Author Topic: LA area >>>>san francisco area  (Read 955 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: LA area >>>>san francisco area
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2009, 12:30:19 PM »
lol you're an idiot lol

lol ive been to the ghetto up in sf, yea the houses are small and thats about it but im not gonna be scared to walk around there at night. really man, you gotta be a mad pussy if ur ass is flexin nuts how hood it is. the bay area is a nice and rich area and now i know why the cost of living is so high over there.

seriously man u got problems, i lived in the ghetto before, but who didnt. i dont come here flexin nuts about it like your ass does, just shows how much full of shit you are.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2009, 12:33:02 PM »
stfu chinaman

lol, ur such a tool , u frat faggot. lol at sayin the city got you spooked. sf is not scary and as hood as you say it is, just shut the fuck up.  lol u must of been a lil bitch if yo ass was scared over there pussy, try growing up van nuys, sun valley, noho, canoga park, pacoima.

have u ever gotten out ya house?
if uve been to sf u know bout the fillmore district
i know u got cousins or some shit over at sf's chinatown runnin wit the fuckin triads
fuck outta here

lol shut your dumbass up. obviously u havnt been to the sf and i dont live theere either. ur post barely makes sense u dumb spic.

frisco is pretty damn nice. lol at triads, obviously you dont go out at all, evern around la

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2009, 12:34:17 PM »
COME ON LET LOONEY TALK!

He failed miserably in life so he needs to talk down to people on the internet.

lol coming from a kid that makes his daddy do everything.

thats a fail

ikke

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2009, 12:35:33 PM »
COME ON LET LOONEY TALK!

He failed miserably in life so he needs to talk down to people on the internet.

lol coming from a kid that makes his daddy do everything.

thats a fail
You're right!
If only I was more like yoU!

westsiderider323

« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2009, 12:35:46 PM »
stfu chinaman

lol, ur such a tool , u frat faggot. lol at sayin the city got you spooked. sf is not scary and as hood as you say it is, just shut the fuck up.  lol u must of been a lil bitch if yo ass was scared over there pussy, try growing up van nuys, sun valley, noho, canoga park, pacoima.

i know u got cousins or some shit over at sf's chinatown runnin wit the fuckin triads
fuck outta here

lol shut your dumbass up. obviously u havnt been to the sf and i dont live theere either. ur post barely makes sense u dumb spic.

frisco is pretty damn nice. lol at triads, obviously you dont go out at all, evern around la

none of that shit made sense ^^
open ya fuckin eyes chinese boy u live in the valley u dont know shit
i bet u havnt even been around ya corner witout crashin into another car faggot SOB

Cali Climate

« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2009, 12:39:00 PM »
absolutely nowhere in the valley is that scary. People who never been to LA, watch training day, the valley gets shitted on for not being tough.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2009, 12:40:51 PM »
stfu chinaman

fuck outta here

none of that shit made sense ^^
open ya fuckin eyes chinese boy u live in the valley u dont know shit
i bet u havnt even been around ya corner witout crashin into another car faggot SOB

lol i live in thevalley i dont know shit? thats very credible.

haha damn ur an attention whore, y are you in the conversation?

fuck outta here

that really makes sense ya dumb beaner. get some hooked on phonics kid.

Sparegeez

« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2009, 12:49:13 PM »
looney you should fight lights for the undisputed title for being a dumbass

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »
absolutely nowhere in the valley is that scary. People who never been to LA, watch training day, the valley gets shitted on for not being tough.

lol, ur ass stayed on the ventura strip and never left. how can u say that when u chill in a place in the valley equivalent to beverly hills, where all the celebrities and their kids kick it at.

from you saying that im positive u never went to any of those cities ive named.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2009, 12:56:47 PM »

lol why, because ur chump ass got so offended cuz i speak the truth that SF isnt a bad neighborhood at all. im the dumbass when u say stupid shit like that? ur the idiot thats gettin all pissed cuz im saying SF is a nice city. lol what u want every1 to think sf is a shit hole?  the things you glorify is ridiculous

haha damn ur such a joke. ur not hard, growing up whever u grew up (which im sure wasnt as bad neighborhood as you say it is) doesnt automatically give you gangsta super powers just stfu.

y would u instigate fights when ur too pussy to fight yourself.

westsiderider323

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2009, 01:00:13 PM »

lol, ur ass stayed on the ventura strip and never left. how can u say that when u chill in a place in the valley equivalent to beverly hills, where all the celebrities and their kids kick it at.

from you saying that im positive u never went to any of those cities ive named.

did your fortune cookie say u were gonna b a faggot for life?

Sparegeez

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2009, 01:21:43 PM »

lol why, because ur chump ass got so offended cuz i speak the truth that SF isnt a bad neighborhood at all. im the dumbass when u say stupid shit like that? ur the idiot thats gettin all pissed cuz im saying SF is a nice city. lol what u want every1 to think sf is a shit hole?  the things you glorify is ridiculous

haha damn ur such a joke. ur not hard, growing up whever u grew up (which im sure wasnt as bad neighborhood as you say it is) doesnt automatically give you gangsta super powers just stfu.

y would u instigate fights when ur too pussy to fight yourself.

when did you ever think I got offended by your stupid ass comments? LOL youz a wanksta cuzz

the ghost

« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2009, 02:39:50 PM »
lol you're an idiot lol

lol ive been to the ghetto up in sf, yea the houses are small and thats about it but im not gonna be scared to walk around there at night. really man, you gotta be a mad pussy if ur ass is flexin nuts how hood it is. the bay area is a nice and rich area and now i know why the cost of living is so high over there.

seriously man u got problems, i lived in the ghetto before, but who didnt. i dont come here flexin nuts about it like your ass does, just shows how much full of shit you are.

Looney, you are a straight lie if you say that you will walk through any hood in SF without fear at any time.  End of story.

Herbal_Life

« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2009, 02:50:08 PM »
i love sf because its so different, if u love sf u'll love nyc alot more. nyc pubic transportation is way better over there. if u drive a car in manahattan u gotta be ballin
FA REAL... I USED TO DISPATCH LIMOS IN NY... MOST DRIVERS HAD TO TAKE THE TRAIN TO THE PARKIN LOT AND THEN GO DRIVE TO PICK UP LAMAR ODOM OR WHOEVER THE CLIENTS WERE

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2009, 02:51:24 PM »
i love sf because its so different, if u love sf u'll love nyc alot more. nyc pubic transportation is way better over there. if u drive a car in manahattan u gotta be ballin
FA REAL... I USED TO DISPATCH LIMOS IN NY... MOST DRIVERS HAD TO TAKE THE TRAIN TO THE PARKIN LOT AND THEN GO DRIVE TO PICK UP LAMAR ODOM OR WHOEVER THE CLIENTS WERE

dispatch limos? LOL yeah fucking right you taxi punjabi dick sucking lowlife