Author Topic: pussycunt...did i make you quit your job?  (Read 1747 times)

Muhfukka

Re: pussycunt...did i make you quit your job?
« Reply #45 on: October 20, 2009, 03:09:18 PM »
the real question is why are you so scared to fight M-dogg?

your the biggest bitch ever Eli
nik is scared to sing hannakha songs with shlomo

Sikotic™

« Reply #46 on: October 20, 2009, 03:09:49 PM »
sikotic's geek legion are blinded by his skeet...they cant even see that hes doin the same shit in this very thread, dodgin me askin him to set up the boxing ring.

and im still waiting for the legion to come up with an excuse for why he backed down from boxing roccy. anybody??

LOL @ wanting the boxing ring now.

I'll tell you the same thing, I told Roccy WEEKS AGO. I'm no longer giving you an opportunity to prove yourself because I already proved how bitch made you and your entire crew are. Why would I waste my time organizing something NOW when I know how you're all talk and no action?

If you were smart, you would of taken me up on the boxing offer 2 weeks ago. I'm still down to box you or Roccy, but I'm not gonna go through the trouble of putting it together.

You wanna box me so badly, you organize it. Otherwise, keep trying to jump me expectantly when Im not even there LMFAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: October 20, 2009, 03:10:02 PM »

mdogg can come see me if he really wants....but sikotic is who i originally called out and sikotic is straight  up the definition of a bitch. the way he ran to the board to save face and had all these suckaz buyin it is classic shit.

now set up the ring or stfu...the end.

the ghost

« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2009, 03:10:28 PM »
NIK thinks that because he can take off of his cush job whenever he wants, cuse his dad is the owner, no one else can ever not be at work.  Lol at ethering himself by thinking he made SIK quit on his day off.  ROFL.

the ghost

« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2009, 03:11:31 PM »

mdogg can come see me if he really wants....but sikotic is who i originally called out and sikotic is straight  up the definition of a bitch. the way he ran to the board to save face and had all these suckaz buyin it is classic shit.

You have already lost.  The end

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2009, 03:11:49 PM »
NIK thinks that because he can take off of his cush job whenever he wants, cuse his dad is the owner, no one else can ever not be at work.  Lol at ethering himself by thinking he made SIK quit on his day off.  ROFL.

your internet hero is a pussy LOL

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2009, 03:12:26 PM »

this is not a game, u dumbass muthafucker

the ghost

« Reply #52 on: October 20, 2009, 03:12:48 PM »
He ain't my hero, and he just might be a bitch, but then what does that make you?

the ghost

« Reply #53 on: October 20, 2009, 03:13:35 PM »

Go write another battle rap tough guy.  ROFL

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: October 20, 2009, 03:14:22 PM »

Go write another battle rap tough guy.  ROFL

every day, bitch guy 8)

JMan

• The Young Ghetto Sinatra
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Say No to E-Rape
« Reply #55 on: October 20, 2009, 03:19:33 PM »

fo'real tho, like sik said if your soo obsessed with fighting him.. then you sort shit out.. cause @ the end of the day your the one who going into one & attempting to catch him off gaurd.. man up yourself or stfu.. otherwise this thread is gonna go multiple pages of pointless trash talk..

JAZ

« Reply #56 on: October 20, 2009, 03:19:33 PM »
nik is trying so hard, from now on im believing him.

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: October 20, 2009, 03:23:22 PM »
only on wcc does a pussy get glorified.

Sikotic™

« Reply #58 on: October 20, 2009, 03:27:51 PM »
Elenor, I am nobody's hero. You keep confusing DubCC with real life, and this is a problem you've had most of your life. You continually challenge people to fights on here, yet you have yet to throw a single punch at anybody you've actually met and challenged. You are the definition of a wigger and a e-thug. Everyone sees through your goofy ass act.

You wanna say I'm someones internet hero (LMAO @ that title) or that everyone has my dick in their mouth......but the truth is that you are your own pathetic little hero and you're sucking your own self off.

Now look, NIK. I'ma give you some advice and I swear to God I am being sincere when I say this: You need to take a break from DubCC. You take the internet too seriously and it's not healthy. Maybe you need some kind of counseling or just some self-therapy, but this unhealthy obsession with trying to prove you're something on the internet that you're not in real life is weird.

I'm being dead serious when I say that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

thisoneguy360

« Reply #59 on: October 20, 2009, 03:29:28 PM »
Someone needs to set up a ring, this conflict needs to be settled