Author Topic: USA v. Europe  (Read 261 times)

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
USA v. Europe
« on: November 10, 2002, 04:37:25 PM »
I'm from the U.S. and I'm pretty fed up with our cocky attitude. I had a arguement with my home boy over a war between USA and Europe. My homeboy thinks that the USA would crush all of Europe. I think we would get our asses handed to us, what do you think ???
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:USA v. Europe
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2002, 04:40:44 PM »
I'm from the U.S. and I'm pretty fed up with our cocky attitude. I had a arguement with my home boy over a war between USA and Europe. My homeboy thinks that the USA would crush all of Europe. I think we would get our asses handed to us, what do you think ???

america do have todays strongest army... but if america would face europe on a war, they wouldnt have any chance... america can not defeat all great forces of europe at the same time... one by one or two by two is possible.. maby even three by three... but not all countries... only a fool would think that...

and off course there must be no chemical weapon involved, else both would loose

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2002, 04:42:37 PM »
THESE DEVILS HAVE MONOPOLIZED THE WORLD TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT ISRAEL AND USA CAN DESTROY ANY NATION THEY PLEASE, THEY ARE BULLIES

AND VERILY, ALLAH IS THE BULLIER OF BULLIES
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

verbalassaulta

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2002, 05:23:42 PM »
its kinda shocking, but the u.s. would wipe out anybody we please...i hope bush smartens up and takes out all the middle east and all those damn muslims  ;D

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2002, 07:07:20 PM »
In a war with no nuclear weapons Russia, Germany, France and Britain could serve America

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2002, 02:50:00 AM »
America will have a Muslim president by 2050 and he'll fix everything.  Peace.

Or maybe even a president from the Green Party even sooner.  The Green Party dominates polotics here in California, and we have the largest electorate.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2002, 02:50:47 AM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2002, 09:13:51 AM »
America will have a Muslim president by 2050 and he'll fix everything.  Peace.

I really hope not...I'm fine with America how it is...I don't want any drastic changes...Muslim President? Uhhh, no..

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2002, 03:40:42 PM »
obviously you dont want a muslim leader NIK,

if my people ran the US, i wouldnt want another race taking over either
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

DoLLaBiLL_33

• Lil Geezy
  • Keep it Compton
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2002, 09:27:59 PM »
Dropping nukes is not a war, it's a disaster. I was talking about straight up army on army war. I don't think we could take on all of Europe.

I also don't know if we'll ever have a President who is not a white man, any other race would be in danger running for President...
*LA..Where 80% of the population Gang Bang

*I gotta keep the P in it baby, mothafuck you hoes

*I'm a roll model, ya I roll models in and out of my room at night lookin' guilty with they hole hollow

*Gang Bang ? The name of ya album ain't the name of ya gang

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2002, 10:32:45 PM »
you guys are talking about not having chemical weapons and not using nukes and shit like that.  What the fuck do you think war is about these days.  these are not the old days, there are no rules to war.  So how can you say "if america doesn't use nukes they would get their asses kicked."  thats like saying if barry bonds didn't lift weights he wouldn't hit so many homeruns.  Well duh, of course.  But the fact of the matter is Barry bonds does lift weights, and America does have nuclear weapons.