Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHA @ NIK locking the "pussycunt" thread after it backfired on him....  (Read 1143 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
i know it's a long shot but i honestly hope somebody dies over this

Sccit

im sure they'll see each other again, nik u already know siks face and if u guys run into each other so be it. but taking your own personal time to look for some is something else.

no doubt about sikotic runnin into me sooner or later, but i went on my lunch break and pasadena is 10 mins from where i work. plus, my company is currently workin on a project less than a mile from where sik works, so i got to check up on that as well....no acgrundy shit here
Keep doing damage control, you overemotional faggot. Explain to us why you would even waste your time going back to the same spot that was "flooded by cops" two weeks ago?

keep dodgin me all u want, pussy, in the end it wont matter.....500 bux says u wont hold the pic in ur sig up to my face.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
im sure they'll see each other again, nik u already know siks face and if u guys run into each other so be it. but taking your own personal time to look for some is something else.

no doubt about sikotic runnin into me sooner or later, but i went on my lunch break and pasadena is 10 mins from where i work. plus, my company is currently workin on a project less than a mile from where sik works, so i got to check up on that as well....no acgrundy shit here
Keep doing damage control, you overemotional faggot. Explain to us why you would even waste your time going back to the same spot that was "flooded by cops" two weeks ago?

keep dodgin me all u want, pussy, in the end it wont matter.....500 bux says u wont hold the pic in ur sig up to my face.

Why do you keep on trying to prove that he won't do shit to your face?

You already said u want to beat his ass, so fuck all this trying to prove shit, as soon as you see him just steal on him.

Fact of the matter is, if you really wanted to do something you would have done it that day, no matter the circumstances.

Sikotic™

Oh, so because you decide to ambush me on a day I'm not even scheduled to work, I'm dodging you? Okay, Mr. Insecurity.

Why can't you answer the question? Why would you go back to the same place that you claimed was next to an imaginary police station?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

universe

i know it's a long shot but i honestly hope somebody dies over this

STFU LAME POSTER.

Sccit

Why do you keep on trying to prove that he won't do shit to your face?

You already said u want to beat his ass, so fuck all this trying to prove shit, as soon as you see him just steal on him.

Fact of the matter is, if you really wanted to do something you would have done it that day, no matter the circumstances.

fact of the matter is, i never thought he would run away when i actually met him. im tryna get him to stop dodging me, thats why i put 5 bills on him holding that pic up to my face.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 03:13:25 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

Oh, so because you decide to ambush me on a day I'm not even scheduled to work, I'm dodging you? Okay, Mr. Insecurity.

Why can't you answer the question? Why would you go back to the same place that you claimed was next to an imaginary police station?

no..ur dodgin me cuz u got away when we met and didnt answer ur phone til u were out the city. then when i asked u to come back as i was still waiting, u didnt want to...

i went back because u wouldnt have had a chance to run away this time..and i didnt put myself in a position where id have to park my truck in the middle of traffic for u not to run away. quit playin stupid to impress ur legion, stupid. the more u play stupid, the dumber u will end up when this is all said and done.

Sikotic™

no..ur dodgin me cuz u got away when we met and didnt answer ur phone til u were out the city. then when i asked u to come back as i was still waiting, u didnt want to...

i went back because u wouldnt have had a chance to run away this time..and i didnt put myself in a position where id have to park my truck in the middle of traffic for u not to run away. quit playin stupid to impress ur legion, stupid. the more u play stupid, the dumber u will end up when this is all said and done.

BLAH! BLAH! BLAH! Stop avoiding the question, drama queen:
Why would you go back to the same place that you claimed was next to an imaginary police station?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

^i already answered that for u, bitch boy...but ull say whatever it takes to get out of lookin like a pussy, so whats the difference?

the ghost

Why didn't you see him the other two places he told you about?  Did SIk not show up there?  Or was there a police station in front of those places as well.  Lace us up.

Sccit

Why didn't you see him the other two places he told you about?  Did SIk not show up there?  Or was there a police station in front of those places as well.  Lace us up.

i didnt go monday cuz i was plannin on goin tuesday on my lunch break, which i did... LOL. it's not that hard to figure out on ur own, unless u have sikotic's dick deep down ur throat.

the ghost

i didnt go monday cuz i was plannin on goin tuesday on my lunch break, which i did... LOL. it's not that hard to figure out on ur own, unless u have sikotic's dick deep down ur throat.

No you stupid bastard.  I'm talking about the three places that SIK told you about three weeks ago where you could find him at.  If you wanted to beat his ass so bad, why didn't you see him there?  Too busy getting coffee for your dad?

jeromechickenbone

LOLiorrrr!

Ur amazing albeit for all the wrong reasons.

Seriously tho, speakin of dodgin people, I made a thread that ur bitch ass deleted when u gave doggiestylin head and thizz for access to his account, I know u remember.

Anyway, I told u to paypal me a G and I would fly out there on a weekend.

The only reason I made that thread was a response to u saying that ud offer a G to anybody and u directly called me out.

So quit duckin me, u can't delete this shit this time lolior.

Sccit

No you stupid bastard.  I'm talking about the three places that SIK told you about three weeks ago where you could find him at.  If you wanted to beat his ass so bad, why didn't you see him there?  Too busy getting coffee for your dad?

he told me i could come see him monday night or tuesday morning....i picked tuesday morning, cuz it was convenient for me.

then, AFTER he ran away, he tried to save face by sayin hes giving me "one more chance" to meet him at some party, where all his friends would be. how rational would that have been for me to try and go there to handle shit when i already know where he works AND goes to school? he knew what was up...why dont u dumbfucks ever figure shit out for urselves?
« Last Edit: October 21, 2009, 04:51:57 PM by NIKCC »

Sccit

LOLiorrrr!

Ur amazing albeit for all the wrong reasons.

Seriously tho, speakin of dodgin people, I made a thread that ur bitch ass deleted when u gave doggiestylin head and thizz for access to his account, I know u remember.

Anyway, I told u to paypal me a G and I would fly out there on a weekend.

The only reason I made that thread was a response to u saying that ud offer a G to anybody and u directly called me out.

So quit duckin me, u can't delete this shit this time lolior.

that thread is still up, u moron...and yea, lemme get ur paypal account so i can paypal u a g LOL fuckin retard