Author Topic: LA area >>>>san francisco area  (Read 976 times)

Herbal_Life

Re: LA area >>>>san francisco area
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2009, 02:53:19 PM »
i love sf because its so different, if u love sf u'll love nyc alot more. nyc pubic transportation is way better over there. if u drive a car in manahattan u gotta be ballin
FA REAL... I USED TO DISPATCH LIMOS IN NY... MOST DRIVERS HAD TO TAKE THE TRAIN TO THE PARKIN LOT AND THEN GO DRIVE TO PICK UP LAMAR ODOM OR WHOEVER THE CLIENTS WERE

dispatch limos? LOL yeah fucking right you taxi punjabi dick sucking lowlife
PUNJABI...
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING VANILLA WIGGER...
I AINT NO PUNJABI... I AM FROM SINGH... I AM NOT PUNJABI FROM NORTH EAST INDIA

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2009, 02:53:47 PM »
i love sf because its so different, if u love sf u'll love nyc alot more. nyc pubic transportation is way better over there. if u drive a car in manahattan u gotta be ballin
FA REAL... I USED TO DISPATCH LIMOS IN NY... MOST DRIVERS HAD TO TAKE THE TRAIN TO THE PARKIN LOT AND THEN GO DRIVE TO PICK UP LAMAR ODOM OR WHOEVER THE CLIENTS WERE

PUNJABI...

sorry you look like one

Herbal_Life

« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2009, 03:03:48 PM »
YOU ARE RACIST...

Sparegeez

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2009, 03:04:44 PM »
retards can't pull the race card, they have no rights

Herbal_Life

« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2009, 03:09:13 PM »

PUNJABI...

sorry you look like one
OK FAIR ENOUGH

Muhfukka

« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2009, 04:06:22 PM »
  lol u must of been a lil bitch if yo ass was scared over there pussy, try growing up van nuys, sun valley, noho, canoga park, pacoima.
hahahhaa looney youre such a fuckin joke, it is incredible. and its no secret that frisco isnt nearly as bad as it was 10 or more years ago, its getting more expensive by the year and pushing the lower classes out east. i recently talked to this guy who works restoring houses in the hunters point area, he said that is really the only hardcore active criminal neighborhood anymore, he said if they dont board the houses up crazy for just one night the whole place will get fucked up and stripped

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2009, 02:16:34 PM »
to each is own....but on almost all levels if not all aspects la is better IMO
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

missnwawhoorider

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2009, 02:38:56 PM »
I love cali after visiting aftermath when it was at 10900 wislhire i stopped and visited santa monica peir that is when i saw the rides on there,,,,,,,,,,,,the ocean was great til i saw a whale and a sea lion I screamed when I saw the sea lion I was like is it gonna kill me?

Cali Climate

« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2009, 02:40:20 PM »
I love cali after visiting aftermath when it was at 10900 wislhire i stopped and visited santa monica peir that is when i saw the rides on there,,,,,,,,,,,,the ocean was great til i saw a whale and a sea lion I screamed when I saw the sea lion I was like is it gonna kill me?

bitch you scare me.

Muhfukka

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2009, 02:40:39 PM »
,the ocean was great til i saw a whale
you sure it wasn t your reflection in the water?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2009, 03:44:13 PM »
  lol u must of been a lil bitch if yo ass was scared over there pussy, try growing up van nuys, sun valley, noho, canoga park, pacoima.
hahahhaa looney youre such a fuckin joke, it is incredible. and its no secret that frisco isnt nearly as bad as it was 10 or more years ago, its getting more expensive by the year and pushing the lower classes out east. i recently talked to this guy who works restoring houses in the hunters point area, he said that is really the only hardcore active criminal neighborhood anymore, he said if they dont board the houses up crazy for just one night the whole place will get fucked up and stripped

lol, when i was walking around frisco at night going to bars, i wasnt worried about lil 14 yr old gangbangers tryna rob or shoot me. but those neighborhoods there, hell nah.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2009, 03:45:33 PM »

lol, when i was walking around frisco at night going to bars, i wasnt worried about lil 14 yr old gangbangers tryna rob or shoot me. but those neighborhoods there, hell nah.

i had a friend from van nuys an he got it tatted on his rib cage. he was one of the only people out here who had a low rider with hydrolics. was hella cool till he became a crack head

Cali Climate

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2009, 03:46:04 PM »
You're scared to be in Van Nuys and North Hollywood at night?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2009, 03:51:29 PM »
You're scared to be in Van Nuys and North Hollywood at night?

hell yea, theres countless number of people that stab or shoot each other in daylight. especially lil kids with guns. im good on that

that shits infested with BVN, ud be lucky if u dont get rolled up on. im pretty glad i moved out of those places, used to be lotta asians now its just all hispanics

bananas u'd get jaccked on the quickness with your abercrombie shirts and flip flops and designer jeans.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Muhfukka

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2009, 03:53:46 PM »
looney you realize those places arent that bad right?