Author Topic: Why is the Holocaust used to justify everything Jews do?  (Read 485 times)

min0rity

Re:Why is the Holocaust used to justify everything Jews do?
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2003, 10:18:38 PM »

Quakaveli

« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2003, 10:45:55 PM »

Yeah dat pic is COOL... look at all those weed plants in da background...wouldnt you fuckin piss in ur pants around that greatness. Damn man I wish I was there again :-\

But guess what...that pic is gone WHORORITY fuck U and ur bitch momma muwahahahahahahhahahaaa
« Last Edit: February 27, 2003, 10:52:48 PM by RAPQUAKE Da Islamic Terrorist KiLLAH »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2003, 10:55:15 PM »
Quake- Ive seen ya pic, dont ever discuss physical appearance again, you fuckin dork. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN RETARD!!!! Your hoe card is forever pulled biitch.

NIK- You havent passed puberty yet.  Thats why you make fun of having a beard. (I dont even have a beard, but wait, all Afghans have beards right? lol dork)
Its like when we was kids, and we thought girls were cooties. You think a beard is cooties. Fuckin kid.

LMAO He said COOTIES..
ey FAGHAN, have you heard about a BAD PIC??! haha why dont U put ur pic up so we can get more laughs dumbass.

Ey Sccit can U email the Mach4 company and ask em if U could get a trial blade for ur buddy who needs URGENT HELP...send a pic of Osama and tell him ur buddys beard is 10 times bigger...Im sure they'd be nice and hook Tech up ;)

LMAO!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2003, 03:21:14 AM »
Dont know whats worst, hearing yall jokes, or watching Quake suck Niks dick some more
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #19 on: February 28, 2003, 10:05:13 AM »
 ::)

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...