Author Topic: pussycunt...did i make you quit your job?  (Read 1748 times)

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: pussycunt...did i make you quit your job?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 02:36:11 PM »
You're still on this "I went to meet him & he ran away" talk?? Damn dude, just shut the fuck up already.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2009, 02:37:42 PM »
wait he pussed out because you randomly drove to pasadena and didnt see him walking around? hahahhaha

hes a pussy cuz he fled town the first time....and now he just quit his job LOL...how is that not pussy, depressed guy?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 02:40:09 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2009, 02:39:00 PM »
He seems to be on your mind 24/7 while he's probably out enjoying life, seriously you need to log out and do something creative with your time.

im sure he's enjoyin constantly lookin over his shoulders and quitting his job

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2009, 02:39:30 PM »
Jesus Christ, NIK, you are so fuckin immature it's hilarious. You really thing I'm gonna quit my job for your anorexic ass? I'm not working today, you fuckin loser. I'm sitting at home studying for my midterms. I never even told you I was gonna be there today LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So lemme guess: now I'm an even bigger pussy for having the day off, right?

Let's be real about this, NIK. No matter how hard you try to rebound, you just making a bigger idiot out of yourself. So for your own sake, just move on. I mean, you spend your lunch breaks driving to Pasadena over some DubCC shit? Really, LOLior? You're like 22, right?

ROTFLMAO @ trying to ambush me when I'm not even there HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lost AGAIN!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: October 20, 2009, 02:40:51 PM »
Jesus Christ, NIK, you are so fuckin immature it's hilarious. You really thing I'm gonna quit my job for your anorexic ass? I'm not working today, you fuckin loser. I'm sitting at home studying for my midterms. I never even told you I was gonna be there today LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So lemme guess: now I'm an even bigger pussy for having the day off, right?

Let's be real about this, NIK. No matter how hard you try to rebound, you just making a bigger idiot out of yourself. So for your own sake, just move on. I mean, you spend your lunch breaks driving to Pasadena over some DubCC shit? Really, LOLior? You're like 22, right?

ROTFLMAO @ trying to ambush me when I'm not even there HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You lost AGAIN!!!

stfu and set up the boxing ring, pussy

StreetsAllSalute

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2009, 02:41:32 PM »
He seems to be on your mind 24/7 while he's probably out enjoying life, seriously you need to log out and do something creative with your time.

im sure he's enjoyin constantly lookin over his shoulders and quitting his job

just to be clear then??...u ran up in his place of work??...if so props!

thisoneguy360

« Reply #21 on: October 20, 2009, 02:42:22 PM »
Less talking more fighting.

Muhfukka

« Reply #22 on: October 20, 2009, 02:42:44 PM »
nik look at your moms pretty face and nice rack in my sig and calm down

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: October 20, 2009, 02:45:05 PM »
BTW LOLior, what about all the cops, huh?

Why would you go back to the same spot FLOODED WITH COPS???????????????

You're delusional and a walking contradiction.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #24 on: October 20, 2009, 02:45:52 PM »

good point. also, what did you just delete jew boy

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: October 20, 2009, 02:47:10 PM »

i wouldnt have to leave my truck in the middle of the street if i was out on foot,u pussy ass idiot...quit tryna save face and set up the ring

the ghost

« Reply #26 on: October 20, 2009, 02:47:41 PM »
NIK I've tried to stay positive with you, but its clear you are pure ho.  Here are the facts.  SIK gave you three different times and places to meet him at.  For WHATEVER reason YOU were unable to see him at any of those three places that he was actually at.  End of facts.  All this bullshit about you not wanting to scrap when you saw him is hard to believe especially in light of your past exposures that prove you are a damn lie.  You got all upset and called out SIK cause he's a little on the small size and goes to school.  I never heard you call out Muhfukka or Jay, cause you know they are bigger than you and in your small brain you think that means they will win.  Notice how no one one here sides with you any more?  It must mean that we are all brainwashed and wrong huh?  Hell even Elano won't touch your posts.  You have lost and you cannot dig yourself out of this one, even if you beat Sik up twice a day for the next ten years.

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: October 20, 2009, 02:48:19 PM »
I've just watched this thread go to 2 pages  :laugh:

Muhfukka

« Reply #28 on: October 20, 2009, 02:48:57 PM »

i wouldnt have to leave my truck in the middle of the street if i was out on foot,u pussy ass idiot...quit tryna save face and set up the ring
damn this is probably the 50th time your story has changed

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: October 20, 2009, 02:51:38 PM »
NIK I've tried to stay positive with you, but its clear you are pure ho.  Here are the facts.  SIK gave you three different times and places to meet him at.  For WHATEVER reason YOU were unable to see him at any of those three places that he was actually at.  End of facts.  All this bullshit about you not wanting to scrap when you saw him is hard to believe especially in light of your past exposures that prove you are a damn lie.  You got all upset and called out SIK cause he's a little on the small size and goes to school.  I never heard you call out Muhfukka or Jay, cause you know they are bigger than you and in your small brain you think that means they will win.  Notice how no one one here sides with you any more?  It must mean that we are all brainwashed and wrong huh?  Hell even Elano won't touch your posts.  You have lost and you cannot dig yourself out of this one, even if you beat Sik up twice a day for the next ten years.

i was unable to see him? i saw him and he fled town. why cant u get that through ur thick skull? like i said, get his dick out ur mouth. i also called out muhfukka and jay, and they said it wasnt worth it for them to come out here, so shut that ignorant shit up and go talk racist shit via pm somewhere else, tryna act all righteous on the board and what not LOL