Author Topic: John Hyland just told my homie that he has the whole Wideawake/Deathrow catalog!  (Read 6447 times)

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Hyland aka OneOOne told my boy Cal that Lara Lavi went to his crib a few weeks ago to get music from HIM, from the Deathrow catalog..he says he already has the Box Set! Because he picks the tracks for the albums. He also said John Payne wants him out, and if Wideawake fire him (he runs deathrowmusic.com) he will re-open ForThePeopleEnt.com and sell the entire catalog. Ouch! Its WA own fault for trusting the bootlegger.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 08:56:08 PM by RhyanD »

Muhfukka

kill yourself

DTG Entertainment

Don't say I told you so, but I told you so.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yea apparently Payne and Mickey Stevenson are trying to get him out... I dont think he has ALL 10,000 masters, but hes got tons of shit and they are trusting him over there.

DTG Entertainment

yea apparently Payne and Mickey Stevenson are trying to get him out... I dont think he has ALL 10,000 masters, but hes got tons of shit and they are trusting him over there.

About 25% is what I was told. They don't really want him out, they want him and Lara out. I should just air out all those scumbags and be done with it. A bunch of fucking people ruining a great collection of music.

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
yea it's pretty fucked up. Next up in Hyland's private forum at Deathrowforum.com (yes people John trusts, who baught cds from forthepeopleent can still login there to a hidden forum).... is a 2pac album courtesy of none other than lost skanless (who was the source of the dr ep's in the thc) he is shady and him and caughtup decided to roll with hyland now. you want those crazy 2pac songs he's the one to go after, he's got watch your mouth, where u been plus any og off of uteot and bd, all he's looking for is a pay day, which is $1,000 a song, songs like watch your mouth he wants like $5,000.

DTG Entertainment

yea it's pretty fucked up. Next up in Hyland's private forum at Deathrowforum.com (yes people John trusts, who baught cds from forthepeopleent can still login there to a hidden forum).... is a 2pac album courtesy of none other than lost skanless (who was the source of the dr ep's in the thc) he is shady and him and caughtup decided to roll with hyland now. you want those crazy 2pac songs he's the one to go after, he's got watch your mouth, where u been plus any og off of uteot and bd, all he's looking for is a pay day, which is $1,000 a song, songs like watch your mouth he wants like $5,000.

Watch Ya Mouth is leaking soon. Oscar couldn't keep his mouth shut. WessCoastOnMine and DeathRowForum are both the forums which sale projects still. Both of those fucks are shady. Johnny J gave Skanless like 3 fucking CD's of material before he passed. It's fucking sad man.

DeeezNuuuts83

Really?  Any word on how much Johnny J received for what he handed over?

DTG Entertainment

Really?  Any word on how much Johnny J received for what he handed over?

Not sure man, but Skanless did a Johnny J interview as well and even threw some disses at Dante. Lol.

DeeezNuuuts83

Which interview did he do?  I'm pretty sure I'd recognize it, I've listened to most of them, though the only one I saved was one between JJ and some guy who kept saying "That's what's up."  Sounded like a chubby white guy.

DTG Entertainment

Which interview did he do?  I'm pretty sure I'd recognize it, I've listened to most of them, though the only one I saved was one between JJ and some guy who kept saying "That's what's up."  Sounded like a chubby white guy.

Oh nah, it was never released. Skanless told me about it when he wanted to release bootlegs on my site.

OG Hack Wilson

lol what kind of company spends millions of dollars and doesnt have this shit stored in a bank?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

DTG Entertainment

lol what kind of company spends millions of dollars and doesnt have this shit stored in a bank?

You know what's funny man? I was told this company should be a Fortune 500 company, and in all honesty - I agree if it was ran right but thanks to Lara Lavi we have a bunch of incompetent people inside of it. Thanks Lara! LOL.

OG Hack Wilson

You know what's funny man? I was told this company should be a Fortune 500 company, and in all honesty - I agree if it was ran right but thanks to Lara Lavi we have a bunch of incompetent people inside of it. Thanks Lara! LOL.

who told u that? LOL
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

RhyanG

• Muthafuckin' Double OG

Watch Ya Mouth is leaking soon. Oscar couldn't keep his mouth shut. WessCoastOnMine and DeathRowForum are both the forums which sale projects still. Both of those fucks are shady. Johnny J gave Skanless like 3 fucking CD's of material before he passed. It's fucking sad man.

So thats how Hyland got the gig to design Johnny j's site?

Skanless or should i say SKAMless is a marked man, he will get fuked up. Fuk him for making money off johnny j. Im mad.