Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHA @ NIK locking the "pussycunt" thread after it backfired on him....  (Read 1147 times)

Sikotic™

....ROTFLMMFAOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Moe

that music on the first page sucked.

Muhfukka

now set up that ring or dont...doesnt really matter, cuz either way, we'll meet face-to-face sooner or later, one way or anothe
i dont think attacking someone from behind while theyre walking into a building is really face to face. fuck it nik is too much of a pussy to do that anyway

thisoneguy360

How could he have locked the thread? I thought only mods could do that?

AGeesta

damn im setting up orit as my wallpaper on my computer

i wish danielle was as hot

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
How could he have locked the thread? I thought only mods could do that?

nah, you the ability to lock threads you create

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sikotic™

now set up that ring or dont...doesnt really matter, cuz either way, we'll meet face-to-face sooner or later, one way or anothe
i dont think attacking someone from behind while theyre walking into a building is really face to face. fuck it nik is too much of a pussy to do that anyway

His dumb ass would show up on the wrong day anyways.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Blood$

oh man things are heating up again  :stir:

Muhfukka

damn im setting up orit as my wallpaper on my computer

i wish danielle was as hot
hahahahahaha. yeah danielle wasnt even worthy of my sig

Jaydc

Who would have thought that after all these years it would be sikotic,the guy who was always pretty impartial to nik,would be the guy that destroys nik on dubcc.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Who would have thought that after all these years it would be sikotic,the guy who was always pretty impartial to nik,would be the guy that destroys nik on dubcc.

:monkey: :monkey_dance2:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
im sure they'll see each other again, nik u already know siks face and if u guys run into each other so be it. but taking your own personal time to look for some is something else.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

im sure they'll see each other again, nik u already know siks face and if u guys run into each other so be it. but taking your own personal time to look for some is something else.

no doubt about sikotic runnin into me sooner or later, but i went on my lunch break and pasadena is 10 mins from where i work. plus, my company is currently workin on a project less than a mile from where sik works, so i got to check up on that as well....no acgrundy shit here

Cali Climate

yeah sure LOLior, like you weren't blind with anger and lust after the last embarrassing fiasco here.

Sikotic™

no doubt about sikotic runnin into me sooner or later, but i went on my lunch break and pasadena is 10 mins from where i work. plus, my company is currently workin on a project less than a mile from where sik works, so i got to check up on that as well....no acgrundy shit here
Keep doing damage control, you overemotional faggot. Explain to us why you would even waste your time going back to the same spot that was "flooded by cops" two weeks ago?

THA SAUCE HOUSE