Author Topic: LA area >>>>san francisco area  (Read 956 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: LA area >>>>san francisco area
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2009, 03:54:24 PM »
bananas u'd get jaccked on the quickness with your abercrombie shirts and flip flops and designer jeans.

yoU juSt goT seRvEd bY teH asIaN guY SonN!111111lolugay!!1

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2009, 03:58:13 PM »
looney you realize those places arent that bad right?

you do realize, you dont know wtf ur talking about. i dont come post and tell you how it is in salinas.

ive seen ppl get jacked, stabbed,  lol last time i was doing community service they shot at our group up infront of a court house. those places been bad neighborhoods ever since i was born, ever since my dad was born.

yes, you would know how it is in LA

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Cali Climate

« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2009, 03:59:51 PM »
You're scared to be in Van Nuys and North Hollywood at night?

hell yea, theres countless number of people that stab or shoot each other in daylight. especially lil kids with guns. im good on that

that shits infested with BVN, ud be lucky if u dont get rolled up on. im pretty glad i moved out of those places, used to be lotta asians now its just all hispanics

bananas u'd get jaccked on the quickness with your abercrombie shirts and flip flops and designer jeans.

What? yeah if you don't focus on shit like that you generally don't become a part. I went bar hopping in North Hollywood ALL THE TIME, never got "jaccked on the quickness" (you're asian), and my buddy had a post editing place in Van Nuys I would do work at til 3am ALL THE TIME, I'd be out on the street all hours smoking and drinking beers, never got "rolled on" (you're asian).

btw I prefer dress shoes to flip flops and I don't know much about abercrombie except they have a largely brotastic consumer base which I dont care to be a part of.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2009, 04:06:06 PM »
You're scared to be in Van Nuys and North Hollywood at night?

hell yea, theres countless number of people that stab or shoot each other in daylight. especially lil kids with guns. im good on that

that shits infested with BVN, ud be lucky if u dont get rolled up on. im pretty glad i moved out of those places, used to be lotta asians now its just all hispanics

What? yeah if you don't focus on shit like that you generally don't become a part. I went bar hopping in North Hollywood ALL THE TIME, never got "jaccked on the quickness" (you're asian), and my buddy had a post editing place in Van Nuys I would do work at til 3am ALL THE TIME, I'd be out on the street all hours smoking and drinking beers, never got "rolled on" (you're asian).

btw I prefer dress shoes to flip flops and I don't know much about abercrombie except they have a largely brotastic consumer base which I dont care to be a part of.

focus? man your a joke, u think anyone focuses on gettin banged on you sqaure. man just stop ur a white boy that wears abercrombie and tight jeans, stop tryna act like you know wassap, u never grew up here nor do i think u ever been down.

lol, bar hopping? lol first of all your indoors, 2nd of all your prob on main streets.

im sure ur ass wasnt walking around drinking beers in the cuts.

lol, tryna get me pissed off at sayin im asian. u stay losin.

Cali Climate

« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2009, 04:09:53 PM »
1. You are asian. Stop talking like a fucking nigger.

2. I am not "down" with whatever you're talking about. I wouldn't ever wanna be down with whatever you perceive to behard or popular or whatever.

3. I can do whatever the fuck I like because I'm not an 85 lb asian walking around in khakis and blue bandanas.

4. No I don't walk around the cuts drinking, I'm not fucking homeless.

You stay looking like a wannabe and everyone makes fun of you for it. Why do you keep trying so hard?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2009, 04:20:15 PM »
1. You are asian. Stop talking like a fucking nigger.

2. I am not "down" with whatever you're talking about. I wouldn't ever wanna be down with whatever you perceive to behard or popular or whatever.

3. I can do whatever the fuck I like because I'm not an 85 lb asian walking around in khakis and blue bandanas.

4. No I don't walk around the cuts drinking, I'm not fucking homeless.

You stay looking like a wannabe and everyone makes fun of you for it. Why do you keep trying so hard?

1. im not talking like a nigger.  saying "gettin banged on" "square" or "chillin in the cut" isnt just exclusive to blacks, if u didnt grow up in the palisades you would know.

2. if u were never down, not even as a kid. than how would u know what the real is? unless your the kid that got punked everyday. u say u know what real gangsters are, now we know

3. your a pussy ass white boy, wearing flip flops, tight jeans, designer sunglasses posting on a westcoast rap forum. the thing is  u know hat u say about asians arnt true, or else u wouldnt of bitched out.

4. lol u were the one saying u were drinking on the streets, tryna defend your image. if it isnt the cuts how are you gonna flex nuts you were drinking in "van nuys" and "noho". lol anyone can walk down main streets and not fear for their lives, if u even lived here u would know theres too many cops.

Cali Climate

« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2009, 04:23:34 PM »
No you're done for the day.  8)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2009, 04:26:07 PM »
No you're done for the day.  8)

lol its pretty funny, u delete your account and come back after ppl forgot about that your a straight pussy.

Sparegeez

« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2009, 05:35:56 PM »
looney you wanna come kick in long beach? im trynna start a crew and i need all the hard mothafuckas I can get

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2009, 05:50:49 PM »
looney you wanna come kick in long beach? im trynna start a crew and i need all the hard mothafuckas I can get

u got more than enuff chongos, crips, lb asian boys, and trg to recruit over there. just dont get beat up by them saying cuzz

Sparegeez

« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2009, 05:52:52 PM »

u got more than enuff chongos, crips, lb asian boys, and trg to recruit over there. just dont get beat up by them saying cuzz

i wont, i say blood and cuzz so they know im neutral. how can i get them to rush my squad? should i tell them about dubcc.com?

Sparegeez

« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2009, 05:53:29 PM »
should i tell them i know you?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2009, 05:54:19 PM »

i wont, i say blood and cuzz so they know im neutral. how can i get them to rush my squad? should i tell them about dubcc.com?

lol, that was borderline funny

Sparegeez

« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2009, 05:56:07 PM »

lol, that was borderline funny

are you gonna give me advice or not you fucking idiot

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2009, 05:58:36 PM »
lol shut your ass up,

lmfao at sayin ill say blood and cuz to say im neutral.

this aint the 90s aint nobody bang colors no more.