Author Topic: Yes! New Katt Williams DVD!!!  (Read 348 times)

mikeymcee

• Lil Geezy
Yes! New Katt Williams DVD!!!
« on: October 20, 2009, 01:00:33 PM »
I just got my new Katt Williams DVD in the mail today!!! This shit is so funny. OMG!! I seriously could watch this over and over again. He is so PIMPADELIC. Haha. Check out this awesome youtube video I found of Katt. Let me know if you like Katt also. And if you think he is funny

Olde_Ez

• 'G'
Re: Yes! New Katt Williams DVD!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 04:05:46 PM »
its old material, same that was on his first DVD Katt Williams Live.....and that dvd was 50% of the same material as pimp chronicles

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 04:11:29 PM »
katt needs new material.

every dvd or special ive seen from him has the same shit over and over and over and over again.

i must of heard that snoop dogg/weed bit about 50 times already. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 09:33:18 PM »
I will always remember the first time i saw him : if you ain't smoking weed when your not working what the fuck are you doing with your life LOLOL CLASSIC SHIT!

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 09:34:32 PM »
The club dance he does, and when he dances to Hustlin' while he workin' at McDonald's, never get's old. Hahaahahahaha.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 10:12:56 PM »
The club dance he does, and when he dances to Hustlin' while he workin' at McDonald's, never get's old. Hahaahahahaha.

i actually did the baseball shit once when i was drunk out of my mind.  my homies said i didnt make a complete  ass of myself.  lmao

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2009, 08:00:30 AM »

i actually did the baseball shit once when i was drunk out of my mind.  my homies said i didnt make a complete  ass of myself.  lmao

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2009, 08:09:00 AM »
Katt Williams definitely has his moments, but he's just not THAT funny to me on a consistent basis.

LONDON!!

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2009, 09:51:44 AM »
I just got my new Katt Williams DVD in the mail today!!! This shit is so funny. OMG!! I seriously could watch this over and over again. He is so PIMPADELIC. Haha. Check out this awesome youtube video I found of Katt. Let me know if you like Katt also. And if you think he is funny

katt williams is hilarious, he's a joker, pimpin chronicles and its pimpin pimpin are classic, he's a real brother, for real, he's got talent, to me he's the second best comedian at the moment other than chris rock, true story
"get this money by any means nessassary"

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2009, 10:52:25 AM »
katt williams is hilarious, he's a joker, pimpin chronicles and its pimpin pimpin are classic, he's a real brother, for real, he's got talent, to me he's the second best comedian at the moment other than chris rock, true story
So Dave Chappelle isn't funny to you?

I used to love Chris Rock, and I own all of his DVDs, but that last one (Kill the Messenger) wasn't all that funny.  I was expecting better material after a hiatus like that.