Author Topic: Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist [2009][Explicit]  (Read 3091 times)

EFFeX

Re: Crooked I - Mr. Pig Face Weapon Waist [2009][Explicit]
« Reply #60 on: October 23, 2009, 04:12:15 PM »
Anyoen know the name of the song played in the background at the begginin of "One More Time"??? Thx in advance

Its the ultimate Crooked I classic song thats gonna appear on BOSS, people who heard it in studios are describing it as one of the best Crooked I songs ever. Song is called BOSS AND A GANGSTA.

I've heard great things about "Boss And A Gangsta". Do you know who produced that, I don't recall hearing a name? Komplex?

It was inhouse production homie. It was Komplex solo, or even combined work with a lil help from Jim Gittum.

Did they only record one version of this song, because I remember when Crooked talked about recently recording it on his XXL audio blog series he was doing for a while.

However, I've spoken to some people that lead me to believe it actually went back to the days of "Boss Music".

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #61 on: October 23, 2009, 04:23:34 PM »
Anyoen know the name of the song played in the background at the begginin of "One More Time"??? Thx in advance

Its the ultimate Crooked I classic song thats gonna appear on BOSS, people who heard it in studios are describing it as one of the best Crooked I songs ever. Song is called BOSS AND A GANGSTA.

I've heard great things about "Boss And A Gangsta". Do you know who produced that, I don't recall hearing a name? Komplex?

It was inhouse production homie. It was Komplex solo, or even combined work with a lil help from Jim Gittum.

Did they only record one version of this song, because I remember when Crooked talked about recently recording it on his XXL audio blog series he was doing for a while.

However, I've spoken to some people that lead me to believe it actually went back to the days of "Boss Music".

Like you homie I dont have all the details, few things are repeated when Dynasty are talking about this song, one of them is that its timeless.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2009, 04:31:07 PM »
i hope i get my signed cd a week before nov.10th, cause this shit bangs

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #63 on: October 24, 2009, 01:15:53 PM »
i hope i get my signed cd a week before nov.10th, cause this shit bangs

Its gonna be on our way soon man. Still bumpin the EP, bangin.

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2009, 02:56:11 PM »
Best ep 2009!!!! itīs bangin and lol at the people who sayin itīs too short...itīs an ep, not a mixtape, not a lp. okay one song whould be perfect to add; Im Still a Mc OG. goddamit crook release this version now!!!!

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: [AUDIO] Crooked I ft. Horse Shoe Gang & Royce Da 5'9 - Cypher
« Reply #65 on: October 25, 2009, 09:20:41 AM »
BANANAS

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #66 on: October 25, 2009, 10:59:16 AM »

" Slaughter House player you already know tho,
  a pig is our logo but we aint tha po-po.
  COB is my religion let the pope know
  Cali is a no fly zone, pick up the phone bro"

EFFeX

« Reply #67 on: October 25, 2009, 03:55:02 PM »

Like you homie I dont have all the details, few things are repeated when Dynasty are talking about this song, one of them is that its timeless.

No doubt.

Thanks for the help.

machete

• 'G'
« Reply #68 on: October 25, 2009, 03:58:47 PM »
this a top notch ep but i do think it would have been better had he released it with the missing tracks

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #69 on: October 27, 2009, 08:53:30 AM »
official release date still 10. november so support that! bump bump

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2009, 11:02:48 AM »
Fucking ill EP!!!

The Phoenix

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Rise...The Phoenix
« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2009, 11:09:20 AM »
official release date still 10. november so support that! bump bump
Fuck yeah.  Got to support Crooked!

Fucking ill EP!!!
Hells Yes!
Time for a change...bring it!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #72 on: October 29, 2009, 12:10:26 PM »
Still bumps like MF!

EFFeX

« Reply #73 on: October 29, 2009, 12:48:41 PM »
Make sure to support "Guess Who's Back" some DJs and radio stations HAVE taken notice, please show your interest in the record!

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #74 on: October 29, 2009, 01:11:34 PM »
Make sure to support "Guess Who's Back" some DJs and radio stations HAVE taken notice, please show your interest in the record!

Its really amazing how this song grows on u after few spins, now i bump it every day. Really knocs the system!