Author Topic: Kurupt - "Space Boogie" is an underrated NEAR CLASSIC...  (Read 3645 times)

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Re: Kurupt - "Space Boogie" is an underrated NEAR CLASSIC...
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2009, 05:19:28 PM »
Ain't "Bitches" supposed to be a hidden bonus track on this album? I got it on my album and it's even on the back cover on the tracklistin'.

There were 2 bonus tracks. Bitches and another one that had J-Ro from the Liks on it as well I believe.

Okka

« Reply #46 on: October 21, 2009, 05:22:15 PM »
Ain't "Bitches" supposed to be a hidden bonus track on this album? I got it on my album and it's even on the back cover on the tracklistin'.

There were 2 bonus tracks. Bitches and another one that had J-Ro from the Liks on it as well I believe.

Aiight, i only have "Bitches" on my copy. I really think "Game Iz Game" should have been on this album, i'm pretty sure it's a leftover from "Space Boogie".

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: October 21, 2009, 05:27:46 PM »

Aiight, i only have "Bitches" on my copy. I really think "Game Iz Game" should have been on this album, i'm pretty sure it's a leftover from "Space Boogie".

Yeah it is. Okka, have you ever heard this track?

The Life I Live

I was reading a review on RapReviews on this album and it says it was also a bonus track. I have NEVER heard this track, sounds like something from the Kuruption era but it is dope.

AGeesta

« Reply #48 on: October 21, 2009, 09:05:54 PM »
i feel that way about alot of the albums i didnt appreciate years back

especially compared to todays hip hop

thisoneguy360

« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2009, 09:21:48 PM »
I love this album. It's almost as good as "Tha Streetz" imo. I think people don't like it only because it followed "Tha Streetz"

Yeah that's a good way of putting it, the production on this album was GREAT, better than Tha Streetz IMO, Kurupt's verses just weren't as solid.

ur crazy man, never ever ever ever ever was the production no way near as dope as streetz  :D

It all depends on what kind of sound you're into. Tha Streetz had great production, don't get me wrong, but I just love the bass guitar and other futuristic sounds on SB.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2009, 01:11:49 AM »

3....don't forget "The Life I Lead"

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2009, 01:13:34 AM »

The Life I Live

I was reading a review on RapReviews on this album and it says it was also a bonus track. I have NEVER heard this track, sounds like something from the Kuruption era but it is dope.

yea...that track was on an exclusive version of "Space Boogie" from Best Buy.

Okka

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2009, 03:47:33 AM »

The Life I Live

Naahh, never heard that. Tight track but sounds more like leftover from "Kuruption" like you said.

Sccit

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2009, 09:27:18 AM »

The Life I Live

Naahh, never heard that. Tight track but sounds more like leftover from "Kuruption" like you said.

Kurupt sounded different in the "Kuruption" era

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2009, 10:00:46 AM »

The Life I Live

yea...that track was on an exclusive version of "Space Boogie" from Best Buy.

I bought the Warehouse/FYE edition and that one had Bitches on it. I hate when stores do that. One has these bonus tracks and the other has 2 different ones.

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2009, 11:56:40 AM »
Also, Fredwreck at his best

And its not a near classic it is a classic
« Last Edit: October 23, 2009, 03:24:26 PM by Fatdodger »

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2019, 11:45:47 PM »
 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #57 on: July 18, 2019, 12:59:24 PM »
8)

Great minds think alike  8)

(though I was a little late to realize the full scope of the album and fixated on the 4 certified standout cuts that seemed to overshadow the rest of the album
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)