Author Topic: i hope BISD takes the "forever king/War Angel" direction  (Read 773 times)

A1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: i hope BISD takes the "forever king" direction
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2009, 12:39:29 AM »
50 had an interview with a young guy on thisis50 who produced talking in codes off of war angel and respect it or check it off of 4eva king and he said they guy is featured fairly heavily on BISD and thats the direction hes taking his music in. Can only be a good thing.
"Nigga lets get to this/what a ridiculous conspicuous son of a bitch you is!" - lil fame

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2009, 12:06:34 PM »
was anyone feelin the I LINE N*GGAS song from the other tape?
that was aite IMO

That joint was hard body, Fif on his murder shit on that one haha...

Like Cham said, this album is make or break for Fif, I've got high hopes though...

How did Fif sleep on "Get Up", he had the track banging on his mtv show, performed it on BET, the fans and radio just didn't lap it up. Track was straight fire though

Yup Get Up was great. The hook wasn't too corny, his verses were good and the beat was tight.
Okay you're right, was a banger too,,,i like the beat, 50 could have done a better job.

And Cham, that's exactly what i was saying...his album is due out in a month and still no buzz, no (proper) single. Something is wrong... i mean Dre's beats are on point. ( I get it in, Ok You're right) 50 sounds like he just doesn't feel like it anymore.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2009, 02:37:31 PM »
that was aite IMO

Like Cham said, this album is make or break for Fif, I've got high hopes though...

How did Fif sleep on "Get Up", he had the track banging on his mtv show, performed it on BET, the fans and radio just didn't lap it up. Track was straight fire though

Yup Get Up was great. The hook wasn't too corny, his verses were good and the beat was tight.
Okay you're right, was a banger too,,,i like the beat, 50 could have done a better job.

And Cham, that's exactly what i was saying...his album is due out in a month and still no buzz, no (proper) single. Something is wrong... i mean Dre's beats are on point. ( I get it in, Ok You're right) 50 sounds like he just doesn't feel like it anymore.

The wierd thing is though, he sounds hungry as fuck on his mixtapes ???...

And word to no single buzz, he done a couple of huge concerts though so they gotta help

The Ultimate Pianist

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2009, 03:09:47 PM »
that was aite IMO

The wierd thing is though, he sounds hungry as fuck on his mixtapes ???...

And word to no single buzz, he done a couple of huge concerts though so they gotta help
Yup indeed. His mixtape's are aight and yeah he's doing shows...but he's performing his old shit. . . which will only remind people how good dude was :P. So when they here to new shit they are gonna be very judgmental about it.

Jaydc

« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2009, 04:46:00 PM »
Am I the only one who thought get up sucked?Hell it had a video and was pushed and flopped.It isnt a good song,it had no chance of blowing up.Why are people talking like it didnt have a video and wasnt pushed?It was.It just flopped.

Invincible

« Reply #20 on: October 19, 2009, 04:49:32 PM »
Am I the only one who thought get up sucked?Hell it had a video and was pushed and flopped.It isnt a good song,it had no chance of blowing up.Why are people talking like it didnt have a video and wasnt pushed?It was.It just flopped.

You might possibly be the only one, yes. The beat was a banger and was better than every track on Curtis to me.

Jaydc

« Reply #21 on: October 19, 2009, 04:51:25 PM »
If it was so great why did it completely flop and nobody liked it on the radio or tv?

Invincible

« Reply #22 on: October 19, 2009, 04:52:54 PM »
If it was so great why did it completely flop and nobody liked it on the radio or tv?

No idea, alot of people on here think its hot. Was it promoted well because I can't remember now?

Jaydc

« Reply #23 on: October 19, 2009, 04:55:20 PM »
Well it had a video and pushed to outlets.I just remember the song coming on in the club and that shit was like kryptonite tot eh dancefloor.And it wasnt just a 50 thing because in the same night theyd play i get money and people would love it.

I think a collection of people on this forum is the only people that liked the song.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: October 19, 2009, 04:56:15 PM »

No idea, alot of people on here think its hot. Was it promoted well because I can't remember now?

it just didn't take off.

songs like that don't work anymore.

requirments for a successful single are as follows:

1. Autotune
2. Lil' Wayne or Drake feature
3. no G feel to it at all.

if it doesn't have these three, it won't work.

Invincible

« Reply #25 on: October 19, 2009, 04:56:28 PM »
Well it had a video and pushed to outlets.I just remember the song coming on in the club and that shit was like kryptonite tot eh dancefloor.And it wasnt just a 50 thing because in the same night theyd play i get money and people would love it.

I think a collection of people on this forum is the only people that liked the song.

I'm proud to be in that collection  :D 8)

Invincible

« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2009, 04:57:18 PM »

it just didn't take off.

1. Autotune

But 50 is the 9th hottest MC out there.  :D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2009, 05:01:06 PM »

it just didn't take off.

1. Autotune

But 50 is the 9th hottest MC out there.  :D

notice everyone on the top has done one of those 3 though. :-X

& 50 paid to get on that list lol.

but Get Up was a banger. 8)

Jaydc

« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2009, 05:15:04 PM »
Exactly cham.That baby by me song if pushed could do well on the radio though.But people keep talking lon this forum about how get up should have been the single he used to push the album THEY DID USE IT AND IT FLOPPED.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »
Exactly cham.That baby by me song if pushed could do well on the radio though.But people keep talking lon this forum about how get up should have been the single he used to push the album THEY DID USE IT AND IT FLOPPED.

personally, if 50 Cent made a single with a Drake hook, a Wayne verse, over a Kanye beat, 50 still wouldn't sell that much on this album.

he should just give us his best G'd up stuff & move on & go back to the drawingboards & come back in a few years.