Author Topic: John Hyland just told my homie that he has the whole Wideawake/Deathrow catalog!  (Read 6418 times)

DTG Entertainment

seriously whats ur point? u str8 try to dry snitch on people with ur fake ass messages, u spend ur free time callin artists me, john, or o might be workin with and make up bullshit. that qualifies for a bitch in my book when u go out of ur way to call someone and try to snitch on em... u got issues

I don't call John. I called WIDEawake to inform them of you, Hyland, and Los Skanless. Artists call me. I set up investors for them and I help them get their careers going. What do you do? You sit around and hate on me FOR YOUR BOOTLEGGING. You are the bitch man, enough said - it ain't dry snitching - it's getting artists their just deserts. By the way asswipe, you and Los Skanless owe Darren Vegas some fucking money.

naw u make up bullshit and speak on what u dont know about. what artists have u helped? k9! lol get the fuk outta here with that shit. u proved ur a kid by having a picture of another man in ur sig lol get over ur man crushes it looks like ur obsessed at this point

Nah, the picture just shows what kind of lowly help WIDEawake employees. As your former supplier told me, "No one will hire a man with that many tattoos." People don't hire people with visible tattoos. I took marketing - we had job fairs - do you even have a job? Is that why you bootleg? LOL.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
here we go again...tanner how do you keep up with all this? you need to be a private investigator..lol

Man, I get death threats from them. That's why. Want me to play you guys one? The guy chickened out and hung up before he got to the threats. Lol. I've been blackballed, threatened, harrassed, etc. - That's why I keep up with them. Look at this Caught Up guy on the defense, he's the same scumbag that leaked your address. He has no right trying to call me anything, in my personal opinion. I appreciate the private investigator comment. Lol.

death threats! wtf its just music

D Breezy

seriously whats ur point? u str8 try to dry snitch on people with ur fake ass messages, u spend ur free time callin artists me, john, or o might be workin with and make up bullshit. that qualifies for a bitch in my book when u go out of ur way to call someone and try to snitch on em... u got issues

I don't call John. I called WIDEawake to inform them of you, Hyland, and Los Skanless. Artists call me. I set up investors for them and I help them get their careers going. What do you do? You sit around and hate on me FOR YOUR BOOTLEGGING. You are the bitch man, enough said - it ain't dry snitching - it's getting artists their just deserts. By the way asswipe, you and Los Skanless owe Darren Vegas some fucking money.

naw u make up bullshit and speak on what u dont know about. what artists have u helped? k9! lol get the fuk outta here with that shit. u proved ur a kid by having a picture of another man in ur sig lol get over ur man crushes it looks like ur obsessed at this point

Nah, the picture just shows what kind of lowly help WIDEawake employees. As your former supplier told me, "No one will hire a man with that many tattoos." People don't hire people with visible tattoos. I took marketing - we had job fairs - do you even have a job? Is that why you bootleg? LOL.

sorry baller lol i cant shop at thrift stores, have my dad collect disability to support me, and support my moms crack habit at the same time. what "investors" u got?? u aint ever had more than 50 dollas in ur pocket at one time lol "you know what im sayin" lol!! ur 2 funny
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

D Breezy

here we go again...tanner how do you keep up with all this? you need to be a private investigator..lol

Man, I get death threats from them. That's why. Want me to play you guys one? The guy chickened out and hung up before he got to the threats. Lol. I've been blackballed, threatened, harrassed, etc. - That's why I keep up with them. Look at this Caught Up guy on the defense, he's the same scumbag that leaked your address. He has no right trying to call me anything, in my personal opinion. I appreciate the private investigator comment. Lol.

btw i never sent u a death threat. i do think u need a good beatdown but u dont leave ur computer so it hard 2 catch u

IG - @d_breezysounds

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

DTG Entertainment

sorry baller lol i cant shop at thrift stores, have my dad collect disability to support me, and support my moms crack habit at the same time. what "investors" u got?? u aint ever had more than 50 dollas in ur pocket at one time lol "you know what im sayin" lol!! ur 2 funny

I love how you make up claims, at least I have evidence to support my shit. Also, yeah Bad-N-Fluenz - it's just music but to them - this is a livelihood - it's a way of life - in their eyes "THIS MESSAGE BOARD IS SPARTA!!!!". No, seriously though, it's pathetic. Lol.

DTG Entertainment

btw i never sent u a death threat. i do think u need a good beatdown but u dont leave ur computer so it hard 2 catch u

Actually, unlike your boy Hyland - I do and I leave the house quite frequently, though right now I can't because it's dark out and I am on court ordered twenty four hour curfew.

DTG Entertainment

I wonder what's worse, Caught Up - the grown man who bootlegs arguing with a seventeen year old kid named Tanner or Tanner, the seventeen year old who doesn't bootleg and does the right thing by artists, arguing with a grown man about bootlegging.

EDIT: Someone needs to lock this thread, it's became a sess pool for Caught Up's and my arguing.

D Breezy

Actually, unlike your boy Hyland - I do and I leave the house quite frequently, though right now I can't because it's dark out and I am on court ordered twenty four hour curfew.

seriously whats wrong with u lol robbin the thrift store again?? i didnt know u were such a thug! never knew 2pac was reincarnated into a 17 year old virgin from tennessee lol

IG - @d_breezysounds

DTG Entertainment

seriously whats wrong with u lol robbin the thrift store again?? i didnt know u were such a thug! never knew 2pac was reincarnated into a 17 year old virgin from tennessee lol

There you go again, snapping off at the mouth. Stuff a fucking sock in it and go back and crawl in your hole in the wall.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
dont lock this topic its interesting to read all this....is Watch Ya Mouth really going to leak?

DTG Entertainment

dont lock this topic its interesting to read all this....is Watch Ya Mouth really going to leak?

Yeah, it will. Someone already has a somewhat decent rip of it and people have already started recreating it.

DeeezNuuuts83

Yeah, it will. Someone already has a somewhat decent rip of it and people have already started recreating it.
Sweet.  Why a "decent rip"?  What is the source of this rip?  Telephone or something?

DTG Entertainment

Also, for those who don't know, Hyland comes on here as Kramer dissing John Payne and various other usernames but what would be the point of exposing them? Lara hid Hyland's background from the investors and Payne, because he works as her lackee. He does EVERYTHING for her. Lol. It's fucking funny that she claims to be an artists, but she supports such a piece of shit bootlegger and his crew. Watch out for that WIDEawake Realest album coming out in late 2010 according to Enigma. Lol. Shit won't sell more than 1,000 copies.

DTG Entertainment

Sweet.  Why a "decent rip"?  What is the source of this rip?  Telephone or something?

Different people have different sources for it. That's how the This Ain't Living clip got out. The very bad quality one. The track leaked from Skanless selling it.

DTG Entertainment

i dont need 2 call u 4 shit. mind ur business and stop tryin to pretend ur captain save em. stop callin artists makin up lies about me, jon, and o. theres no need for it. seriously u need to grow up. i dont call darren vegas after u interview him and talk shit about u, y would u do that to another man? thats a bitch move homie. i think u got mental issues and thats on the real. and oh yea i wont stoop 2 ur level n put ur number all over the internet like u do

Don't say I didn't give you your chance. You could have called me, and we could have gotten this over with instead of message board arguing.

By the way, does anyone want to see pictures of the infamous bootlegging team of For The People Entertainment/WessCoastOnMine/Death Row Forum?