Author Topic: pussycunt...did i make you quit your job?  (Read 1743 times)

Sccit

Re: pussycunt...did i make you quit your job?
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2009, 02:52:38 PM »
BTW LOLior, what about all the cops, huh?

Why would you go back to the same spot FLOODED WITH COPS???????????????

You're delusional and a walking contradiction.

i wouldnt have to leave my truck in the middle of the street if i was out on foot,u pussy ass idiot...quit tryna save face and set up the ring
damn this is probably the 50th time your story has changed

just because you're not smart enough to understand simple concepts doesnt mean shit changed. ur just a moron, thats all.

Muhfukka

« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 02:54:35 PM »

i wouldnt have to leave my truck in the middle of the street if i was out on foot,u pussy ass idiot...quit tryna save face and set up the ring

just because you're not smart enough to understand simple concepts doesnt mean shit changed. ur just a moron, thats all.
first theres too many cops to fight so you want to go somewhere else, now there were too  many cops to park in the street but fighting is ok? im not a moron i just dont think like a kike

the ghost

« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2009, 02:55:53 PM »
NIK I've tried to stay positive with you, but its clear you are pure ho.  Here are the facts.  SIK gave you three different times and places to meet him at.  For WHATEVER reason YOU were unable to see him at any of those three places that he was actually at.  End of facts.  All this bullshit about you not wanting to scrap when you saw him is hard to believe especially in light of your past exposures that prove you are a damn lie.  You got all upset and called out SIK cause he's a little on the small size and goes to school.  I never heard you call out Muhfukka or Jay, cause you know they are bigger than you and in your small brain you think that means they will win.  Notice how no one one here sides with you any more?  It must mean that we are all brainwashed and wrong huh?  Hell even Elano won't touch your posts.  You have lost and you cannot dig yourself out of this one, even if you beat Sik up twice a day for the next ten years.

i was unable to see him? i saw him and he fled town. why cant u get that through ur thick skull? like i said, get his dick out ur mouth. i also called out muhfukka and jay, and they said it wasnt worth it for them to come out here, so shut that ignorant shit up and go talk racist shit via pm somewhere else, tryna act all righteous on the board and what not LOL

Racist shit?  You must have me confused with someone else.  Anyhow, you are a bitch pure and simple. Quit trying to prove that you are some tough guy, when it's clear you ain't.  You really do care what everyone thinks about you on here, and you just can't stay away can you.  Bringing your family into this is lame, but you have done nothing but justify it.

AGeesta

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 02:56:03 PM »
lol @ the jew talking about people stalking him when hes stalking Sikotic

your fucking pathetic

someone e-mail his mom this so he can be put on punishment again

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 02:59:38 PM »
sikotic's geek legion are blinded by his skeet...they cant even see that hes doin the same shit in this very thread, dodgin me askin him to set up the boxing ring.

and im still waiting for the legion to come up with an excuse for why he backed down from boxing roccy. anybody??

"changed ur username to prove ur reign, but who u foolin mayne?"

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2009, 03:01:03 PM »
lmao.. is nickk the most butt heart person in the world.. shit is perfectic, i seriously cant believe u waste your time bitchin on a forum where u cleary are public enemy #1.. one cares what u gotta say and no1s gonna stick up for you.. let shit die son  :loser:

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 03:01:37 PM »

first theres too many cops to fight so you want to go somewhere else, now there were too  many cops to park in the street but fighting is ok? im not a moron i just dont think like a kike

there were too many cops for me to leave my truck in the middle of traffic and hop out, u fuckin idiot. what dont u get about that?

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 03:02:25 PM »
NIK, two guys fighting on the street draws way more attention than a truck parked next to the sidewalk. Why do you keep digging a deeper grave for yourself?

So let me picture this......you're walking around Pasadena looking for me at a place I'm not even suppose to be today.......and I'm sitting at home handling my business and preparing for my midterms.

And you have the nerve to call Muhfukka and ghost stupid? You are, by far, the stupidest person I've ever met, period. You have the brain of a person half your age to think that I quit my job because of you instead of first thinking "Hmmm.....maybe Sik actually isn't working today and the jokes on me AGAIN".

To quote a line from Menace II Society: "I feel sorry for your mother". She probably wishes Shlomo wasn't too cheap for that abortion.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: October 20, 2009, 03:02:38 PM »
lmao.. is nickk the most butt heart person in the world.. shit is perfectic, i seriously cant believe u waste your time bitchin on a forum where u cleary are public enemy #1.. one cares what u gotta say and no1s gonna stick up for you.. let shit die son  :loser:

faggot dodging me does not equate to me bitching...im just tellin it like it is

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #39 on: October 20, 2009, 03:02:54 PM »
sikotic's geek legion are blinded by his skeet...they cant even see that hes doin the same shit in this very thread, dodgin me askin him to set up the boxing ring.

and im still waiting for the legion to come up with an excuse for why he backed down from boxing roccy. anybody??

"changed ur username to prove ur reign, but who u foolin mayne?"

lol did u just mis-quote one of your own lines? LMAO

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

the ghost

« Reply #40 on: October 20, 2009, 03:03:00 PM »

He can't.  Instead he will come on here and try to prove to the 3 members that haven't figured his act out he's a badass.

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2009, 03:03:37 PM »
NIK, two guys fighting on the street draws way more attention than a truck parked next to the sidewalk. Why do you keep digging a deeper grave for yourself?

So let me picture this......you're walking around Pasadena looking for me at a place I'm not even suppose to be today.......and I'm sitting at home handling my business and preparing for my midterms.

And you have the nerve to call Muhfukka and ghost stupid? You are, by far, the stupidest person I've ever met, period. You have the brain of a person half your age to think that I quit my job because of you instead of first thinking "Hmmm.....maybe Sik actually isn't working today and the jokes on me AGAIN".

To quote a line from Menace II Society: "I feel sorry for your mother". She probably wishes Shlomo wasn't too cheap for that abortion.

why wont u see me then? set up that fuckin boxin ring and shut ur mouth, pussy.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2009, 03:06:19 PM »

talkin about diggin deeper graves, u cant park ur truck on the sidewalk on a one way street in the middle of traffic, which is exactly why i had to leave that area to park it, and u know that. character ass, dodgey lookin bitch.

Muhfukka

« Reply #43 on: October 20, 2009, 03:06:35 PM »
yeah assuming you quit your job is pretty hilarious. and quoting menacde II society is always a classy move, but how are you going to quote the only line from an asian besides "buy the beer and get out"? How about "You actin like a little bitch"

AGeesta

« Reply #44 on: October 20, 2009, 03:06:52 PM »
the real question is why are you so scared to fight M-dogg?

your the biggest bitch ever Eli