5 (11.1%)
Jaydc
6 (13.3%)
Ikke
3 (6.7%)
Lights
10 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Author Topic: Corniest Attention Whores On Dubcc  (Read 1185 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Corniest Attention Whores On Dubcc
« Reply #45 on: October 22, 2009, 05:44:23 PM »
looney, i got a question for you.. Do you really think we're bullshitting about you being a joke?

lol, honestly im not an attention whore starving for acceptance, so i really dont care. its pretty obvious u care what people think of you here, considering everytime some1 clowns u, u make multiple threads defending urself, how how hard it was growing up in the hood wit those filipino gay boys.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2009, 05:46:28 PM »
looney, i got a question for you.. Do you really think we're bullshitting about you being a joke?

lol, honestly im not an attention whore starving for acceptance, so i really dont care. its pretty obvious u care what people think of you here, considering everytime some1 clowns u, u make multiple threads defending urself, how how hard it was growing up in the hood wit those filipino gay boys.

thats exactly what I do. Just how you talk about gangs and stuff in your neighborhood, shit is tough man

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #47 on: October 22, 2009, 05:57:57 PM »
Hey ladies, it's me, Loon3y. I'm 20, Korean, live in the valley. My interests are street gang warfare, gangsta rap, and urban style clothing from the 1990's. I'm prefer to serenade you with a blend of inane cuss words and various ebonic phrases I've picked up over the years while assimilating to American culture. I'm sure once you get to know me you'll wanna give this locced out foo some gangsta love. Go ahead, don't be scared, give me a chance. Oh but you have to drive. Thanks.

hey, arnt u the guy that wanted to fight him and said u were gonna hit the gym, and then pussied out?

nope.  he is the guy who talked shit about you, talking about how he could kick your ass and what not.  you called him out and then he started back peddling. 

thats  who he is.  LOL 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: October 22, 2009, 05:59:29 PM »
Hey ladies, it's me, Loon3y. I'm 20, Korean, live in the valley. My interests are street gang warfare, gangsta rap, and urban style clothing from the 1990's. I'm prefer to serenade you with a blend of inane cuss words and various ebonic phrases I've picked up over the years while assimilating to American culture. I'm sure once you get to know me you'll wanna give this locced out foo some gangsta love. Go ahead, don't be scared, give me a chance. Oh but you have to drive. Thanks.

hey, arnt u the guy that wanted to fight him and said u were gonna hit the gym, and then pussied out?

nope.  he is the guy who talked shit about you, talking about how he could kick your ass and what not.  you called him out and then he started back peddling. 

thats  who he is.  LOL 

o yea, my fault i forgot

Sparegeez

« Reply #49 on: October 22, 2009, 06:02:04 PM »

thats  who he is.  LOL 

soooooo if looney was talking shit, and then you made the comment of how you're capable of beating his ass. He then challenges you to, would you drive to his city to fight over an internet beef? be real

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2009, 06:05:54 PM »

thats  who he is.  LOL 

soooooo if looney was talking shit, and then you made the comment of how you're capable of beating his ass. He then challenges you to, would you drive to his city to fight over an internet beef? be real

your an idiot, like bananas, and ag, u always twist shit up.

lol he lived in the same city at that time u dumbass.  i mean if hes claiming he was gonna waste a whole month working out at the gym to fight me, im sure he'll take a 10 min drive to come and catch a fade.

Sparegeez

« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2009, 06:07:20 PM »

thats  who he is.  LOL 

lol he lived in the same city at that time u dumbass.  i mean if hes claiming he was gonna waste a whole month working out at the gym to fight me, im sure he'll take a 10 min drive to come and catch a fade.

honestly, i dont think anyone would have to hit the gym for any time to "catch a fade" from you

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2009, 06:14:45 PM »

thats  who he is.  LOL 

honestly, i dont think anyone would have to hit the gym for any time to "catch a fade" from you

honestly, i dont think you ever been in a fight, if u think the going to the gym is gonna make you win a fight.

you of all people shouldnt even have a say, what are you 5'3?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2009, 06:22:30 PM »

thats  who he is.  LOL 

at the time, they were within a few miles of each other.

bananas talked shit about how he could kick looneys ass, looney wanted him to prove it, bananas backed down.  now that bananas is in washington or wherever, he starts talking shit again.

gotta love an internet tough guy like bananas. 

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Sparegeez

« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2009, 06:24:01 PM »

thats  who he is.  LOL 

bananas talked shit about how he could kick looneys ass, looney wanted him to prove it, bananas backed down.  now that bananas is in washington or wherever, he starts talking shit again.

so if you lived in LA would you fight someone over talking shit over the net, if they lived in LA as well? my honest opinion is that bannanas really doesn't take loonet seriously, do you?

AGeesta

« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2009, 06:28:06 PM »
first off Roon3y cant drive
second off its ridiculous how looney just assumes shit that is so false but when we assume shit about him most likely we are right

like the fact the nigga needs extenze just to get his morning pee on

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2009, 06:29:37 PM »

nope.  he is the guy who talked shit about you, talking about how he could kick your ass and what not.  you called him out and then he started back peddling.  

thats  who he is.  LOL  

bananas talked shit about how he could kick looneys ass, looney wanted him to prove it, bananas backed down.  now that bananas is in washington or wherever, he starts talking shit again.

so if you lived in LA would you fight someone over talking shit over the net, if they lived in LA as well? my honest opinion is that bannanas really doesn't take loonet seriously, do you?

well bananqas backed down after looney told him that he is game to fight.  bananas then made all these lame excuses about "home turf" and looneys homies being there or some shit.  fact of the matter is: bananas talked shit about looney, looney pulled his card and bananas backed down like the lil bitch he is.  

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2009, 06:29:59 PM »
second off its ridiculous how looney just assumes shit that is so false but when we assume shit about him most likely we are right

you are crowned attention whore of the year.

way to go for another attempt at attention whorin

AGeesta

« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2009, 06:33:06 PM »

you are crowned attention whore of the year.

way to go for another attempt at attention whorin

thank your for the honors looney...

i would like to thank you

:pimp:

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2009, 06:40:47 PM »

nope.  he is the guy who talked shit about you, talking about how he could kick your ass and what not.  you called him out and then he started back peddling.  

thats  who he is.  LOL  

bananas talked shit about how he could kick looneys ass, looney wanted him to prove it, bananas backed down.  now that bananas is in washington or wherever, he starts talking shit again.

lol it wasnt even as far fetched to say LA, we were both in the 818.

edit: its pretty funny how your tryna turn people against me as i get you pissed off.

lol saying that about bananas shows your delusional and only see want you wanna see. stop living in fairytale gangsta land. its not like the movies where ur cool cuz u came from a lower income neighborhood and now you go to some shitty cal state in lb, ur still a faggot that flexs nuts about how hard, you and your "neighborhood" is
« Last Edit: October 22, 2009, 06:45:14 PM by LooN3y »