5 (11.1%)
Jaydc
6 (13.3%)
Ikke
3 (6.7%)
Lights
10 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Corniest Attention Whores On Dubcc  (Read 1225 times)

AGeesta

Re: Corniest Attention Whores On Dubcc
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2009, 12:20:20 PM »
Why isn't that little dick asian gang banger on the list??

cus he made the thread

lol, who da fuck is your faggot ass?

im not on the list because i dont deserve to be the list. these guys make 10+ threads  daily about their lives  like anyone gives a fuck, if they get clowned on 20+
looney... the board thinks you're a chump...

shut your dity armenian ass up. come see me ill make you a chump bitch.

LOL do you really want Lights and Roccy to "toss" you

AGeesta

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2009, 12:20:49 PM »

cus he made the thread

im not on the list because i dont deserve to be the list. these guys make 10+ threads  daily about their lives  like anyone gives a fuck, if they get clowned on 20+

how fuckin contradicting cus your ass always seem to have to defend how gangster you are and pretend to be some hard ass when you would get raped in prison

and its funny how i got so many votes but only like 4 people came out and said its me

must be all of NIKS gay homies and Elamo's alias's

lol i protect how gangsta i am? pretty funny, u just say some bullshit about Cali, i say its wrong because it is. and you go off saying " ud ont know shit ur asian, u wannabe" very intellectual. lol i must a hit a nerve eh?

yeah cus your a fake

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2009, 12:23:44 PM »
It's funny how AG can't accept the fact that people think he's corny and not funny.

AGeesta

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2009, 12:24:25 PM »
It's funny hoe AG can't accept the fact that people think he's corny and unfunny.

oh is it reallly that funny

::)

Sparegeez

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2009, 12:26:47 PM »
ag is the weazel of dubcc

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2009, 12:29:40 PM »

cus he made the thread

how fuckin contradicting cus your ass always seem to have to defend how gangster you are and pretend to be some hard ass when you would get raped in prison

and its funny how i got so many votes but only like 4 people came out and said its me

must be all of NIKS gay homies and Elamo's alias's

lol i protect how gangsta i am? pretty funny, u just say some bullshit about Cali, i say its wrong because it is. and you go off saying " ud ont know shit ur asian, u wannabe" very intellectual. lol i must a hit a nerve eh?

yeah cus your a fake

yes thats why i go into the sports section of the forum  and post bullshit to be accepted and get your post count up.

man your pathetic

i cant take this shit anymore man today Blacc Mafia Crips (BMC) got into shit with sum gay ass red raggers and they happend to be my homeboys and it was like 100 degrees outside and we got kicced out of tha mall and i jus went to get sum shirts from Foot Locker and get sum new lacez for my shoes and then they come get me and my boy jamaal, keith and kevin, jamaal and keith woulda had to jump in anywayz cuzz they are in it and Kevin is in AD Mob and then we got kicced out and we didtn have anymore money to ride tha bus so we had to walk like 2 miles to get home and it fuccing suxed i hate doing this shit imma tell them im jus gonna jump in if ppl are fuccing with 40, AD Mob, or 14 Street cuzz i dont even like half tha ppl in BMC tha only problem is every weekend i go over tehre to kicc it with them but i have too but im not gonna go today... fucc this bullshit already ad i get real tight with  sum South Siderz and red raggers and they fucc around with tha wrong ppl and i hafta hate them and tha problem is i moved to tha South and i was originally from tha West and i still rep tha West (West side of my town lol) so im fucced thats why i gotta quit this shit... im out!!!

p.s. ya'll hope and pray for me things get better PLZ...

the bugs alias is pathetic too ag. u make it obvious, once i start gettin under ur skin you go on that alias. lol damn your a smart kid

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Man On The Moon

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'll Be Posted With My Blunt and A Brew...
« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2009, 12:29:52 PM »
It's funny hoe AG can't accept the fact that people think he's corny and unfunny.

oh is it reallly that funny

::)

Not as funny as you trying to play it off like it doesn't bother you, when you've made threads asking dubcc if you were funny.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: October 22, 2009, 12:39:24 PM »
None of you foos would last an hour in the big hommie Loon3y's shoes. being the leader of the Looney Toon Gang aint no joke. The bigg hommie Loon3y has killed more cats then any other person in the valley. he can catch all 150 pokemon in an hour while smokin chron at the lil hommies funerals, i seen him do it
LMAO

AGeesta

« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2009, 03:48:10 PM »
yeah im not gonna post up through your old posts Rooney
and it really doesnt bother me

and im not Bugz

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2009, 03:53:47 PM »
yeah im not gonna post up through your old posts Rooney
and it really doesnt bother me

and im not Bugz

lol, like i went through alot of work to post that shit up, its on the first page of dubcc classics, shits funny as hell.

thats like OG wanksta right there.

Blasphemy

« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2009, 04:05:43 PM »
I never make any list  :( lol

but if I had 2 choose, I'd say Lights.Mother fucker actually admited 2 sucking dick. Honestly, no mater how annoying a mother fucker is, you CAN'T come back from that.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2009, 04:06:39 PM »
I never make any list  :( lol

but if I had 2 choose, I'd say Lights.Mother fucker actually admited 2 sucking dick. Honestly, no mater how annoying a mother fucker is, you CAN'T come back from that.

like on the foreal?

where was this?

Cali Climate

« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2009, 04:11:42 PM »
Hey ladies, it's me, Loon3y. I'm 20, Korean, live in the valley. My interests are street gang warfare, gangsta rap, and urban style clothing from the 1990's. I'm prefer to serenade you with a blend of inane cuss words and various ebonic phrases I've picked up over the years while assimilating to American culture. I'm sure once you get to know me you'll wanna give this locced out foo some gangsta love. Go ahead, don't be scared, give me a chance. Oh but you have to drive. Thanks.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2009, 04:22:46 PM »
Hey ladies, it's me, Loon3y. I'm 20, Korean, live in the valley. My interests are street gang warfare, gangsta rap, and urban style clothing from the 1990's. I'm prefer to serenade you with a blend of inane cuss words and various ebonic phrases I've picked up over the years while assimilating to American culture. I'm sure once you get to know me you'll wanna give this locced out foo some gangsta love. Go ahead, don't be scared, give me a chance. Oh but you have to drive. Thanks.

hey, arnt u the guy that wanted to fight him and said u were gonna hit the gym, and then pussied out?

Sparegeez

« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2009, 05:39:08 PM »
looney, i got a question for you.. Do you really think we're bullshitting about you being a joke?