Author Topic: you dont want none  (Read 216 times)

westsiderider323

you dont want none
« on: October 19, 2009, 11:33:57 AM »
so you think you can step to me? you nervous wet from sweat you aint no threat to me you outta reach ya lines wont get to me
i got a hurricane strength flow wit a blow thatll leave you hoes on the floor wit some broken toes
head cracked open now thats what i call a crackhead dead from a smack you wack so you act dead
you dont want none from me far from done like bun wit no pimp like pun son you done
i keep gunz on my side like cory but choose to draw and shoot at the last second like horry now thats glory
nik dog check ya torah even ya messiah says "damn that kid elior got tore up everything from the floor up" now thats sho nuff
damn now thats vicious too malicious naw fuck you thats me bein ambitious
lights foo check ya light bulb its like bein bright gives ya brain a fright right?
its unfair to you cuz its like you on estrogen lets go then when you know whats up until then
you try to step to me but i push ya ladder down rip everything from ya head to ya bladder down that makes you a sadder clown
im the muthafuckin best cuz i lyrics thatll pierce thru ya muthafuckin vest and you thought crooked i was the only that can spit from the muthafuckin west
this my key style mean while you faggots smile but cryin you got murked by my freestyle bitchass child

Herbal_Life

Re: you dont want none
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 11:44:57 AM »
 8)

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 11:47:16 AM »

Herbal_Life

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 08:13:47 AM »