Author Topic: Just listened to NBAGT accapella and I'm convinced Snoop is better now  (Read 1295 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: this debate is too old and too played (Snoop) the nigga will nvr die
« Reply #30 on: October 20, 2009, 10:47:15 AM »
i really can't say much rapsodie, cham, invisible, and jd.  u take over every topic like the shit is that serious and u bo-gaurd dubcc like it's your territory (and ur on Sikotiks' and Niks nuts).  like i told u pussys before, i dont run the internet and i'm not trying to.  i say ur on here too much bcuz u really r.  i stop by dubcc daily or every other day and c ur endless rants about nothing and u guys wanting to "talk" it out if u disagree.  i dont feel the need to respond or interact with everybody, there's no money in this.  i've seen alotta dum shit in my life but this has definitly got to be the rip in the rollup (not really).

i've never been chastised about common opinions and called a liar about facts that are clearly out for the public to see (im talking numbers, babies and teenagers dont buy shit so plz save that real hip hop shit for somebody who'll acknowledge u).  i didn't know a buncha white kids from tha burbs ultimatly have the best opinion u can get for hip hop, i wasn't aware u guys created and mastered the game yet. 

if u post on here morning, noon, evening, AND night then like i said ur on here too much and u need a little bit of interaction time with real people.  i may not always have a universal opinion but i know i ain't that far off.  i think all of the shit u guys put on here makes it seem like there's actually more people agreeing with u than there actually is *there's only like 7 or 8 of u vs all of the registered members and unknown browsers*. 

so next time remember if u make a post at 930am and another at 1100am and then more at 300pm and then a couple convos after 700pm then like i said ur on here too much.  but i dont need to say any more shit, u wont listen anyways, u'll be on here again doin tha same shit wasting ur life away bullshittin about old records and rappers u never knew or met talking about a lifestyle u never lived or saw or even grew up around.  u can just stay on tha sidelines as a hater or a cheerleader i'll be fine either way.

and i dont need to shock, i have nothing to gain and nobody to plz, even tho i knew once ya'll got in here it would probably take this route.  so the bottom line iz u cock-sniffs need a little more than dubcc and rap music in your life.  and tha amount of bullshit u display is evidence.  any muthafucka in they right mind don't need to talk this much shit on the internet or spend this much time on here.  this shit is really consuming y'all.  the people love Snoop without all of the criticism and bs, just b happy that the homie doin' tha shit still, after all he coulda pulled a Dr. Dre after he dropped Doggystyle so be happy that the man cares enough to put out 10 records and 20 mixtapes.

SAYS THE GUY WHO JUST POSTED 7 PARAGRAPHS IN HIS LAST TWO POSTS! DEFENDING HIS POSITION ON WHY HIS OPINION SHOULD BE RESPECTED ON A MESSAGE BOARD HE SPENDS THE REST OF HIS TIME TELLING PEOPLE TO GET OFF! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

THIS IRONY IS KILLING ME! :laugh:

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Just listened to NBAGT accapella and I'm convinced Snoop is better now
« Reply #31 on: October 20, 2009, 11:32:35 AM »
we all can agree that nbagt is an all time American (world) classic.  but now as im listening to it (accapella) Snoop's delivery ain't as hot as people like to hang on to/keep saying.  imho Snoop 1999-09>>>Snoop on DeathRow.  there's just more to listen to and a broader range of substances.  I think Doggystyle is an American music classic on everything but when i listen to it today it's just not as hot as it was when i 1st heard it, and definitly not tha only thing classic I think Snoop has dropped.  I grew up (literally) on DeathRow (in particular, the major 5 releases- dre, snoop, dpg, pac/mak) so i know wtf i'm talkin about.  
for the record, in case anyone didn't figure this out yet, you don't really feel that way.
you're just very good at self mockery.
it's all good, some people drop knowledge & others bring entertainment  :cheers:

i dont need 2 back up wat i say, the streets do.

haha, classic :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: October 20, 2009, 12:09:10 PM »
^LOL, i missed that! :laugh:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: October 20, 2009, 12:58:21 PM »
naw i'd rather not talk it out bcuz i dont know u and the excuse 4 being on the computer is lame.  just bcuz i make a post 4 tha world 2 c doesn't mean i want the world involved.

Genius. Obviously you want the world involved if you make a post to the world. That is the only reason you would post your opinion. To share it and discuss it.

Maybe you haven't gotten why this site exists. Read this before anymore of your genius comments: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_forum

i dont need 2 back up wat i say, the streets do.  yeah i get wat everybody means by the aggressiveness in Snoop's flow back in tha day but his work after that has just passed it over a while.  i mean Doggystyle is cool but it doesn't give me an orgasm.  Personally i think Tha Eastsidaz album was better, and it had more tracks, cut out the little bit of filler and u got a Thriller.  i don't let 'talk' dictate how i feel, i know how i feel, and when i play music around other people i see the reactions, i vibe with em.

No. You don't back up what you say because you don't have the ability. We have seen it time and time again.

and yes spending substancial time on the computer fucks with your brain (that's a fact).  so maybe u need 2 spend more time outside or with a book instead of on dubcc all day.  why don't u just text or call the other 3 ppl that u talk 2 on an everyday basis on here.  no1 wants to see or cares about how u feel or the amount of "criticism" y'all make up.  The sooner ya'll get that the sooner u'll get my point.  why u take yourselves so serious gets me.

Did you listen to anything I said? I spend time on the computer because I'm working. Its not like I have the chance to walk in the park and stroll through the flowers. I'm doing shit with my life on a day to day basis. As opposed to you it seems, yet you still spend time at a place where no one likes or agrees with you. Irony: how is a guy with less knowledge and life experience than me telling me to go outside? Read a book? I just told you I'm a English major.

« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 01:00:49 PM by Rapsodie »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: October 20, 2009, 02:27:32 PM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: October 20, 2009, 05:01:14 PM »
tru..... but i dont wanna "discuss" shit with people unless it's something that should be answered.  i dont wanna make a 50 page book report on how i think Snoop is greater after (and i really do mean that).  i dont have the much to say i just know wat 2 play.  look, i know it's hard 2 grasp tha fact that everybody doesn't feel the same way about classic records but alotta ppl do.  i couldn't go in2 a room full of teenagers or youngins and put on "amerikkkaz most wanted" or some random trash by the Beastie Boys and play the album front 2 back without everybody (including myself) wanting to skip to the next track.  it's like when ppl say dark side of the moon is this all time classic record but when i listen to it just doesn't grab me, like i guess it would've back then.  Classics aren't a universal opinion in every scenario, just bcuz u and your folks and the media think the shit is hot and will never die out doesn't mean the world does (KISS anybody).  it's only hot to you guys bcuz it was that new to you and it was rebellious at the time but the shit is old and dusty now and truth b told, people prefer (especially the bitches) the newer Snoop shit to the older shit (and i ain't just talkin about the RnB records.  

i remember one time i was in a car with 3 bitches, 2 dykes (femmes) and 1 bisexual (femme as well- bad bitch too) and my radio attenna was broke, with no cds/mp3 player the only tapes i had were doggystyle, dare iz a darkside, eternal e, and str8 off tha streetz so i put on doggystyle and they told me i was losin' my sexy bcuz they couldn't fuck with it like that.  now obviously everybody doesn't feel tha same way (i c from y'all bitchin) but there's alotta people out here that just don't feel tha same way.  

u can't expect everybody to discuss the shit with u bcuz u dont have any friends or u have alotta time on ur hands.  its not worth the time (you'll only rebuke anything i say anyways).  But since everybody claims that i make shock post, i'd figure i'll drop some knowledge b4 i go on surfin the web again.  i'd rather listen to 2001 than the chronic (which i seen alotta ppl agree with) and i'd rather listen to the 1999+ Three 6 shit vs the 91-98 years.  Now that doesn't mean i'll play Better Dayz over All Eyez On Me but u have 2 get it.  im sorry i dont want to explain myself in every topic i make or every post i drop, i have shit to do and dubcc isn't the holy grail of hip hop

unclog the blogs outcha head.  that old shit is startin to sound like Disco music now (not that bad of course but it's takin that direction).  u gettin 2 b like grandpa's with the anti hip hop speeches u put out.  and for the record i've seen ppl shit on Preme's and Dre's music that r still unknown, u give em the spot light and the stage and they shut shit down.  

if this is too much 2 read 4 u then chances r u should've back away from the screen an hour ago.

moral of the story:  you can't live the classics forever... they don't live forever.  i know this bcuz i hate mozart and classical music and  i hate the show good times.  ren n stimpy is corny now and Erkle is just dum now.  U have to stop assuming and lumping everybody together it doesn't work like that.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 06:01:38 PM by Kick 4rm 301 »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 05:04:26 PM »
   u can all take notes from this song.  here's ur homework

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 20, 2009, 07:49:52 PM »
tru..... but i dont wanna "discuss" shit with people unless it's something that should be answered.  i dont wanna make a 50 page book report on how i think Snoop is greater after (and i really do mean that).  i dont have the much to say i just know wat 2 play.  look, i know it's hard 2 grasp tha fact that everybody doesn't feel the same way about classic records but alotta ppl do.  i couldn't go in2 a room full of teenagers or youngins and put on "amerikkkaz most wanted" or some random trash by the Beastie Boys and play the album front 2 back without everybody (including myself) wanting to skip to the next track.  it's like when ppl say dark side of the moon is this all time classic record but when i listen to it just doesn't grab me, like i guess it would've back then.  Classics aren't a universal opinion in every scenario, just bcuz u and your folks and the media think the shit is hot and will never die out doesn't mean the world does (KISS anybody).  it's only hot to you guys bcuz it was that new to you and it was rebellious at the time but the shit is old and dusty now and truth b told, people prefer (especially the bitches) the newer Snoop shit to the older shit (and i ain't just talkin about the RnB records.  

i remember one time i was in a car with 3 bitches, 2 dykes (femmes) and 1 bisexual (femme as well- bad bitch too) and my radio attenna was broke, with no cds/mp3 player the only tapes i had were doggystyle, dare iz a darkside, eternal e, and str8 off tha streetz so i put on doggystyle and they told me i was losin' my sexy bcuz they couldn't fuck with it like that.  now obviously everybody doesn't feel tha same way (i c from y'all bitchin) but there's alotta people out here that just don't feel tha same way.  

u can't expect everybody to discuss the shit with u bcuz u dont have any friends or u have alotta time on ur hands.  its not worth the time (you'll only rebuke anything i say anyways).  But since everybody claims that i make shock post, i'd figure i'll drop some knowledge b4 i go on surfin the web again.  i'd rather listen to 2001 than the chronic (which i seen alotta ppl agree with) and i'd rather listen to the 1999+ Three 6 shit vs the 91-98 years.  Now that doesn't mean i'll play Better Dayz over All Eyez On Me but u have 2 get it.  im sorry i dont want to explain myself in every topic i make or every post i drop, i have shit to do and dubcc isn't the holy grail of hip hop

unclog the blogs outcha head.  that old shit is startin to sound like Disco music now (not that bad of course but it's takin that direction).  u gettin 2 b like grandpa's with the anti hip hop speeches u put out.  and for the record i've seen ppl shit on Preme's and Dre's music that r still unknown, u give em the spot light and the stage and they shut shit down.  

if this is too much 2 read 4 u then chances r u should've back away from the screen an hour ago.

moral of the story:  you can't live the classics forever... they don't live forever.  i know this bcuz i hate mozart and classical music and  i hate the show good times.  ren n stimpy is corny now and Erkle is just dum now.  U have to stop assuming and lumping everybody together it doesn't work like that.

so you form your opinions based on what Dykes & Bisexuals think?

face it, you're a mainstream person, you like mainstream music; the song you posted doesn't come close to anything Snoop made in the Death Row days; even what he's made today.

you posted a song that is average at best & compare it to Doggystyle songs because of the names featured on the track.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #38 on: October 21, 2009, 12:58:29 AM »

hahahaha ;D

Jaydc

« Reply #39 on: October 21, 2009, 01:29:55 AM »
LOL i didnt even notice he said that.I really should read his posts,lots of gold in there

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: October 21, 2009, 01:24:32 PM »
LOL i didnt even notice he said that.I really should read his posts,lots of gold in there

could translate into a CLASSIC G-Spot thread lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2009, 02:56:48 PM »
lol damn jay, cham and the crew still fuckin wit this duke
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.