Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHA @ NIK locking the "pussycunt" thread after it backfired on him....  (Read 1146 times)

Sikotic™

honestly I think both of these cats might be putting a little extra cheese on the taco...

ive been in situations where niggas talked a fight up and when it went down shit just didnt materialize the way you thought it would for whatever reason and both parties walk away feeling let down...

ive tried real hard to be impartial in all this BS regardless of how ignorant nik comes off at time.

siks always been a good dude by me during my time on these forums and NIKs never particularly pissed me off until i read shit about him being abusive to floyd...so i dont know.

i am however tired of all the tough talk...the moment has past fellas.

its a mutual L.

I see your point of view, but is it really a mutual loss when one person is angered to the point where he's taking his free time driving around looking for someone, but that someone is at home handling his business and accomplishing his goals?

Nothing has happened physically and never will, but NIK has lost the emotional battle by a landslide.  He is so emotionally invested in getting back at me over some trivial internet shit that he has sleepovers with Roccy where they write keystyle disses about me.

I will have to respectfully disagree with your last point based on the evidence provided above.

Now, come in here NIK and make some more outrageous claims that prove my point  ;D
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
homie it was our loss
your loss
his loss
the g spots loss
the internet in general took a loss over this one...so Id say it was mutual.

G-Funk

...but ull say whatever it takes to get out of lookin like a pussy, so whats the difference?

^

irony

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
LOLiors level of delusion and denial is fascinating. Its like rubberneckin a car wreck.

none of you muthafuckers were actually at the scene when it happened...
I was there you fucking twig. where you think that photograph came from

Blood$

LOLiors level of delusion and denial is fascinating. Its like rubberneckin a car wreck.

none of you muthafuckers were actually at the scene when it happened...
I was there you fucking twig. where you think that photograph came from

lmao

Jaydc

LOL @ nik with these weird ass claims.500 bucks says he wont put the pic in his sig up to my face in real life!LOL.So what is sik supposed to print it off and carry the pic in his pocket all the time on the off chance that you will show up?LOL.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
seriously, anyone thinking their actually gonna get money is stupid as fuck.

i for damn sure not even for moral reasons would pay somebody a g to catch a fade. if it were me, or any of you, would you really pay somebody a G? lol after you get down its gonna be like "yea I beat your ass/u beat my ass, ill give you that 1000 dollars tomarrow buddy"

just my opinion of it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Skindiana bon3z

LMAO

jeromechickenbone

LOLiorrrr!

Ur amazing albeit for all the wrong reasons.

Seriously tho, speakin of dodgin people, I made a thread that ur bitch ass deleted when u gave doggiestylin head and thizz for access to his account, I know u remember.

Anyway, I told u to paypal me a G and I would fly out there on a weekend.

The only reason I made that thread was a response to u saying that ud offer a G to anybody and u directly called me out.

So quit duckin me, u can't delete this shit this time lolior.

that thread is still up, u moron...and yea, lemme get ur paypal account so i can paypal u a g LOL fuckin retard

Give me a G pussycunt

JAZ

JAZ

btw youve got your own thread now.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=233637.0

this is sik vs elior.

jeromechickenbone

none of you muthafuckers were actually at the scene when it happened...the only fascinating thing is how far sikotic got his dick down ur throat. he probably laughs himself to sleep knowin he gets all this love on the internet without having to pay for it. seriously, does anyone doubt that people would be shitting all over me, calling me the biggest pussy in the world if sikotic came to see me and i fled town while he was still there waiting? then, follow that up by me refusing to set a up meeting with him afterwards... the whole first page would be filled with threads about how big of a pussy i am for the next 6 months if that happened...LOLLL. the guy is a class-A pussy and all pussies get what they deserve. end

No, but you're the one who has about 100 diff accounts of what happened.  Bottom line, Sik told you where he was on several occassions and u didn't do shit.  So just shut the fuck up, you're not gonna do anything.

Digital Pimpin'

jeromechickenbone

seriously, anyone thinking their actually gonna get money is stupid as fuck.

i for damn sure not even for moral reasons would pay somebody a g to catch a fade. if it were me, or any of you, would you really pay somebody a G? lol after you get down its gonna be like "yea I beat your ass/u beat my ass, ill give you that 1000 dollars tomarrow buddy"

just my opinion of it.

LOLior is the one offerin a G for a beat down, i'm just tryin to take him up on the offer.

Sikotic™

NIK's truck look like it's salvaged or like he got it from a junkyard for $300. So good luck on collecting that G, Jrome lol.

But NIK, about the $500. You send it to me via PayPal and we can talk.

LOL @ offering money in the first place. That shows how thin your skin is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE