Author Topic: John Hyland just told my homie that he has the whole Wideawake/Deathrow catalog!  (Read 6419 times)

DTG Entertainment

lol what kind of company spends millions of dollars and doesnt have this shit stored in a bank?

You know what's funny man? I was told this company should be a Fortune 500 company, and in all honesty - I agree if it was ran right but thanks to Lara Lavi we have a bunch of incompetent people inside of it. Thanks Lara! LOL.

who told u that? LOL

Friend of a friend. Lol. Naming no names here. Also, yes Skanless landed that cunt the Johnny J gig. Sorry to say it to you Lara, but really - you should have listened to me. Lol.

Jaydc

I hope everyone dies.It would be fitting considering its death row.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Crazy.. I heard about that whole Johnny J thing but thought it was bs since J couldn't stand bootleggers. I'm still a bit skeptical on that. I find it hard to believe it was Johnny J and have an idea where they likely came from.

All the Wideawake stuff doesn't surprise me, I'm waiting for the post that talks about Dante's involvement with the 2Pac option album lol..

I guess Hyland will be bootleggin again after Wideawake trys to cut its loses..

Leave the mastering to the experts and people who originally did it..

http://www.berniegrundmanmastering.com/engineers/grundman.html

DTG Entertainment

I hope everyone dies.It would be fitting considering its death row.

I second this, Jadyc - get a third person in here - so we can finalize it!

DTG Entertainment

Crazy.. I heard about that whole Johnny J thing but thought it was bs since J couldn't stand bootleggers. I'm still a bit skeptical on that. I find it hard to believe it was Johnny J and have an idea where they likely came from.

All the Wideawake stuff doesn't surprise me, I'm waiting for the post that talks about Dante's involvement with the 2Pac option album lol..

WIDEawake ain't cutting their losses while Lara is still there. Lol. Dante isn't involved, but personally - I think I would rather him than Hyland. At least he doesn't blackball Death Row producers. Yeah, you heard me.  Hyland and Realest tried to keep certain dudes out of Death Row, but no go homos. No go. Also, it was Johnny but mind you - he didn't know Skanless was a bootlegger.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG

WIDEawake ain't cutting their losses while Lara is still there. Lol. Dante isn't involved, but personally - I think I would rather him than Hyland. At least he doesn't blackball Death Row producers. Yeah, you heard me.  Hyland and Realest tried to keep certain dudes out of Death Row, but no go homos. No go. Also, it was Johnny but mind you - he didn't know Skanless was a bootlegger.

That's too bad with Johnny J, if I ever got a hookup like that for J himself.. that's cold he's making money off that. While the other stuff is jacked up with Hyland and Wideawake, to be making money off a huge hookup that Johnny J himself gave you..

DTG Entertainment

That's too bad with Johnny J, if I ever got a hookup like that for J himself.. that's cold he's making money off that. While the other stuff is jacked up with Hyland and Wideawake, to be making money off a huge hookup that Johnny J himself gave you..

Bootleggers have no morals, I figured that out pretty quick. Lol. That's why in my time of dealing with them - I had to stoop to such lows as telling people about them or posting on a message board about their dirty deeds. It never ends.

DeeezNuuuts83

Also, it was Johnny but mind you - he didn't know Skanless was a bootlegger.
Was Johnny J really that naive?  I'd say that anyone who wasn't famous or rich while putting up that kind of cake probably has intentions of profiting off of it later on... though I'd guess that Johnny J was going through some times financially in the past couple of years based on stuff that he had said in interviews.

Jaydc

Death row is cursed I think that much is evident.I try not to judge wideawake too much,but it seems like they really had no idea what they got themselves into when they purchased the music.Somebody needs to contact lavi personally and tell her the real deal.

DTG Entertainment

You know those C-Style interviews? All those are being done by Los Skanless. Ain't none of that shit really official, Skanless and C-Style might use the account, but I HIGHLY doubt C-Style uses the internet like that. You know? Los Skanless/Oscar/Mr. Quik is always in deep. Also, Jaydc - I was told Death Row was cursed by numerous people - I never wanted to believe it but I think it's true. I have contacted Lara, but Lara doesn't give a fuck. Lara's too busy trying to be a star. I spoke with investors, I spoke with John Payne, it's ridiculous man! NO FUCKING END in site. I wish I could tell them all the shit I say to you guys on this forum, but so many people are in the investors ear and everyone's just trying to make sense of it all.

DTG Entertainment

Was Johnny J really that naive?  I'd say that anyone who wasn't famous or rich while putting up that kind of cake probably has intentions of profiting off of it later on... though I'd guess that Johnny J was going through some times financially in the past couple of years based on stuff that he had said in interviews.

Plus, keep in mind, many people told me the records they sold - they never thought were going to see the light of day because of the legacy of either 2Pac or Death Row crashing and they didn't really care about the tapes anymore - they just sat there. So, it's understandable he sold. No one really knew Skanless was a bootlegger, I knew because of him doing the DJ Quik and 2nd II None projects.

DTG Entertainment

Someone should speak to New Solutions (The people bankrolling WIDEawake) and tell them how bad all these cornballs are fucking up their shit.

http://www.newsolcapital.com/

DeeezNuuuts83

No one really knew Skanless was a bootlegger, I knew because of him doing the DJ Quik and 2nd II None projects.
So he just had a few thousand dollars laying around to start buying stuff?

DTG Entertainment

No one really knew Skanless was a bootlegger, I knew because of him doing the DJ Quik and 2nd II None projects.
So he just had a few thousand dollars laying around to start buying stuff?

Basically, yeah. He went to the Death Row auction and swooped up tons of Crooked I stuff, Dorasel stuff, LA Nash stuff, that was secretly hidden about there. Him and Caught Up did. These guys are big fans, but they are the lowliest of low to put it nicely.

rollindown101

• Muthafuckin' OG
Was Johnny J really that naive?  I'd say that anyone who wasn't famous or rich while putting up that kind of cake probably has intentions of profiting off of it later on... though I'd guess that Johnny J was going through some times financially in the past couple of years based on stuff that he had said in interviews.

No financial stuff.. Johnny J didn't sell anything to the guy. He got royalities from all the publishing, I'm sure he was fine financially.

That's a let me hookup with the real shit moment.. and the dude took advantage of it.