Author Topic: Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist [2009][Explicit]  (Read 3088 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist [2009][Explicit]
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2009, 03:28:22 PM »
damn hope the rest is better than the snoop joint cuz that song isnt all that
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

papa-smurf

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2009, 03:55:25 PM »
crooked i is my favorite rapper.
But This ep is a disapointment
should of made a phone call is the dopest song on the ep,really out of all the songs on the ep,thats the song i really like.
But im a support it because of all the free shit he put out.i know crooked got enough material to put out more then 6 songs,really its only 5 songs because woodstock is already old and played out.the first song is a intro.so its only 5 songs and only one song i really like,the other songs is aight but not good enough for me to listen to and bump.

the verses on guess who back is good but snoop part sound out of place.ruin it for the song.but i a still listen to that song every now an dthen.come on crook.u that dude.but u could of put together a supportable ep.But im a support it anyway.

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2009, 05:56:46 PM »
I think the sales will dictate how quickly BOSS comes out

lmao, BOSS aint coming out... ever.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2009, 07:07:08 PM »
some yall is crazy this shit is dope

Hell yea this shit is beatin. I wish it was more tracks
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Jaydc

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2009, 07:08:03 PM »
This thing was way too short.But decent.

The intro was totally unneccasry and a waste of dope beat.I mean do we really need an intro an an ep?

Mr.Pig face is a sick track and sounds insane on a nice system.

Shoulda made a phone call is the best track on the album,great classic westcoastvibe,crook kills the verses and k young is becoming one of my favorite hook singers.

One more time is a good track but the hook was like what the fuck?Bering cremated and shoved in a douche to be in pussy one more time?REALLY CROOK!?

Guess whos back im at odds about,the beat either annoys me or Im diggin it changes each listen.Crook kills his verses but the hooks sub par.

Cypher is abit of dissapointment as the only person who kills it is crook.

Avalanche

« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2009, 09:15:47 PM »
This thing was way too short.But decent.

The intro was totally unneccasry and a waste of dope beat.I mean do we really need an intro an an ep?

Mr.Pig face is a sick track and sounds insane on a nice system.

Shoulda made a phone call is the best track on the album,great classic westcoastvibe,crook kills the verses and k young is becoming one of my favorite hook singers.

One more time is a good track but the hook was like what the fuck?Bering cremated and shoved in a douche to be in pussy one more time?REALLY CROOK!?

Guess whos back im at odds about,the beat either annoys me or Im diggin it changes each listen.Crook kills his verses but the hooks sub par.

Cypher is abit of dissapointment as the only person who kills it is crook.

I dissagree with mr. pigface sounding good on a nice system, i think its the poorest mixed/mastered track on the ep. i love it though, good to workout to. i guess you have a alpine f1 system lol

stingy

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: October 23, 2009, 12:55:48 AM »
I bought a limited edition signed copy from Crooks official online store, when do they get shipped out?

oh man i was pissed when i saw this. i purchased it on amazon.com then u said this & i went to buy this too. i coulda saved the $ to buy the signed copy lol...oh well. gotta support crook.

u shoulda made a fone called is a hot track!

Leggy Hendrix

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

marcin1712

« Reply #53 on: October 23, 2009, 08:29:17 AM »
great EP!!!!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #54 on: October 23, 2009, 02:04:40 PM »
I checked the full ep only once, i have that U SHOULDA MADE A PHONE CALL on repeat all day...shits amazing.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

hobomotel

« Reply #55 on: October 23, 2009, 02:33:13 PM »
I checked the full ep only once, i have that U SHOULDA MADE A PHONE CALL on repeat all day...shits amazing.

Same man. Arrg I need to find that sample. I've heard it before...

EFFeX

« Reply #56 on: October 23, 2009, 03:09:33 PM »
I think the whole EP goes hard. In my opinion any of these joints could be thrown on an album. My only complaint is that it's too short.

My favorite is obviously, "U Shoulda Made A Phone Call", but "One More Time" is insane too. Real West Coast feeling songs.

I don't care what anyone says either, "Guess Who's Back" is the shit.

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2009, 03:29:47 PM »
Anyoen know the name of the song played in the background at the begginin of "One More Time"??? Thx in advance

Its the ultimate Crooked I classic song thats gonna appear on BOSS, people who heard it in studios are describing it as one of the best Crooked I songs ever. Song is called BOSS AND A GANGSTA.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

EFFeX

« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2009, 03:49:33 PM »
Anyoen know the name of the song played in the background at the begginin of "One More Time"??? Thx in advance

Its the ultimate Crooked I classic song thats gonna appear on BOSS, people who heard it in studios are describing it as one of the best Crooked I songs ever. Song is called BOSS AND A GANGSTA.

I've heard great things about "Boss And A Gangsta". Do you know who produced that, I don't recall hearing a name? Komplex?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #59 on: October 23, 2009, 03:55:15 PM »

I've heard great things about "Boss And A Gangsta". Do you know who produced that, I don't recall hearing a name? Komplex?

It was inhouse production homie. It was Komplex solo, or even combined work with a lil help from Jim Gittum.