Author Topic: pussycunt...did i make you quit your job?  (Read 1746 times)

Sparegeez

Re: pussycunt...did i make you quit your job?
« Reply #75 on: October 20, 2009, 04:37:25 PM »
nik you're all cool with me and shit but going to someone's job to start shit is bitchmade, straightup

shut up bitch, your opinion is completely null and void on all topics.

you wanna stop following me around like I'm your cousin or something you fuking hick

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #76 on: October 20, 2009, 04:40:33 PM »
youve been on dubcc all day non stop defending your internet rep

...and failing to do so I might add.

that means your moving on my terms...you lost.

keep dancing chigger.

Sparegeez

« Reply #77 on: October 20, 2009, 04:43:01 PM »
youve been on dubcc all day non stop defending your internet rep

...and failing to do so I might add.

that means your moving on my terms...you lost.

keep dancing chigger.

im in class all day tuesdays and thursdays, taking notes on my laptop. what else am i suppose to do? I wonder what's your excuse, besides living in hickland USA with nothing to fucking do

The Watcher

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2009, 04:43:09 PM »
sometimes you just gotta take the L and keep it movin

hanging around Sikotiks work? thats some stalker shit
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

ikke

« Reply #79 on: October 20, 2009, 04:45:20 PM »
sometimes you just gotta take the L and keep it movin

hanging around Sikotiks work? thats some stalker shit
NOT AS MUCH AS THEY DID WITH ELIOR WHEN THEY FOUND THE PICTURE OF HIS MOTHER!

universe

« Reply #80 on: October 20, 2009, 04:58:16 PM »
ME THINKS NIK IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT FREE OR VALIDATED PARKING.

Muhfukka

« Reply #81 on: October 20, 2009, 05:10:20 PM »
ME THINKS NIK IS MORE CONCERNED ABOUT FREE OR VALIDATED PARKING.
hahaha

westsiderider323

« Reply #82 on: October 20, 2009, 06:35:01 PM »
nik is like those lil kids that go to toys r us and come out cryin cuz they didnt get shit

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #83 on: October 20, 2009, 07:02:11 PM »
LOLiorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................

Seriously dude this is really pathetic and you are delusional.  Your first thought when you didn't see Sikotic roaming the streets that he obviously must have quit his job because he's scared of you? 

I don't know man, you're turning pretty creepy here, like jaded ex-bitch stalker type shit.

And one other thing, I'd titty fuck your mom.  Eventhough in a couple of those pics it looks like she might be squeezin out a fart or somethin.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #84 on: October 20, 2009, 07:07:17 PM »

And one other thing, I'd titty fuck your mom.  Eventhough in a couple of those pics it looks like she might be squeezin out a fart or somethin.

lmfao

Roccy

« Reply #85 on: October 20, 2009, 07:14:27 PM »
Elenor, I am nobody's hero. You keep confusing DubCC with real life, and this is a problem you've had most of your life. You continually challenge people to fights on here, yet you have yet to throw a single punch at anybody you've actually met and challenged. You are the definition of a wigger and a e-thug. Everyone sees through your goofy ass act.

You wanna say I'm someones internet hero (LMAO @ that title) or that everyone has my dick in their mouth......but the truth is that you are your own pathetic little hero and you're sucking your own self off.

Now look, NIK. I'ma give you some advice and I swear to God I am being sincere when I say this: You need to take a break from DubCC. You take the internet too seriously and it's not healthy. Maybe you need some kind of counseling or just some self-therapy, but this unhealthy obsession with trying to prove you're something on the internet that you're not in real life is weird.

I'm being dead serious when I say that.

hilarious man. u think this is like some sort of game.  :laugh:
how it really goes down..

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #86 on: October 20, 2009, 07:16:48 PM »
Elenor, I am nobody's hero. You keep confusing DubCC with real life, and this is a problem you've had most of your life. You continually challenge people to fights on here, yet you have yet to throw a single punch at anybody you've actually met and challenged. You are the definition of a wigger and a e-thug. Everyone sees through your goofy ass act.

You wanna say I'm someones internet hero (LMAO @ that title) or that everyone has my dick in their mouth......but the truth is that you are your own pathetic little hero and you're sucking your own self off.

Now look, NIK. I'ma give you some advice and I swear to God I am being sincere when I say this: You need to take a break from DubCC. You take the internet too seriously and it's not healthy. Maybe you need some kind of counseling or just some self-therapy, but this unhealthy obsession with trying to prove you're something on the internet that you're not in real life is weird.

Why are u licking a turd in your av?

westsiderider323

« Reply #87 on: October 20, 2009, 07:18:35 PM »

Why are u licking a turd in your av?

naw hes just lickin his fingers after fingerin niks ass

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #88 on: October 20, 2009, 07:22:01 PM »
This is just sad now....

Sikotic™

« Reply #89 on: October 20, 2009, 07:25:19 PM »

Oh look, it's NIK's cheerleader! Of course this is not a game, man.......it's a running joke at NIK's expense. Were you in the truck today while NIK was circling my work on my day off?

BTW, Why do you defend someone who talked shit about you? Your self-esteem and intelligence must be lower than your life partners.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE