Author Topic: If Israel wanted...  (Read 427 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

If Israel wanted...
« on: November 10, 2002, 12:49:31 PM »
With Israels army, Israel could EASILY wipe out most of the Palastiniens...But they don't do it out of respect to innocent civilians...If Palastine had the same army as Israel, Jews would not exist...PeACe

415 Playa

• 'G'
Re:If Israel wanted...
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2002, 12:59:19 PM »
word homie !

are you jew ?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2002, 01:05:06 PM »
With Israels army, Israel could EASILY wipe out most of the Palastiniens...But they don't do it out of respect to innocent civilians...If Palastine had the same army as Israel, Jews would not exist...PeACe

if they even considered it, even usa would react....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2002, 01:16:02 PM »

if they even considered it, even usa would react....

Im just saying, they can be doing WAYYYY more damage than they are...Just think if Palastiniens had the same Army as Israel...shiiiit...I can guarantee there'd be no more Israel...PeACE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2002, 04:29:16 PM »

you just admitted Israel had the toys to wipe out the Palestinians

so tell me now, how are the Palestinians, Iraqis, Iranians etc threats to your existence.....

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2002, 05:43:19 PM »

so tell me now, how are the Palestinians, Iraqis, Iranians etc threats to your existence.....

Because these countrys u named (have leaders who) are crazier and more heartless...If they get a hold of some Nuclear weapons, they can wipe out states!...Remember, Sadam and Arafat used to kill people for fun...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2002, 08:09:31 PM »

Because these countrys u named (have leaders who) are crazier and more heartless...If they get a hold of some Nuclear weapons, they can wipe out states!...Remember, Sadam and Arafat used to kill people for fun...PeACe

how much stupid justifications can u come up with next?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Pillow

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2002, 09:46:04 PM »
whoever israel goes to war with they are goin to win regardless, thats gods land and hes gonna protect it just like it says in the BIBLE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2002, 08:15:22 AM »
whoever israel goes to war with they are goin to win regardless, thats gods land and hes gonna protect it just like it says in the BIBLE

no offence dogg, but its these type of beliefs perpetuated by the Christain Evangelical Right, in collusion with the Zionists that work collectively to oppress Palestinians

The modern day Israelis are not even the proper descendants of those original Jews

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2002, 09:17:28 AM »
no offence dogg, but its these type of beliefs perpetuated by the Christain Evangelical Right, in collusion with the Zionists that work collectively to oppress Palestinians

The modern day Israelis are not even the proper descendants of those original Jews

You really don't know what you're talking about...

Pillow

« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2002, 04:43:11 PM »
yea but dude like i said it does not matter, god is gonna protect his land no matter what time period it is, it could be the year 2099 and israel could be goin up against an army of 10984374073 and they will still win

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2002, 08:07:22 PM »

yea but dude like i said it does not matter, god is gonna protect his land no matter what time period it is, it could be the year 2099 and israel could be goin up against an army of 10984374073 and they will still win

^^He's right...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2002, 12:03:12 AM »
ok so Gods gonna protect that LAND
who'se he gonna protect the Europeans or the natural inhabitants the Palestinians?

- Lewis Carroll