Author Topic: Why is the Holocaust used to justify everything Jews do?  (Read 470 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Why is the Holocaust used to justify everything Jews do?
« on: November 10, 2002, 04:40:09 PM »
i mean, yeah what happened was bad, evil, yadda yadda etc,,,,,

but that happened 60 years ago,

its bad enough you got arab land just by throwing that whole "we just suffered a holocaust" defence, but now,

Israelies claim they cant allow the right of palestinian return or else
there will be another "holocaust"

We cant give em their own state, cuz then its gonna be another "holocaust"

I cant go to sleep, it must be the holocaust

I am a 36 year old virgin with rabies, ooops, must be the Holocaust

cmon guys, when will reality and facts determine policy, instead of irrelevant historical events?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Why is the Holocaust used to justify everything Jews do?
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2002, 04:44:20 PM »
I am a 19 year old Afghan who cant get with this one girl in my class,

DAMN MUST BE THE INDUSTRIAL REVOLUTION!!!
OR THE INQUISITION!!

::)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2002, 06:04:54 PM »
All u ever do is bitch.

And make stupid threads such as this one...
« Last Edit: November 10, 2002, 06:16:28 PM by Now_I_Know »

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2003, 03:17:19 PM »
Just thought I'd bump this one up to show how hypocritical Tech is...
« Last Edit: February 17, 2003, 03:18:02 PM by Engel-Rock AKA Dances With Bitch »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2003, 05:19:14 PM »
If I made this thread, months ago, what makes you think im gonna shirk away from my opinions and deny it?

I agree with 100 % of what i said, how about u tell me how im hypocritcal detective. What part of my thread do u take offense too sherlock?

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2003, 07:25:05 PM »
If I made this thread, months ago, what makes you think im gonna shirk away from my opinions and deny it?

I agree with 100 % of what i said, how about u tell me how im hypocritcal detective. What part of my thread do u take offense too sherlock?

When you use examples of how the muslims have been "targeted" throughout history.

Going by your logic, we can just forget all the "opression" and "attacks" that have occured to muslims because they always use it as an excuse for everything they do.

Blow up a building?
It's the opression of muslims throughout history

Kill a diplomat?

Support a ruthless dictator?

You are a hypocrite

verbalassaulta

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2003, 08:17:12 AM »
tech thats actually a good point ...for a dumb muslim like yourself...anyway you should ask the exact same question to blacks who think slavery is the reason for any of their problems...and that was over a hundred years ago

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2003, 10:58:07 AM »

When you use examples of how the muslims have been "targeted" throughout history.

Going by your logic, we can just forget all the "opression" and "attacks" that have occured to muslims because they always use it as an excuse for everything they do.

Blow up a building?

Kill a diplomat?

You are a hypocrite

The Holocaust is an event that took place almost 60 years ago. Up till now, it is used to justify the refusal of human rights and self determination to the Palestinians. There is no correlation between the Holocaust and current state of affairs re: palestinians. However, there is an exact correlation between oppression of Muslims and terrorism. Because the oppression of Muslims exist to this day, thus terrorism will continue. However, the Holocaust was done 60 years ago, yet its still used to justify oppression.

This was one of the easier ones, engle. go back to the drawing board.

- Lewis Carroll

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2003, 01:02:02 AM »

Blow up a building?

Kill a diplomat?

You are a hypocrite

The Holocaust is an event that took place almost 60 years ago. Up till now, it is used to justify the refusal of human rights and self determination to the Palestinians. There is no correlation between the Holocaust and current state of affairs re: palestinians. However, there is an exact correlation between oppression of Muslims and terrorism. Because the oppression of Muslims exist to this day, thus terrorism will continue. However, the Holocaust was done 60 years ago, yet its still used to justify oppression.

This was one of the easier ones, engle. go back to the drawing board.

Whoa whoa, Tech...I doubt u forgot that one of the main reasons to the holocaust taking place, and even more so, the reason why Jews were hit amongst the worst if not the worst by it(and why the anti Jewish fog covered the world for centuries before), was the abscence of a Jewish state. Now how u  gon' say that the holocaust din't teach the world a lesson about the link between state\authority representation and the right of a nation to exist, in the eyes of the world...that lesson is as relevant today as it has ever been.
Now as for your second arguement, when Jews remind the world of the holocaust for ANY reason what so ever, u better know that it's 100% relevant. Either when conflicting with the Palestinians(who in their leadership deny Israel's existance) or for any other reason, it doesn't metter.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2003, 01:58:50 AM by I TO DA GEEZY »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Quakaveli

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2003, 08:08:06 PM »
i mean, yeah what happened was bad, evil, yadda yadda etc,,,,,

but that happened 60 years ago,

its bad enough you got arab land just by throwing that whole "we just suffered a holocaust" defence, but now,

Israelies claim they cant allow the right of palestinian return or else
there will be another "holocaust"

We cant give em their own state, cuz then its gonna be another "holocaust"

I cant go to sleep, it must be the holocaust

I am a 36 year old virgin with rabies, ooops, must be the Holocaust

cmon guys, when will reality and facts determine policy, instead of irrelevant historical events?

I Smell Anti-Semiticism ;)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2003, 12:15:38 PM »
you should concentrate more on smelling that shit you permeate out of your mouth

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2003, 02:41:48 PM »
you should concentrate more on smelling that shit you permeate out of your mouth

And YOU need to consider shaving that jungle around ur mouth...can't u find a goddamn Mach3 anywhere?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2003, 03:15:39 PM »
LMAO@Rap Quake...

He needs a Mach 4...I already posted the Mach 3 for him...He's just waiting for a Mach 4 to come out...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 27, 2003, 05:58:14 PM »
Quake- Ive seen ya pic, dont ever discuss physical appearance again, you fuckin dork. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN RETARD!!!! Your hoe card is forever pulled biitch.

NIK- You havent passed puberty yet.  Thats why you make fun of having a beard. (I dont even have a beard, but wait, all Afghans have beards right? lol dork)
Its like when we was kids, and we thought girls were cooties. You think a beard is cooties. Fuckin kid.

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2003, 08:47:33 PM »
Quake- Ive seen ya pic, dont ever discuss physical appearance again, you fuckin dork. YOU LOOK LIKE A FUCKIN RETARD!!!! Your hoe card is forever pulled biitch.

NIK- You havent passed puberty yet.  Thats why you make fun of having a beard. (I dont even have a beard, but wait, all Afghans have beards right? lol dork)
Its like when we was kids, and we thought girls were cooties. You think a beard is cooties. Fuckin kid.

LMAO He said COOTIES..
ey FAGHAN, have you heard about a BAD PIC??! haha why dont U put ur pic up so we can get more laughs dumbass.

Ey Sccit can U email the Mach4 company and ask em if U could get a trial blade for ur buddy who needs URGENT HELP...send a pic of Osama and tell him ur buddys beard is 10 times bigger...Im sure they'd be nice and hook Tech up ;)