nearly as good as though three; how desperate will 50 get to have a successful single? that is my concern.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 07:44:21 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2009, 07:46:09 PM »
that was aite IMO

That joint was hard body, Fif on his murder shit on that one haha...

Like Cham said, this album is make or break for Fif, I've got high hopes though...

How did Fif sleep on "Get Up", he had the track banging on his mtv show, performed it on BET, the fans and radio just didn't lap it up. Track was straight fire though

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 07:51:16 PM »
50's weakness IMO is him doin his own hooks..sounds like hes singin and thats a bad look
and for some reason I LINE N*GGAS stands out where him doin the hook isnt quite as bas as others
IMo its cuz of the radio shit he be tryna do where as the street shit he does wit hooks is aite

and yeah IMO get up is his best song in a minute, why he wouldnt push that...he on crack thats why...he scared of jimmy
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 07:53:22 PM by GET YOUR WALK ON »
Cube

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2009, 07:55:55 PM »
yeah and you look at his proposed singles

GET UP>>>>>>in da club and candy shop and i get money
I GET IT IN>>>>in da club and candy shop and i get money

and these wack neyo joints hes releasin now

get up was the best...he slept on that 1 (when its the fans or the labels usually)
he should have pushed that more

in da club and candy shop are wack IMO compared to other singles

that was aite IMO

GRODT - In Da Club
The Massacre - Candyshop
Curtis - I Get Money
BISD - ?

lol, In Da Club is definatly one of my favorite 50 joints ever.

probably the top single this decade. 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2009, 08:07:27 PM »
to each is own but lookin back and listenin back to that time and them songs its borin and not listenable IMO

str8 to the bank>>>candy shop, i get money, in da club, amusement park
get up>>>>>>>candy shop, i get money, in da club, amusement park
i get it in>>>>>>candy shop, i get money, in da club, amusement park
outta control>>>>candy shop, i get money, in da club, amusement park
Cube