Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHA @ NIK locking the "pussycunt" thread after it backfired on him....  (Read 1144 times)

Sccit

LOLiors level of delusion and denial is fascinating. Its like rubberneckin a car wreck.

none of you muthafuckers were actually at the scene when it happened...the only fascinating thing is how far sikotic got his dick down ur throat. he probably laughs himself to sleep knowin he gets all this love on the internet without having to pay for it. seriously, does anyone doubt that people would be shitting all over me, calling me the biggest pussy in the world if sikotic came to see me and i fled town while he was still there waiting? then, follow that up by me refusing to set a up meeting with him afterwards... the whole first page would be filled with threads about how big of a pussy i am for the next 6 months if that happened...LOLLL. the guy is a class-A pussy and all pussies get what they deserve. end

No, but you're the one who has about 100 diff accounts of what happened.  Bottom line, Sik told you where he was on several occassions and u didn't do shit.  So just shut the fuck up, you're not gonna do anything.

it's hard to do something when the person is a pussy with no mandhood who runs away when approached in reality..obviously, if pussycunt was down to fight, it woulda been handled by now. jrome, i dont even know who u are or what u look like. u can be a 4'2" midget hick for all i know..and i wouldnt care. now get the fuck off my dick.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
mutual L.

accept it...neither one of yall wanted to fight that bad or else it would have happened.

Sparegeez

internet beef should stat in the internet.. ya'll need to lighten up

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I dunno sparequeer, if i was a little closer to fag central i would have been done fucked you up...I would have beat the estrogen out of your frail ass.

AGeesta

I dunno sparequeer, if i was a little closer to fag central i would have been done fucked you up...I would have beat the estrogen out of your frail ass.

LMAO

Sparegeez

be real the only thing you can beat up are your stupid ass kids

Herbal_Life

sik is a pussy